It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covenant theory, Jews and the Nordics

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The best work I’ve found on reconstructing the Hebrew-Pharaohs timeline is ‘Ages in Chaos’ by Emmanuel Velikovsky. His ‘Ramses II and his Time’, and ’Peoples of the Sea’ are also good on the subject. Rather dry reading, but very scholarly. You can get them as an E book for 1$ here.

www.fantasticfiction.co.uk...

As to the whole British-Israel thing, I remain unconvinced. There is some fairly compelling evidence, but no real proof. I’ve seen some ancient Celtic artwork that looks exactly like the Hebrew ‘tree of life’. Of course if you believe the ancient Hebrew scriptures, then we all have a common origin anyway, so it shouldn’t be too surprising.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

I don't get it!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Interesting theory. This thread has a lot of information in it. Really gets you thinking. The OP's theory reminds me of a website I stumbled upon a few months ago, without the alien stuff.

britam.org...

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Manwin]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hello everyone. First of all, I sincerely apologize for hijacking this thread, but I have apparently not been on list long enough to open my own new topic. In any case the subject matter is not seriously OT, because this is what the topic title would have been: "Did Amenstop go far enough in their assertions?"

Basically, I would like to say that for some time I have been feeling very uncomfortable with the Evangelic Christian doctrine, because once I discovered that in all probability the Messiah never even heard the name we use today when we pray to him (because he was a Jew, and the name Jesus is not Hebrew), I started to wonder just how much the secret societies had managed to either corrupt existing scriptures to their own ends, or else simply fabricate them....

Firstly I would like to explain my assertion. To me, the name of the Son of God should reflect the name of God also. The fact is that the name Jesus neither does so, nor is it a direct translation from the Hebrew. The correct name of the Jewish Messiah is most probably Ya'Shua Ha Messiach. According to Hebrew texts, the name 'Shua' means 'Salvation' (not Saviour), and the first part of the name is in fact part of the name of the Hebrew God YHVH.
Another reason for my belief that this is not the correct name, and that this is actually extremely important is the verse in the Bible where to paraphrase Yeshua says "These things and more ye shall do in my name...." Well frankly I have seen very little in the way of raising the dead or even healing the blind, or any other such act either on the part of those who pretend to use God's power to heal, or even when it comes to dealing with demonic entities. I feel we simply lack any such power, and I believe this is principally due to the fact that we call upon the name 'Jesus' and assimilate this with the Name of the Father, then expect miracles. It just is not going to happen unless that name is correct. This is born out by the teachings of the Kaballah, in which we learn the power of the Names of God and also of the Angels and Demons.

I arrived at this conclusion originally before having encountered any proof whatsoever, however I felt when studying the name of God YHVH, that if the true name of His son were Yeshua, or Yashua, as asserted by modern day Messianic Jews, then, in fact the name would indeed reflect the name of the Father. In my innocence or ignorance I imagined that by inserting the Hebrew letter 'Shin' into the Tetragrammaton one would arrive at the name of the Son. I later found that although I was not a million miles off track, I was not entirely correct either.

However when I came upon the material from Amenstop Productions, and having studied the videos in some depth, I decided to see whether indeed any of it could be said to have any basis in historical fact. I was somewhat taken aback when I found that there is in fact some evidence that some of what they relate about the Hyksos Kings is borne out by transcriptions of Egyptian hieroglyphs which recount ancient historical events in Egypt.

But I went my own route, and I am now thoroughly confused because of what I turned up. Up to this point I had believed that the King James Version of the Bible was the 'Inerrant Word of God'. But when I found out a little more about the character of King James, and his affiliations to what in all probability was the Masonic Order, in addition to the fact that many scribes and translators were also most likely also secretly working towards masonic goals, and that in addition to the fact that I have personally encountered many incorrect translations of Hebrew terms (not that I am a scholar of Hebrew, but simply applying a word by word comparison with the Strongs Dictionary whilst studying the Bible).

I have now severed myself from the Church, as I no longer believe what I hear. Comments welcome please.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am writing this as a continuation of my previous post, in order to bring it in line with the subject matter of the original thread, if possible.
Another problem I have with the Hebrew origin of the scriptures is the bias of the God Jehovah towards the Jewish race. This would perhaps not be such an important issue if we did not know that the Masonic Order is for the most part Jewish, and based also upon the Jewish mysticism and magic of the Kaballah. I am not in any way anti-semitic, but when we see how the Masons have endeavoured to enslave mankind since the dawn of time, and how much control they have managed to obtain in modern times, this seems to me to be a subject of great concern. If the authors of 'Ring of Power' are even close to the truth regarding the Tribe of Dan being the origen of the Illuminati Bloodlines, then these questions really need to be raised and threshed out, because if it is true that all religions were really founded as a means to enslave, rather than provide any real spiritual path, then where does our salvation truly lie, if not in the Biblical Christ? What if it were true that we are actually invoking an Egyptian deity with the name Jesus (Iesous, Iesu, Isou etc.) and the word 'Amen'?
Then there is something I find even more worrying. The teachings of Rosicrucianism infer that the God we are able to invoke is really an entity called the 'Lipika'. They explain this as a 'Reflective Sphere', much like the thought-forms produced by the Egyptian High Priests which they created in order to protect the Pyramids. In essence, the Lipika is like a god composed of the sum of all worship and belief by mankind since time immemorial, which like a thought-form takes on its own personality and life and becomes autonomous and independent and omnipotent. They teach that we cannot actually reach the Creator unless we are capable of going beyond the Lipika. I don't pretend to have any great understanding of this concept beyond what I have attempted to explain, but it seems odd to me that all these thoughts have resurfaced after so many years, just when I have encountered the Amenstop material.....
Suffice it to say that I am not convinced by the answers I received from my Pastors nor anyone else so far, when asking for clarification. But this is only to be expected when dealing with people who whilst being perhaps erudite in questions of the Bible are ignorant when it comes to anything outside their idea of the world.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by truthseeker57]

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
read this!

Have you ever wondered why John records in his Gospel (chapter 21) that the miraculous catch of fish numbered 153 ? The value of 153 is obtained from "ANI ELOHIM" אני אלוהים - "I AM GOD".

It can be possible to take this too far. For instance, some say that, since the letter waw or vav has the value of 6, www = 666 ( the mark of the Beast ) which means that the Internet is the Antichrist or something similar. This is nonsense since gematria works by adding the values so "www" will equal 18, which is Chai or "life".

1 John 5:19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
never saw this thread
will read more and reply shortly

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I got quite a lot of info on the tribe of dan from this guy.
www.facebook.com...
Turned out that he was nice guy to talk to and not fruity at all. He claims to descend from the Hyksos!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Yep.. The 6 Hyksos Kings, 6 Kings, VI Kings.. They also settled in "Sachsen" (German dialect for sixes), in old Dutch we called them "de sessen" (Dutch dialect for sixes).. They are the so called "lost tribe of Dan", the european, so called, monarchs say they are descended from them..

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What you need to understand Op is that Rh negative blood type is the original blood type. This originated with cro Magnon and neanderthal, these contained reptilian genetics. Rh positive is a recreation after the flood and is viewed as the norm now but it isn't, they contain the monkey genes inherited from the designated hominids, A and B blood are newer than O. O is original hence being the uni donor, AB is the most recent.

The blonde Nordic line isn't the same as the neanderthal, not the same as the 6 fingered red haired Giants, or the coneheads, there are multiple RH negative reptilian experiments and the Jews were the latest creation (6000 years ago) designed to wipe out the original lines, this is what occurred with the Romans and to this day with the dilution of the native lands of RH negative types, UK ,Germany, Sweden, Us ,Australia all have the highest populations and ratios of RH negative type these are 'coincidentally' where we have seen a charge of migrants..ironically Israel has the tightest border controls, yet their Jewish agents are behind mass immigration of the west so that speaks volumes as they know the results of this method of wiping out bloodlines.

The world today is an RH positive world and this is why it has descended I to chaos and ignorance these individuals were purposely downgraded from RH negative original types, them being here and being themselves is what they were designed for..

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanusFIN
reply to post by andre18

Your post tells a story why there are thousands of Macedonians living in Sweden today, and why its so easy to them get a permit to stay and work there...
I bet the "Macedonians" living in Sweden are not Macedonians as in Macedonian Greeks but Former Yugoslav Republic Macedonians - they are steppe Mongols from Asia. We have them in Australia - a beastly people. Utter troublemakers, much like Turks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join