It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US State Department Peyman Online covert Iran project funding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

US State Department Peyman Online covert Iran project funding

file.sunshinepress.org:54445

This file has not been released publicly. This file provides budgetary information regarding a specific covert new media initiative funded by the US State Department that targets Iran. This document was leaked because the man who is in charge of the initiative has strong ties to Israeli Intelligence and subcontracts portions of the work to Israeli intel fronts such as MEMRI using US tax dollars. It is currently not known if this project is still being funded by the US State Department. If journalists seek to confirm this contract, they may simply call the US State Department Iran Office, or the former Project Director David Denehy. Other participants of the project include Monna Kashfi and Akbar Nazemi in addition to the project founder, Avi Davidi. You may also follow up with Yigal Carmon and Yotam Feldner of MEMRI regarding it's association with the Iran Consulting Group (Iran VNC).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I am ademently oppose to using my tax dollars for any covert "initiative" with Isreali intelligence. The more time goes on, I'm confident Isreal with take a provactive stance against Iran within the foreseeable future. God help us all.

file.sunshinepress.org:54445
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

and to think Iran is being accused of influancing others outside their boarders
while the US *covertly with Israeli help* tries to influance iranians

got to love how one trys to always take the moral high ground
without having any ground to start off on

new topics

join