It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Leader or a Follower?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It appears the majority of people would take on the follower role without even so much as a question... Interesting how people work and what they do based off their surroundings and other people actions...

Can it really be this easy?

Google Video Link

So are you a leader or a follower, would you fall for this trick or would you ask what's up? I honestly think I'd ask why they were standing the opposite way of me...

[edit on 12-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

[edit on 12-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yup, when a person is not sure of him/herself they will do this. Personally I would have check out the back and then ask "Wuzup?"

It would take to long to tell but I had a similar thing done to me at a meeting.

Roper

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Yup, when a person is not sure of him/herself they will do this. Personally I would have check out the back and then ask "Wuzup?"

It would take to long to tell but I had a similar thing done to me at a meeting.

Roper

Care to elaborate on what happened to you... LOL this stuff is strange isn't it? I was thinking, ya this next person isn't going to fall for it... Yet they all did...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is an old video, so I'm not sure if such existed at that time, but I have seen elevators that you enter on one side on a given floor and exit the "rear" on the higher floors.

Unless the subject rides this elevator every day, which I doubt, as this is probably "Candid Camera," then I think it would be logical for him to assume that others who enter the elevator and face the rear, may in fact, know something that the subject does not.

Under such circumstances, I think most of us would react the same without knowledge of how the doors might open.

Elevators have been around for a long time, but it is my observation that people are generally uncomfortable in them, especially when they are crowded.

[edit on 2008/4/13 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

join