It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Conspiracy To Post 'War With Iran' Conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I did about 4 minutes worth of research today...

I found no less than a 40 posts on "War with Iran", "False Flag ops", Media cover-ups, certain "dates", actions, cover-up and the kitchen sink that all point to a war with Iran. I am certain I would have found a hundred or so more, but I got lazy.

In many of the threads the original poster is 100% certain war is imminent because they have connected the dots and "put it all together", in other posts it is the commenter’s who have "put it all together".

Thread after thread, people are CERTAIN war is about to start, they see the signs, they see the maneuvers. Code in leaders words, military actions that are “out of place”.

Thread after thread, fellow conspirators see things the rest of us "American Idol, Fox news watching" idiots are missing.
They "know", they have inside information, they put together the secret media reports, the inside gestures, happening and musings.
Time after time, after time.

There are guys who put together "Month" threads (meaning they have proof things happen in April or whichever month we happen to be in) and they compile lists of tragedies and important dates. Guys who put together lists of "threes" (you know things always happen in threes.. and one of them is sure to be a war with Iran)

Just about every week we have a new set of "war with Iran" posts some with certain dates and timelines, some a bit more vague, but all are going to happen very soon. We have had them this week, last week, last month, 6 months ago, a year ago, and beyond.. Over and over the same crap.

So my question is:

IS THERE A CONSPIRACY TO POST 'WAR WITH IRAN' CONSPIRACIES?

Are they posted so someone at some time (if we actually DO go to war with Iran) can point to it and say "See how great I am? I predicted that...."
I mean, if you continually post about the death of Britney Spears, eventually you will be right (or dead)

In EVERY thread there are dozens if not hundreds of follow up posts agreeing, giving corroborating "evidence", all SURE it's going to happen.

Seriously, there can't be that many gullible (or forgetful) people on ATS?
I see the SAME people on these posts replying as if they also know war is imminent, and these people post in multiple threads over the course of months...

???

How can you continue to believe the same dribble over the course of months? ???

If I was told the sky was going to fall in June and here are my media articles to back it up and then it didn't happen and I was then told sky was going to fall in July and here are my media articles to back it up and then it didn't happen and I was then told sky was going to fall in August and here are my media articles to back it up and then it didn't happen and I was then told sky was going to fall in September....
when do you stop sucking on the teat of false and misleading information?

When do you wake up and say to yourself that you might be assuming a bit much here? When do you stop being part of the fear machine?

WHEN?

Doesn't the constant drumbeat of "I have evidence of War with Iran" actually cause a disinterest and disbelief?
I know that now when I see one of these posts I shake my head and snicker....
Desensitization at the extreme!

[edit on 13-4-2008 by gormly]

[edit: title - All Caps]
Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone is "sure" these things are going to happen. if they were, they would be able to present difinative evidence, and would not be on here asking for opinions and corroberation.

I think that the majority is theory, and is therefore posted as a record of the theory, as well as an attempt to get other points of view, to see if they are truly "on to something".

There most definately are very, very many Iran posts on this sight. Even as a fledgling member I have noticed this. My guess is that this is a sign of fear of such things being very present in the minds of the people. If you follow conspiracy theory at all, surely you have noticed the trend of fear equaling theory.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Im not sure I understand your title exactly, but I think I understand your point and where you are coming from.

Back even before George W Bush was elected president, I remember reading at least 3 books that theorized his behaviors as president. All three suggested that he would invade Iraq at some point. The reasoning behind the suspected invasion was 1)Oil, 2)Revenge for a failed assasination attempt on his father, and 3)To prove that he was better than his father. I subscribe to parts of each of these reasonings, but the point is clear. It was suspected that President Bush would eventually get the US in Iraq.

I think the same idea and mindset is developing now. There are alot of people speculating that there will be some kind of military confrontation between Iran and the West. The writing appears to be on the wall. Maybe people are just more aware of the realities of the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisInfo
I think the same idea and mindset is developing now. There are alot of people speculating that there will be some kind of military confrontation between Iran and the West. The writing appears to be on the wall. Maybe people are just more aware of the realities of the world.

That doesn't justify the almost daily "I know we are going to attack....." posts does it? They have been going on since 2002, almost all are difinitive posts rether than specualtive.

BushCo may be bent on invading or not.. who really knows but them.. but the constant fearmongering on this website makes you just a bit "whatever" doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
That doesn't justify the almost daily "I know we are going to attack....." posts does it? They have been going on since 2002, almost all are difinitive posts rether than specualtive.

BushCo may be bent on invading or not.. who really knows but them.. but the constant fearmongering on this website makes you just a bit "whatever" doesn't it?

Oh, I completely agree. Some of the wild posts here are enough to make a total outsider think this is a forum for whack jobs and people living in their parents basements.

Unfortunately here, speculation is enough to equal proof in some minds.

top topics

join