It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question To All Anti-NWO'ers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I had a conversation with my freind last night
and he said that he would blow up the white house without a thought to who was in it our why , Just because it was the white house
So i posed a question to him that if all the bilderburger's and every NWO leader in the world was in the white house and an innocent new born baby child
Would he still blow it up
He said yes, i find this very hypocritical as if killing and inslaving is what the NWO is for, isnt he just as bad for taking the life of an innocent child?
So i give you the question Anti-Nwo'ers

If bush & co. , every bilderburger (or whoever you think is behind the NWO) , and one innocent child was in it, would you blow up the white house?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Urgh....

The question you pose is quite disturbing and the answer your friend gave even more. No one should consider an act of terrorism.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well what im basicly asking is
Would it be right to take the life away from an innocent if you could get rid of the people behind the NWO

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ok let me phrase it diffrently
If there was a button
And if you pressed that button every person that has a hand in the NWO would die. But along with those people that died an innocent child died also

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
idkkk
thats very tricky

unlike them, I have a concious and I would feel terrible for killing one child..but at the same time I would do almost anything to get rid of our govt. before they can push their agenda farther. I guess if I pushed that button, and that meant we could completely start a new free govt; then i might be able to push it

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I wouldn't push the button at all. I don't think anyone should die. Those that think they need to hurt others should be separated. Then they can hurt each other all they want. We could give them Australia. There's plenty of land in North America for Aussie relocation.

I'm not really Anti-NWO. I'm Anti-Enslavement. I don't dig the predator-prey paradigm. I find it inefficient.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I read a story somewhere that china plans to do this if there is an attack on chinese soil. 100,000, professional hitmen are waiting.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23Eulogy23
I read a story somewhere that china plans to do this if there is an attack on chinese soil. 100,000, professional hitmen are waiting.

Thats great but please keep on topic
if your going to reply to the topic please answer the question asked

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If your anti-enslavement, then you should want the powers at be to die because all they see you as is a slave..
we work so they can prosper and continue to get away with their crimes against the world

in reflection to my last post, I really couldnt kill an innocent child
but i just want all the bad things that those illuminati/NWO people have done to others, done to them

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I would because the NWO is planning to kill off alot more than just one child.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That was perfectly on topic, th topic is partly about killing off the illuminati. Off topic would be if i started rambling off about giraffes. Your reply to my comment was off topic. Your question is ridiculous and disturbing, what are you trying to accomplish by asking people if they would kill a baby?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yeah. I think I would push that button or set that bomb that kills off ALL of the illuminati/NWO, whatever. If it would put an end to the evilness, then, yes, one innocent life for billions of lives now and to come. In fact, if I could be the baby in the white house I would surely push that button.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
First off, why would all Bildenbergers and all of Bush's crew be there? Isn't it a tactic in use by the U.S. government to never have all the high-ups on the same place?

Secondly - what if "the evil people" weren't evil themselves? I find it hard to believe that all the soldiers, all the police and security guards of the NWO-controlled countries are in full conscent with the NWO, so in a sence, they are just being used. Maybe the Bilderbergers are too?

And finally, what makes you think the "evilness" will end once they are dead? Not that a new group would immediately be formed the day after the bombing, but sooner or later, new people would be making conspiracies, and the whole thing starts over again.

Though choice.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Maybe I'm a jerk for answering this way and if so I do apologize in advance, but I have to say this. This question isn't based in any real reality. I mean, the chances of this happening would have to be something like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1. The chances of all the NWO elite in one place, plus just one little innocent baby. Again, I'm sorry for not answering the question, but if it's not realistic, what's the point? There are plenty of other more unrealistic questions on this forum I haven't answered, I just happened upon yours first I suppose. If this post is offensive, please let me know and I'll apologize to your reply. I just feel that questions like these should be closer to reality, otherwise, what benefit do they serve. The easy answer is yes, get rid of one hundred terrible people and one innocent, to save the millions who would suffer and die in the end. It's basically the sacrifice the one for the many. How about this? Would you sacrifice your life to just get rid of a handful of the supposed evil, NWO people? Maybe I just hijacked this thread and if so, feel free to ignore my question. Thanks for listening.

JPT

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
NWO doesn't exist.

Bilderberg group exists.

Global elite exists.

NWO doesn't exists.

Don't be misled by propagandists.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
NWO doesn't exist.

Bilderberg group exists.

Global elite exists.

NWO doesn't exists.

Don't be misled by propagandists.

i found the term NWO convenient, because it's imho clear that all these tendencies we are trying to understand and expose appear to be mostly directed at forming a single planetary government, by any means and at any cost.

i don't know who the illuminati are or were or if they were fiction from the beginning, i don't know if the bilderberg group is the real deal and i have no idea if the elite is really global or just executing globally reaching plans.

NWO is as far as i can tell a generic term, one which is hopefully less likely to mislead.

That said, such conundrums as the one posted in this thread is usually used to desensitize, and to be frank, such a situation is contrived and will not occur irl. if it did, i have no idea if i would push the button, all i know is that i would hate having to push it.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherhood89
in reflection to my last post, I really couldnt kill an innocent child
but i just want all the bad things that those illuminati/NWO people have done to others, done to them

I used to feel the same way: If someone broke into my house one night and killed my spouse, I believed I should/could easily blow that person away (assuming I got to a gun first, etc.). As time went on, I realized a very important truth. There is no difference between revenge and the original murder except that with "revenge" we tell ourselves that we are somehow "better" than the criminal. Same goes for capital punishment.

This isn't implying that I would be above having those feelings of murderous rage if someone hurt a member of my family. Of course, I would! But the reality is that killing someone to "prove" that killing is wrong, or even killing because we feel justified, is still killing. It does absolutely nothing for anyone.

As a species, we're extremely violent, and this is exactly what we need to evolve out of if we have any hope of making it through the next 50-100 years. Yes, there are still people doing horrible things to others (Bush, Cheney, etc.), but we only perpetuate the problem by playing on the same level.

Extremes, by definition, cannot exist without their opposite.

*We have to learn not to fall asleep every time we experience a strong emotion!*

Even a positive emotion like Love is a wonderful thing, but love without wisdom is useless.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by justpassingthrough
Maybe I'm a jerk for answering this way and if so I do apologize in advance, but I have to say this. This question isn't based in any real reality. I mean, the chances of this happening would have to be something like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1. The chances of all the NWO elite in one place, plus just one little innocent baby. Again, I'm sorry for not answering the question, but if it's not realistic, what's the point? There are plenty of other more unrealistic questions on this forum I haven't answered, I just happened upon yours first I suppose. If this post is offensive, please let me know and I'll apologize to your reply. I just feel that questions like these should be closer to reality, otherwise, what benefit do they serve. The easy answer is yes, get rid of one hundred terrible people and one innocent, to save the millions who would suffer and die in the end. It's basically the sacrifice the one for the many. How about this? Would you sacrifice your life to just get rid of a handful of the supposed evil, NWO people? Maybe I just hijacked this thread and if so, feel free to ignore my question. Thanks for listening.

JPT

Actually, it's ~80 to 1!

One week a day, all the Elitists (Bildergerg) meet. They usually meet in a hotel, so there are going to be MORE innocent people than 1 child.

And besides, Bilderberg has VERY tight security. I doubt terrorism will work with all the security guards.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Idealistically?

I would wish that death was not a nessecity that such people seem to hold in high esteem.

Realistically?

Treat others as you would have them treat you.

Of course, it's up to the individual as to where 'you' stand in that little proverb.

In otherwords i would probably hesitate for a full five seconds before i hit the button, and i'm certain the choice would haunt me for the rest of my life.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I wouldnt because it wouldnt solve anything.

Another group of evil people would rise to the top and lead the
masses of sheep.

Their will always be wolves attacking the sheep. The sheep need to wake up and learn to defend themselves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join