It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force shot down Flight 93

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I was always under the impression that Major Rick Gibney of the Happy Hooligans, shot the flight 93 down. So Claims Col. Donn de Grand-Pre, U.S. Army (ret.)
Donn de Grand-Pre is either lying or he's telling the truth and the government is covering up.
Six of one or half a dozen of the other I guess.

www.prisonplanet.com...

AJ: Do you think they were not following orders?

DGP: Who, the Happy Hooligans?

AJ: Well, yeah, you've got Cheney running around, we've got the stand down taking place.

DGP: Well, this is correct, but you see the Adj. General of the State of North Dakota gave the command to take it out. And, by God, they took it out. And I've got the full story in the book.

www.devvy.com...

"DGP: Okay, quick rundown. They were out of Hector Field, Fargo, North Dakota. A bunch, this 119 Fighter Group and they are called the Happy Hooligans. They are probably the best interceptors that we have in the country. They were moved to Langley Air Force Base from Hector Field down to Southern Virginia. And when the klaxon horn went off at 9:35, those two pilots put down their coffee and shot into their aircraft and took off. They didn't know where they were going initially but by 10:00 hours, they had rendezvoused over Southern Pennsylvania. That's about 250 miles in just a matter of minutes and engaged 93 with two side-winder missiles. And they accomplished their objective. Now Hector Field, I use to fly out of Hector Field some time ago. I know most of those pilots. I could name names. I know the National Guard Adj. General. And they were decorated about a year later and I have the full write up of that story in my book."

"I was able to find out this regarding the 119th Fighter Group:

"The announcement was made in March 1999 that the 119th Fighter Wing would convert from an air defense mission to a general purpose mission with 15 F-16A/B aircraft while activating an alert detachment at Langley AFB, VA. In its 2005 BRAC Recommendations, DoD recommended to realign Hector International Airport Air Guard Station, ND. The 119th Fighter Wing’s F-16s (15 aircraft) would retire. The wing’s expeditionary combat support elements would remain in place. Hector (125) ranked low in military value. The reduction in F-16 force structure and the need to align common versions of the F-16 at the same bases argued for realigning Hector to allow its aircraft to retire without a flying mission backfill."

"Yes, they were flying F-16s out of North Dakota and it was widely reported that immediately following the crash, two F-16s showed up. Whether or not these fighter jets were scrambled from Hector Field is unknown to any degree of certainty. I could fine no references to this unit flying Warthogs out of Hector Field.

"It is my understanding that the actual individual who "pulled the trigger" is a Maj. Rick Gibney."

The F-16 Vipers Pilots Association
www.f16viper.org...
F-16 Viper Association Pictures
www.f16viper.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
LetsRoll has discovered the name of the pilot as well as all other pertinent ... First, Major Ricky Gibney, Major Gibney

Letsroll911 is the possibly government sponsored disinfo site that originally started all the silly stupid thoeries that was featured in Popular mechanics 'Debunking 911 myths".

please see this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
LetsRoll has discovered the name of the pilot as well as all other pertinent ... First, Major Ricky Gibney, Major Gibney

Letsroll911 is the possibly government sponsored disinfo site that originally started all the silly stupid thoeries that was featured in Popular mechanics 'Debunking 911 myths".

please see this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

So now 93 was shot down and did not crash in PA, it was shot down over PA and then someone, unknown people, placed all the DNA and stuff in a hole that looks just like an aircraft impact at 600 mph into the ground. Is this a version of the old story that has no evidence? Or is this a new story with no evidence?

With the hearsay evidence, no missiles missing on 9/11, I have to flag this story as pure hearsay and false. Even reading this thread 10 more times will not make the hearsay turn into "hard evidence".

Did someone saw the fighters come back and see the pilot's plane who had no missiles in the first place? It has only been 6 years, will the made up stories get more fantastic, and another hearsay non-evidence backed story will pop up, better than this?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Thanks for showing me that link Ivan, more weight on the scales of justice

Good job

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
With the hearsay evidence, no missiles missing on 9/11, I have to flag this story as pure hearsay and false. Even reading this thread 10 more times will not make the hearsay turn into "hard evidence".

I like that their 'hard evidence' is some random blog. Seriously, anyone can be anybody with a blog. Blogs are not sources of fact, no matter who the author is.

[edit on 4/16/2008 by DisInfo]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Makes me wonder why two EXACT same Shoot down topics are allowed to exsist under the same forum.

Hmmmmmmmmm Stroking chin.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
EVERYBODY NEEDS TO READ THIS ENTIRE edit INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It talks about Flight 93, Flight 77, Remote Control, Mutiny, & More!!!!!

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flight 93 WAS shot down!

Transcript: Alex Jones Interviews Col. Donn de Grand-Pre, U.S. Army (ret.): Explosive New 9/11 Revelations and Explanations

www.prisonplanet.com...

Mod Note - Please Review: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 15/6/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Markshark4

yes sir!

so was it shot down? Or was it a missile just shot into the ground?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Personally, I have no problem with them shooting one down. I would have done it myself if i could have. But what gets me is why lie about it? Whats the deal with all the lies? Why lie about shooting one down? Im sure that many other americans felt the way I did that day and yes as heinous as it sounds, many of us would have said dont let another plane do this (all aboard are going to die if they impact on some building anyways). I know it sounds callous, but at least I admit it, why wont the government admit it?

That question alone raises many more questions... for example, if the gov. WAS complicit in the events, why would they even shoot one down to begin with? changed their mind?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Let me add another possibility to the thread. Webster Tarpley, in his well-researched book, 911: Synthetic Terror, makes a very convincing case that some unknown group, which could be rogue CIA, Neo-cons, or perhaps even a foreign intelligence agency, had penetrated the computer systems that controlled SS (Secret Service) communications, FAA air-traffic control radars and even Nuclear launch control codes, and essentially orchestrated the entire 9/11 operation. Bush was threatened with assassination when the SS received an anonymous but coded transmission that 'Angel is next'. Angel was the code word for that day for Air Force One. The reason why Bush flew to Omaha instead of Washington, was because of the fear that the senders of that message could send fake launch orders to StratCom for nuclear missile launch and Bush wanted to be there in person to countermand any bogus orders. He was faced with an ultimatum by the 'group' of either declaring a war on Islamic extremists (clash of civilizations) or the 'group' would take matters into their own hands and order nuclear missile launches. How does all this tie in with Flight 93? Several possibilities. One is that Cheney ordered the interception even though only the President had that authority and they had to hush it up to avoid awkward questions. Two is that a lower level officer exceeded his authority by ordering the interception without Presidential approval and the third possibility is that if in fact, the whole 9/11 operation was ordered and planned by Bush/Cheney/neo-cons, the remote control of flight 93 may have failed and they had to shoot it down to prevent if from landing intact, which would have raised all kinds of dangerous questions.

My own opinion is that flight 93 was something that went wrong from the rest of what happened that day. Either someone stepped in and foiled an attempt to crash a plane into the Capital Building/White House or the conspirators' plan for that plane had gone awry and they had to 'fix' it so that it wouldn't blow up in their faces. If an interception order from a 'legitimate' authority had gone out to shot down 93, then why not admit it as an example of Bush taking bold and decisive action to save lives? There is NO doubt that 93 was shot down. You can't have an engine hit the ground miles away from the alleged 'impact' point if the plane had crashed.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

That is one extremely interesting theory as 'feel' like it may be a factor in all this crazyness.

Some interesting points to ponder there... will take me some time to fullu assimilate the implications.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Good grief....I thought we had taken care of this myth long ago on ATS. LtCol Gibney was in the air that day, however, he was nowhere near Flight 93...

According to Air National Guard spokesman Master Sgt. David Somdahl, Gibney flew an F-16 that morning--but nowhere near Shanksville. He took off from Fargo, N.D., and flew to Bozeman, Mont., to pick up Ed Jacoby Jr., the director of the New York State Emergency Management Office. Gibney then flew Jacoby from Montana to Albany, N.Y., so Jacoby could coordinate 17,000 rescue workers engaged in the state's response to 9/11. Jacoby confirms the day's events. "I was in Big Sky for an emergency managers meeting. Someone called to say an F-16 was landing in Bozeman. From there we flew to Albany." Jacoby is outraged by the claim that Gibney shot down Flight 93. "I summarily dismiss that because Lt. Col. Gibney was with me at that time. It disgusts me to see this because the public is being misled.

Some moron convinced Alex Jones that he had information and then rubes around the world believe it.

Nothing about the Flight 93 crashsite indicates a missile hit, either a heat seeker or radar guided. A heat seeker would have blown one of the engines from here to breakfast, Flight 93's engines were recovered mostly in one spot. A radar guided missile would have launched wreckage all over...again, not what was found at the crashsite.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Can somebody (one of the experts) please give the 411 on US Army Colonel Donn de Grand-Pre???

Has anybody read his books???

His credentials look solid to me, but I want to be sure.

This interview is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to US Army Colonel Donn de Grand-Pre:

* Flight 93 WAS shot down

* Flight 77 did NOT hit the pentagon

* The planes were flown by remote control

* The cell phone calls were fake

* The passnegers were unconscious within 18 seconds

* 9/11 was planned YEARS in advance

* Drones were used, the original planes were flown over the Atlantic never to be seen again

* CFR/Globalists have infiltrated VERY high ranking positions

* Military is fed up and bordering on mutiny

* Rumsfeld & Cheney knew about everything and will be the first to fall

Honestly, I'm surprised I haven't heard more about him!

Why aren't his books selling like The New Pearl Harbor or 9/11 Synthetic Terror?

Everybody feel free to chime in, is Colonel Donn de Grand-Pre telling the truth??????

This interview is a LONG read, but it is well worth it!!!!!!!!

Transcript: Alex Jones Interviews Col. Donn de Grand-Pre, U.S. Army (ret.): Explosive New 9/11 Revelations and Explanations

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Markshark4]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

De Grand-Pre's interview is indeed amazing. I had no idea that the military was close to mutiny. THAT is the key to this whole mess. If the vast majority of military officers and NCO's refuse to obey illegal orders from Bush/Cheney re: Martial Law, then their nefarious schemes will fail. WE need to encourage the military ie. Colonels and below, that their Oath to defend the Constitution requires them to stand by US, the average citizen and not the Elitists.

I want to add some more interesting facts from Tarpley's book that are not well known. Apparently, 4 young men of Arab descent, pulled up in a van at the gate to the resort where Bush was staying early in the morning of September 11th. They told the SS agent on duty that they were a TV crew who had arranged for a poolside interview with Bush before he left to go to the school photo opp. The SS agent (I'm using the abbreviated form of Secret Service on purpose) didn't know anything about the interview and refused them entrance (BUT DIDN'T TRY TO DETAIN THEM). The van drove away and they were never seen again. Now...add to this that one of the major warlords in Afganistan was assassinated three day earlier when the camera of a 'TV crew' sent to interview him exploded PLUS the assertion that Flight 93 (or the drone posing as 93) was intended to crash into the Capital Building and you have a very interesting hypothesis. If Bush had been assassinated and Congress decapitated, who would be left in charge? The obvious answer is Cheney and it would be easy to pin the blame on him but maybe that's too obvious. What if Cheney, for all his ego and billiance, is merely the front man for another party altogether. If you check out this site, you'll see that a surprising number of people, who were in a position to facilitate 911, have connections to an extreme political/religious group.
www.whodidit.org...
If you go to Youtube and search on the keywords 'mossad 911' you see videos one of which shows one of the mossad agents, who were caught celebrating as the twin towers collapsed, saying that they had been sent there to document the attack, which can only mean that Mossad knew about the attack in advance. One more piece to add here. The pentagon, FAA AND SS all use communications software bought from Israeli companies.

Who has the most to gain from a 'clash of civilizations' between the US and Islamic extremists? Israelis intelligence. That means they had the motive. They could have also had the means via software with backdoors, thereby giving them access to NORAD, FAA and maybe even STRATCOM launch codes for all we know, and if the US military, White House and CIA had been infiltrated with individuals who had dual citizenships and were secretly loyal to a Zionist cause(see link above), then radical Zionists may be the real enemy, not Al Qaeda. 100 suspected mossad agents were arrested on 9/11. After about a month in custody, a judge ordered them all released. That judge appears to have been sympathetic to the Zionist cause. Do you see the pattern here?

It's important to understant that I'm not accusing all Jews of these activities. A lot of Jews actively oppose radical Zionism in the same way that most Muslims denounce radical Islamism. It is dangerous to allow individuals in high positions of authority to have a potential conflict of interest with divided loyalties to an external country or ideology.

I'm not 100% certain that Mossad was behind 911 but there's a lot of circumstantial evidence that points in that direction and we shouldn't exclude it as a legitimate possibility just because of the risk of being labeled anti-semitic. We need to follow the evidence WHEREVER IT LEADS!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If the military is close to mutiny, why would RE-enlistments be higher than projected?

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
An interesting post about Col. Donn de Grand-Pre from another forum:

I wouldn't get to exited. Some folks are not going to like me saying it, so what? Just because he says it was an inside job doesn't make everything he says true.

He is retired military high up. Is there actual proof of that? I don't know.
He makes a lot of claims about the events of 9/11. But they are just guesses. You can believe he doesn't guess at all, but in fact knows. But he doesn't. So which is it? A global hawk or a missile that hit the pentagon? He doesn't know. How about a plane? He claims the pilot that shot down 93 admitted to him he did it. Well, he also claims there were not any hijackers and his "good friend" Richard Myers that he claims he talks to agrees with him. Richard Myers should be in prison, he is the same guy who as head of the military claimed they never expected 9/11 when they actually practiced it. He also lied his ass off at the 9/11 commission hearings.

Yea, his story is interesting, but I would take whatever he says with a grain of salt. It's just talk. Looks like a possible holocaust denier too if this is correct, written before 9/11 he claims to be a major arms dealer and was worried that the military was being downsized.

www.sweetliberty.org...

I've seen him claim he was retired Air Force Officer, retired Marine Officer, Major arms dealer for the pentagon....looks like disinfo to me. Now I can be jumped on for being a horrible person who said something bad about this veteran and hero. Oh well. Just telling you the way I see it. Thinks 9/11 was an inside job. That's great. A friend of Richard Myers is someone I would avoid. But he could mean well, be retired military, and arms dealer like he said, and know some folks. But if you think he was not involved in 9/11 but knows the details of it, I find that very hard to believe. He has thoughts on it like we all do. His most interesting point is his claim that he talked to the guy that shot down flt 93. This is either extremely interesting or he is a liar. I don't know which is true.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Markshark4]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Correction: It wasn't a judge who let the 100 arrested mossad agents go, it was Michael Chertoff, Assistant Attorney General, who has dual US and Israeli citizenship and is a Zionist.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory

Let me add another possibility to the thread. Webster Tarpley, in his well-researched book, 911: Synthetic Terror, makes a very convincing case that some unknown group, which could be rogue CIA, Neo-cons, or perhaps even a foreign intelligence agency, had penetrated the computer systems that controlled SS (Secret Service) communications, FAA air-traffic control radars and even Nuclear launch control codes, and essentially orchestrated the entire 9/11 operation. Bush was threatened with assassination when the SS received an anonymous but coded transmission that 'Angel is next'. Angel was the code word for that day for Air Force One. The reason why Bush flew to Omaha instead of Washington, was because of the fear that the senders of that message could send fake launch orders to StratCom for nuclear missile launch and Bush wanted to be there in person to countermand any bogus orders. He was faced with an ultimatum by the 'group' of either declaring a war on Islamic extremists (clash of civilizations) or the 'group' would take matters into their own hands and order nuclear missile launches.

I want to add some more interesting facts from Tarpley's book that are not well known. Apparently, 4 young men of Arab descent, pulled up in a van at the gate to the resort where Bush was staying early in the morning of September 11th. They told the SS agent on duty that they were a TV crew who had arranged for a poolside interview with Bush before he left to go to the school photo opp. The SS agent (I'm using the abbreviated form of Secret Service on purpose) didn't know anything about the interview and refused them entrance (BUT DIDN'T TRY TO DETAIN THEM). The van drove away and they were never seen again. Now...add to this that one of the major warlords in Afganistan was assassinated three day earlier when the camera of a 'TV crew' sent to interview him exploded PLUS the assertion that Flight 93 (or the drone posing as 93) was intended to crash into the Capital Building and you have a very interesting hypothesis. If Bush had been assassinated and Congress decapitated, who would be left in charge? The obvious answer is Cheney and it would be easy to pin the blame on him but maybe that's too obvious.

That's pretty interesting about the assassination attempt on Bush, I had never heard that before. I need to read 9/11 Synthetic Terror.

I just bought Col. de Grand-Pre's first book on Amazon for $7.

Webster Tarpley mentions the 'Angel is Next' code here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
placed all the DNA and stuff in a hole

So where is your hard evidence stating DNA was taken at the hole, or was it just at Dover AFB?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I was always under the impression that Major Rick Gibney of the Happy Hooligans, shot the flight 93 down. So Claims Col. Donn de Grand-Pre, U.S. Army (ret.)
Donn de Grand-Pre is either lying or he's telling the truth and the government is covering up.
Six of one or half a dozen of the other I guess.

I will have to find it again but there is a video out of the F-16 pilots getting medals at a specail service and 1 of the pilots gets a second medal.

Ok, here is the video of the award ceremony for the F-16 pilots.

video.google.com...

[edit on 20-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join