It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESP the fast way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Any ideas on how to do this?

I have some ideas in mind for what I want, but I rather wait for some input first.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ihavenoidea

I think it's more "born" than can(?) you learn it? I could be wrong though. It's like anything else. You exersize something and it will develope.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I heard that 1:30pm is a good time for it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
There is no fast way. You either learn it the right way, or you don't.

If you feel like you want to start learning now go here and start practicing:
www.psipog.net...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Okay thanks.

Figured as much.

Well, the idea is this.

Instead of working on telepathic/empathic abilities, I want to learn how to recognize others who uses such skills and my own thoughts..

Also would like to learn how to set up a beacon to draw energy towards me, have it go though me and back out again, sort of like a lighting rod or a loop.

And I'm talking on how to do this on a massive world-wide scale.

Any ideas on what I am talking about?

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
"And I'm talking on how to do this on a massive world-wide scale,"

Haha, almost sounds like you're trying to take over the world

"I want 9 billion dollars!"

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Alesanjin]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

In a nut shell:
Picture your target as in picture form not speech or text.

My example would be you need a family member to contact you as you can't contact them it's a good chance if you picture them and remember what they were doing the last time you saw them like in video Your watching them.Just keep on doing that for say 5-10 min's and sit back and wait.
If in the above example I added that you were in a minor car accident you would be in a better zone(I'll call it) for contact.

I'm not no guru of any sort!

This is my story woow its long I have to explain so you know where I'm coming from my experiences to this day.

All facts no fiction.
My first contact with the Horse was when I was about three Mum and Dad moved into newly subdivided farm land no fences so still had cattle and horses grazing this mare I met broke out off the heard one morning and came straight up to me I had no fear it was the first time I had seen a horse,I felt a warm motherly feeling from her I new she was safe and I was also physically warm too as she was blowing her warm air on me.

Second morning/contact she came over to me and looked and breathed on me
some of the heard came over to us I got scared but stayed at her chest they all smelt me.

Third meeting I'm over with the herd and I hear Mum freaking out that made me scared I walk back to Mum and taken in side that was it Lock Down.
Fourth contact the Mare sticks her head through the window mum freaks out fence goes up.
I got scared of her(mare) after that,I guess because Mum was but I new she was around.
I got older I had two horses, one was Lenny(Lennox race name 83' last race I watched him break down) a 16half hand thourghbread ,Lenny and me and got very close he was like a big dog to me.
The Tests

We were coming back to the stables one day and I realized this horse is reading my Mind,there was three different tracks leading back to the stables,he always new which one.
1)For my test on this theory I would trot him to the turn off with no raining or leg pressure and picture which way,he knew I did this as many different ways I could think off from making sure my weight was central to even with rains and leg pressure and my weight balance trying to through him the wrong way he still new It Became a Game to Us LOL
Every where we rode we always communicated this way,it made him safer and charm we really did become one like there's a Greek god half horse half human.I believe this is what this god means(I haven't read up on him so I don't really know).

2)I think this is the real proof for me any.
Back at the stables I was able to tell him go to the left corner,right corner and to his water I would be standing at the stalls door when doing this.
So I went to the library and got books on paranormal books like that as I didn't know a name for what I was finding out.
I found info on Horse Herds stating that Horses use ESP in the herd,its a survival instinct they all spook together and turn together in a tight gallop.A four legged beast needs all four and horse can't afford to go lame.So there's another thought for ya.

This is how I/anyone do/should communicate to say a dog any dog

Try it,Talk to them with mental pictures if it works they pick it up and get excited it blows them out so you do see a response.
You'll never know if you don't have a go

I can try and answer your second question later

Regards
Zelong.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Instead of working on telepathic/empathic abilities, I want to learn how to recognize others who uses such skills and my own thoughts..

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

When receiving a communication(I'll call it) it's by a picture or thought you have to do something now ie: have to go up the street for something and someone you know has had an accident,Does this ring a bell may of happened to you or someone you know? ,you suddenly decide to ring someone and they
say I/we were just talk/thinking about you recognize that and see if it happens again,if enough occurrences happen than talk to the other person and they will probably be thinking the same thing.

I have a mate
I ring from time to time,we don't live near each other.I ring him and say stop talking about me LOL and we just say it happened again and than he brings me into the conversation
it's funny and it works both ways but he can only do it with me .

I do believe there's a link to this and 6th sense,Mothers instinct , communication with what I found to be a guardien / spirit.
Regards
Zelong.

[edit on 15/4/08 by Zelong]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alesanjin

"And I'm talking on how to do this on a massive world-wide scale,"

Haha, almost sounds like you're trying to take over the world

"I want 9 billion dollars!"

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Alesanjin]

Heh, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

I would like nine billion dollars, along with a side order of fries and Poweraid.

And super size it.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong

In a nut shell:
Picture your target as in picture form not speech or text.

My example would be you need a family member to contact you as you can't contact them it's a good chance if you picture them and remember what they were doing the last time you saw them like in video Your watching them.Just keep on doing that for say 5-10 min's and sit back and wait.
If in the above example I added that you were in a minor car accident you would be in a better zone(I'll call it) for contact.

I'm not no guru of any sort!

This is my story woow its long I have to explain so you know where I'm coming from my experiences to this day.

All facts no fiction.
My first contact with the Horse was when I was about three Mum and Dad moved into newly subdivided farm land no fences so still had cattle and horses grazing this mare I met broke out off the heard one morning and came straight up to me I had no fear it was the first time I had seen a horse,I felt a warm motherly feeling from her I new she was safe and I was also physically warm too as she was blowing her warm air on me.

Second morning/contact she came over to me and looked and breathed on me
some of the heard came over to us I got scared but stayed at her chest they all smelt me.

Third meeting I'm over with the herd and I hear Mum freaking out that made me scared I walk back to Mum and taken in side that was it Lock Down.
Fourth contact the Mare sticks her head through the window mum freaks out fence goes up.
I got scared of her(mare) after that,I guess because Mum was but I new she was around.
I got older I had two horses, one was Lenny(Lennox race name 83' last race I watched him break down) a 16half hand thourghbread ,Lenny and me and got very close he was like a big dog to me.
The Tests

We were coming back to the stables one day and I realized this horse is reading my Mind,there was three different tracks leading back to the stables,he always new which one.
1)For my test on this theory I would trot him to the turn off with no raining or leg pressure and picture which way,he knew I did this as many different ways I could think off from making sure my weight was central to even with rains and leg pressure and my weight balance trying to through him the wrong way he still new It Became a Game to Us LOL
Every where we rode we always communicated this way,it made him safer and charm we really did become one like there's a Greek god half horse half human.I believe this is what this god means(I haven't read up on him so I don't really know).

2)I think this is the real proof for me any.
Back at the stables I was able to tell him go to the left corner,right corner and to his water I would be standing at the stalls door when doing this.
So I went to the library and got books on paranormal books like that as I didn't know a name for what I was finding out.
I found info on Horse Herds stating that Horses use ESP in the herd,its a survival instinct they all spook together and turn together in a tight gallop.A four legged beast needs all four and horse can't afford to go lame.So there's another thought for ya.

This is how I/anyone do/should communicate to say a dog any dog

Try it,Talk to them with mental pictures if it works they pick it up and get excited it blows them out so you do see a response.
You'll never know if you don't have a go

I can try and answer your second question later

Regards
Zelong.

Gee thanks.

I'll look forward to it.

I heard about animals able to do this, but really I have no idea.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Everyone has in-built ESP functions, it's just as we get older it becomes much more blurred and harder to access.

I used to use ESP on my cat sometimes, by simply looking into her eyes, and she once let me know she was soon going to die, she did a few months later, but i was prepared for it.

I don't think it's so much about 'targetting' as much, allthough this is an espect of remote ESP, i'm sure it has much to do with the fact you believe you have the ability to access your ESP in the first place.

BELIEF is the key to ESP.

PS, don't try it on horses, they freak out big style, lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Through God.
How does one become psychic? How bout, how does one FORGET they are psychic! Just a hint that may help along the way... Might I also suggest seeking out a regular meditation regiment; it WILL help progress, and is a VERY great way of becoming more aware on every level of consciousness. Balance and understanding are essential to spiritual progress. Good luck brother

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The notion of a "fast" way to experience ESP may be quite a lot to ask.

Many aspects of ESP often seem to be attributed to "gifted" persons. A lot of people who believe that the human mind is capable of things which science can not explain also tend to believe that only certain people have an inate ability to use those abilities.

One aspect of ESP that is said to be quite easily accessible anyone is Remote Viewing (RV). The US government became involved with RV initially in a project with Stanford University. In the early 70's a joint project with the CIA was undertaken. With an eventual expenditure of 20 million dollars the project was eventually canceled during the mid 90's. Since that time many of the principal participants (such as Joseph McMoneagle, Ed Dames, Stephan Schwartz, Ingo Swan) have done much to introduce this technique to the public.

Remote Viewing is a somewhat more scientific approach than many other forms of ESP in that the process follows a fairly rigid protocol. Like many things, some people seem to have more talent than others in RV but it is claimed that anyone can achive positive results with a bit of training and some practice.

If you want to explore "ESP", RV might be a good place to start, as there is a wealth of information and tutorials available for free (no need to pay for a workshop or training kit in my opinion).

RV Primer

Remote Viewing (Wiki)

Simple RV instructions and online test subjects

Interview with Joseph McMoneagle

Plenty of info and video out there, (google for Remote Viewing shows about 1,190,000 results). If you are looking for an interesting way to experiment with your mind this would be a great start.

Good luck!

[edit on 16-4-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here is a link to another thread here on ATS which you might find interesting.

The all seeing eye and psychic ability

The topic is more in line with your request of "reading" others...

top topics

join