It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covenant theory, Jews and the Nordics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

I’m better off bringing up some new evidence seeing how this Egyptian obelisk evidence isn’t helping this theory at the moment – and so I give you this………

“The US president is commander and chief of the armed forces based at Camp David, which is known to insiders as Camp king David”

Knights of the temple of Solomon – knights templar ….today’s Freemasons.

en.wikipedia.org...

Today Amen is one of the most popularly used words in the entire world, it is used in religions such as Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Judaism at the end of prayer. Without realizing it people are all over the world praising Amen, the Old Testament of the bible is the holy book of both Christians and Jews, Amen us used repeatedly throughout the bible and is hidden within the word test-amen-t

God save Queen ELIZABETH
Long live Queen ELIZABETH
May the Queen live for ever

God save the king Solomon
Long live the King Solomon
May the King live forever, Amen

Also if you back to the link amen is used repeatedly throughout the coronation

We've covered this so it's hardly new ground
England is a Christian country, The Queen is the Head of the Church of England, which is Christian.
Therefore, it is not beyond belief for her ceremony to include parts of the Bible (coronation of Solomon) and in Christianity 'Amen' is placed on (usually) on the end of prayers and Hymns
So you have a Christian Monarch, in a Christian ceremony, using a Christian book

Now the next issue is, the orgin of the word 'Amen'.
There is no solid evidence of a link with the Egyptian Gods Amen or Amen-Ra except the similarity of the word. The word in early Hebrew refers to the phrase 'so be it'.
You have a word/phrase, which when you consider the limit of human phonetics, is similar sounding to the Egyptian name of a God, and nothing more with substance. To push this a little more, Amen, is but ONE pronunciation of the word. The name can also be pronounced Amon, Amun, or apparently according to one source I-man. You must remember you're dealing with a civilisation that until recently was untranslatable and not spoken for 3000 years. Pronunciation therefore is very haphazard

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

You must remember you're dealing with a civilisation that until recently was untranslatable and not spoken for 3000 years. Pronunciation therefore is very haphazard

I agree that most people forget such a thing.
Many ancient languages are dead languages and we have no idea of the original pronunciation,we tend to translate using our own modern day pronunciation.And even that can change depending on where you are from!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Even so there's also this info -

The Hyksos were driven out of Egypt, not very long before the birth of Moses

In the times of Moses and Joshua, lived the Avim or Avites (Deut.2:23; Josh.13:3). The name is similar to "Avaris," the Hyksos capital.

God also made a circumcision covenant with Abraham, circumcision was introduced into Egypt near the same time

The ruling pharaoh the bible neglects to identify when Abraham and Sarah reached Egypt was Amenemhet I

[edit on 8-5-2008 by andre18]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

In the times of Moses and Joshua, lived the Avim or Avites (Deut.2:23; Josh.13:3). The name is similar to "Avaris," the Hyksos capital.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by andre18]

I live in a place called Manchester.
Suprisingly, its not Chester, even though it does have the name in the title and similar sounding.

The word similar can cover a multitude of sins. As an example, try replacing 'is similar to' with 'sounds a bit like'

This conspiracy is going nowhere.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I’m starting to run out of info to support this theory…

In 1818 Antonio Lebolo made a discovery that identified the biblical Abraham as an Egyptian pharaoh, during Lebolo’s excavations in the Egyptian valley of the kings he examined 11 Egyptian mummy’s along with rolls of papyri inscribed with hieroglyphic writings and drawings, one of those drawings was interpreted by Egyptologists as Abraham sitting on the pharaohs throne, Abrahams name was also deciphered on a roll of papyrus.

Joseph Smith published his findings in the book of Abraham in 1842 and was murdered two years later

Today the only Egyptian pyramid tomb forbidden to the public is the tomb of pharaoh Amenemhet I

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

God also made a circumcision covenant with Abraham, circumcision was introduced into Egypt near the same time

The oldest known depiction of circumcision in Egypt dates back to (roughly) 2440 BC,which predates the covenant with Abraham by several 100 years.

The tomb of Amenemhet.

www.phouka.com...
www.osirisnet.net...

[edit on 11-5-2008 by jakyll]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

With respect all you've done is essentially discribe the Google Video that you've obviously watched, then added all the screenshots from the video?

Why not (as was done several days ago) post the link and then identify bits that interested you, say the Nordic, Denmark link to the current Queen of England?

Watch this to explain what are friend is trying to explain

Its a very good video if somewhat long.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This threads starting to do down hill so here's my main reason to suggest the Egyptians through bloodlines have some sort of control over the world...

I would have gotten into this sooner but what the hell.....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I would have gotten into this sooner but what the hell.....

Is that it?
No explanation?

What has the Queen of England got to do with the Dollar Bill?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It's not so much to do with the queen as is it more to do with Egyptian symbolism.

Basically, the eye (All Seeing Eye) represents the sun, Amen Ra. It goes back in history as far as ancient Egypt. The pyramid having the most to do with Egyptian symbolism is printed on the American one dollar bill including the eye. And is of cause the main symbol of masonry, George Washington was also a mason and was the one who designed that part of the one dollar bill.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by andre18]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think you're forgetting a major flaw in your conspiracy.

Ancient Egyptian was not used for around 2000 years.
IF they're all linked to ancient Egypt, how come they couldnt translate a single word or phrase from then until after the discovery of the Rosetta stone?
They didnt even know if it was phonetic or not!
How does your theory compensate for this error?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
And thanks to Elites we now have an error in time -
I wonder if that makes up the differences in Clocks.. ?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I love, in a physical way, and hate, in a mindful observer way, how so many debunkers always imply a dismisal of three absolute truths:

`any truth can be twisted into different lights through imagination (although, through instantaneous assumption, they assume this on the 'theorist').

`We can never be entirely sure of our percieved reality.

`Everything is connected

With these, it's easy to figure that historical inquiries should logically be treated as a series of connected suggestions and any connecting string of events should precede random or meaningless ties.
Despite full understanding of the typical standards inflicted onto the minds of highly developed modern societies, I'm still shocked at these insane attempts at disproval.

*deny obvious and strikingly connected traditional progressions and redirect to other possible examples of the mentioned derivation.

*apparent errors that are based on the suggestion that: Things never get lost over generations and the Defenders used facts are certainly true and certainly interpreted correctly.

*All leading to the short-term perception of erroneous points and the unreal suggestion that it eliminates the original theory.

You can't treat life like a scientific experiment because of the estabilished understanding that we, and many other life forms, have choice. Once you factor in this variable, and it's obvious seperate spectrum, the variables of thoughts and resulting actions absolutely ruin these idiotic attempts at disproval I'm seeing.

The quick spin of natural logic is strongly suggestive of subconscious images controlling your mind. The image that believes many people (who are likely assumed less intelligent than you) are too susceptible to looking for deep meanings into things. It conveniently eliminates the suggestive nature of that fact by twisting it as one more natural thing to deny.

This sensation of image correlation, eases the physical bodies need to understand the situation and to be the authority of the situation. This body oriented act blocks the mind from truthfully knowing what the multitude of connections which point to a singularity implies to reality. However, the need to know is still fulfilled through the inverse means of control. It's an amazing twist, perfectly inverse, of how nature works and what is constantly suggested by everything within it.
This is reflected by the worship and obedience to the physical solidarities/light reflections we perceive with our eyes, as opposed to the commanding force of vibration/energy/frequency.
Physical circumstance is too variable to understand, so I do not judge you guys. Of course, that is suggested by the above points. However, please open up your minds - this is ludicris.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

IF they're all linked to ancient Egypt, how come they couldnt translate a single word or phrase from then until after the discovery of the Rosetta stone?

Simply, over time the culture changed but the traditions remained. The bloodlines of royalty married with European royalty discarding the culture but not the ancient traditions.

Here are some damn good examples….

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nelove

That is the single, longest thread that I’ve read on this site that means nothing. I’ve read it twice, just to be sure, and it sounds like the rambling spin of a politician when asked a simple yes or no question.
Perhaps you could rephrase it into one sentence?

Simply, over time the culture changed but the traditions remained. The bloodlines of royalty married with European royalty discarding the culture but not the ancient traditions.

I understand now what you’re getting at now. Symbolism and Tradition.
Traditions do change though they still have their roots, similar to how legends can hold a grain of truth. If this is the case, why does it end at the feet of the Egyptians and not some earlier civilisation? It is well known that the Egyptians were not always ruled by Egyptians. As you’ve pointed out Hyksos is but one ruling power, (please remember that Egyptologists are still arguing about who the Hyksos were or even where they came from, and how to translate their name, the most accepted translation is 'ruler of foreign lands') but other areas would also influence them include trade from other cities and countries including ones that conquered Egypt or Egypt conquered.
Why not Sumerian? They were in existence earlier than Ancient Egypt. Or maybe even a lost civilisation that inspired the Sumerians?

This does not include the bloodlines though. Bloodlines end, become uprooted by civil upheaval or circumstance. For your royal bloodline theory to work, you would need to provide a link from modern European royalty to the period in history you want.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I guess this is what you could call a brief example of the bloodlines:
Amenemhet - Hyksos kings - Thutmose III – Psusennes – Siamun – Ptolemy Kings – Viking kings – English/Scottish/Irish Kings – Queen Elizabeth II

Also through some recent research I came across some info

8) The symbols on the British Coat of Arms revealed Britain’s Hebrew origin, according to the bible the harp symbolizes the Hebrew King David, the biblical lion and unicorn holding up the shield symbolize the nation of Israel.

The lion of the tribe of Judah, in the pre-eminent righthand position, wearing the Crown
The Unicorn(Bull) of Ephraim, of equal stature with the Lion
The harp of David, recognizes the Davidic Covenant and symbolizes the marriage of the two lines of Judah in Ireland, through Jeremiah

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I guess this is what you could call a brief example of the bloodlines:
Amenemhet - Hyksos kings - Thutmose III – Psusennes – Siamun – Ptolemy Kings – Viking kings – English/Scottish/Irish Kings – Queen Elizabeth II

Thats not a line, no matter how you look at it

Also through some recent research I came across some info

8) The symbols on the British Coat of Arms revealed Britain’s Hebrew origin, according to the bible the harp symbolizes the Hebrew King David, the biblical lion and unicorn holding up the shield symbolize the nation of Israel.

The lion of the tribe of Judah, in the pre-eminent righthand position, wearing the Crown
The Unicorn(Bull) of Ephraim, of equal stature with the Lion
The harp of David, recognizes the Davidic Covenant and symbolizes the marriage of the two lines of Judah in Ireland, through Jeremiah

Have you tried doing research yourself?
On a coat of arms a bull would be represented by a bull, not a unicorn
The Harp symbolises Ireland. You cannot just claim its got a harp so it symbolises King David, because in that case they would use the Star of David. If your point was valid then it would be England that is represented by a Harp or the Star of David instead of a Lion

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Would you just say a coincidence - the pyramid the sun

Lady standing on a 'pyramid’ of stairs and holding up a torch representing the sun

[edit on 15-5-2008 by andre18]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Would you just say a coincidence - the pyramid the sun

Lady standing on a 'pyramid’ of stairs and holding up a torch representing the sun

[edit on 15-5-2008 by andre18]

She's not the Queen of England either

Prove that the torch she's holding is a 'torch representing the sun'
I think she looks more like Lady Liberty than the Queen of England

To those who are interested, she's got a history!
www.reelclassics.com...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Ok well firstly you can see in the above black and white image the lady standing in front of a pyramid of stairs with a sun sitting at the top. Obviously there’s a huge resemblance between this and the iconic pyramid and All Seeing Eye symbols. Because it was one of the first, it shows the idea behind the image – it wasn’t as publicly well known as it is today, so I guess they thought they could get away with the image portrayed in that fashion.

Secondly, if you notice in every single image form the link you provided, there is a distinct triangle likeness. In this image below shows rays of light portraying the triangle indicated in red – with light shining from the torch at the very top of the triangle.

Also from the link provided it is explained that the lady is wearing -

a kind of Cleopatra-like headdress across her forehead

Again in this image below shows the lady holding a torch which is shining very ‘sun like,’ and indicating a triangle shape in red.

Again in this image below shows the lady holding a torch which is shining very ‘sun like,’ even the cloud formation behind her seems like a triangle indicated in red.

Again in this image below shows the lady holding a torch which is shining very ‘sun like,’ even the cloud formation behind her seems like a triangle. – the location of the torch shining is in the sky were you’d expect the sun to be. The image even shows two circular rainbows, giving the impression of a shining sun.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join