It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smith says monitoring 30 U.K. terrorism plots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Smith says monitoring 30 U.K. terrorism plots

uk.news.yahoo.com

LONDON (Reuters) - British police and security agencies are currently monitoring 30 terrorism plots, Home Secretary Jacqui Smith said in extracts of a newspaper interview released on Saturday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So the British Home Secretary Jacqui Smith is telling the public that they are currently Monitoring 30 Current Terrorist plots in the UK,
Just as the other political parties are saying they are going to vote against any extensions to the time suspected terrorists can be detained,

IMO this is becoming more and more common, they hold onto the information which has always been normal here in the UK, but recently when it looks as though they are going to be blocked in attempts to remove certain rights, or to appease the police, they drag something out like this which stirs up the nation, and forcing the opposition into changing its mind, this is just short of false alerts IMO.

Why change now from time honored tradition of keeping quiet? they have always known about terror plots when the IRA had a campaign on the UK mainland but never once as far as i can remember revealed that these plots existed to the public,
I could never believe the British Government of being involved in terror plots in the UK, let that be said, But this is terror on the the British public of another Kind, telling us about these plots will have some people scared to leave home, I have always thought it good policy to only tell after the culprits are caught or discovered, But never come out and broadcast it like they have been.

I wonder now what plots?, where?, how? makes me wonder if these plots are even real? or just designed to have everyone scared stupid, what do you think?

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
More likely they have targeted individuals that they transmit thoughts into, to make people do stuff.

The intelligence services in england, organise them, thatswhy they know who they are and what they are doing.

Englands most secret base, is shaped like the pentagon under ashford kent, for defence intelligence. Its where they do mind control, on soldiers, etc....

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I've never understood why the Government release such information. It only causes fear and suspicion of Muslims. I remember Jacqui Smith just before Christmas gone, she was On Sky news doing a interview. She claimed that their was evidence of a "dirty bomb" plot In London. I wondered at the time, why the hell would they release such a statement before Christmas. People are at home with their kids enjoying their holidays. We don't want to be scared at Christmas, we want to enjoy ourselves. Interestingly BBC totally ignored the statement and made no mention of It, which was refreshing.

In my opinion the Government are releasing these stories to simply keep the people fearing. I don't know why, but I believe It's sinister. I believe the Labour party to be corrupt. We're working hand In hand with the Americans.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Englands most secret base, is shaped like the pentagon under ashford kent, for defence intelligence. Its where they do mind control, on soldiers, etc....

Well, sorry, but I live near Ashford and the "base" is abandon and has been for years. So, your wrong on that account. In fact, you can walk around and even go into the underground facility.

I can drive their now and take pictures to prove it.

Btw, you might want to remove that "fact" from your signature

[edit on 12-4-2008 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Well, sorry, but I live near Ashford and the "base" is abandon and has been for years. So, your wrong on that account. In fact, you can walk around and even go into the underground facility.

I can drive their now and take pictures to prove it.

The entrances are not in ashford, but it is under the town. I know of someone who was taken there, and just because you laugh does not mean its not true.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The entrances are not in ashford, but it is under the town. I know of someone who was taken there, and just because you laugh does not mean its not true.

Oh really

How can the entrances not be in Ashford when the town is called Ashford? Sorry, But I can take you or any ATS member to Ashford and you'll see first hand that there is no secret base anywhere in it or near it. No secret off roads or bunkers leading under the town.

Sorry, but you are wrong.

The defence intelligent base you mentioned is the abandon facility. There is no other.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
We will have to agree to disagree, but i thought some may liek to know, as no one ever talks of bases in england. I know this is true, but like i said, i cannot prove it to you guys, its just a heads up, that alot is going on that we do not know about.

CX

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not very secret this base is it?, if everyone knows about it......including where the entrances are.

CX.

top topics

join