It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identical Twin Kills Brother- Weird Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Seems that Dennis Lewis of Columbus has been arrested for killing his twin brother. The primary evidence is listed as a "bloody palm print" of the defendant found on the wall of the victim's bedroom. Am I missing something, I thought identical twins were identical down to the fingerprints. (Source] apnews.myway.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mizzu
Seems that Dennis Lewis of Columbus has been arrested for killing his twin brother. The primary evidence is listed as a "bloody palm print" of the defendant found on the wall of the victim's bedroom. Am I missing something, I thought identical twins were identical down to the fingerprints. (Source] apnews.myway.com...

From the article that you link.

Unlike DNA, fingerprints can differentiate between identical twins. "It is well established that identical twins can and do have different fingerprints," said professor Jay Siegel, director of the forensic and investigative sciences program at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.

You're right though it does seem that they have little evidence against the twin other than the print - unless they have statements from others to connect him - the fact that his legal representative is saying nothing may imply that there is something that the press and family are not being told...

new topics

join