It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAALT - The Biggest Conspiracy of All

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Just read about AT&T long lines and GAALT somewhere.
I forgot where I saw it, I will go look for it.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by hoppy]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I also went to Whois and Googled Stephen Guisinger and found this:

www.international-business-center.com...

He was an international business professor who passed away in 2001. What surprised me the most is the uncanny resemblance between Donald Croom Beatty and him.

Sorry, I couldn't insert the picture but you can see it on the link above.

This gets weirder and weirder.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by manticore]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Here it is, from the first link on the OP's first post.

TranSatCom combines GAALT® products with radio frequency transmitters, receivers, antennas,
masts, towers, equipment structures and buildings to provide a "Turn-Key" system designed to each
customer's specifications. Some types of systems that TranSatCom provides are:

SOLARPLEX ™ Solar Electric Stand Alone Load Management Systems.
READITCOM ™ Solar Electric Bi-directional Meter Reading Management Systems.
TELEGUARD ™ Security, Locator or Tracking Systems.
Short Lines Telecommunication Service; two (2) points.
Long Lines Telecommunication Service; three (3) or more points.
Community Repeater or Shared Antenna Service, Mobile Radio.
Radio Paging, One or Two Way Service.
Mobile Radio Two Way Service, Air-to-Ground systems, Radio-Telephone.
Mobile Radio Two Way Service, Ship-to-Shore systems, Radio-Telephone.
Mobile Radio Two Way Service, Land Mobile systems, Radio-Telephone.
Computer, Data, Digital or Facsimile Wire-Line systems.
Computer, Data, Digital or Facsimile Radio-Telephone systems.
Emergency Medical or Life Support Telecommunication systems.

www.freedomdomain.com...

[edit on 13-4-2008 by hoppy]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by manticore

Yes I agree this gets weirder and weirder as we dig deeper..I am trying to use the tidbits in the OP website, it lists many little hidden facts there that can be tracked down too.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Unless someone can tell me how to undo my quotes in the posts, i'll have to leave it to the mods (god bless them) I tried, and can't figure out how.
At least you know I didn't invent the GAALT system...lol

BTW, i'm amazed at the degree of seriousness and hardcore researchers there are here at ATS. Boy, the GAALT people are running for cover for sure. You guys ROCK! Keep it up. I'll post some more "goodies" soon. No, i'm not holding back on ya. I have lots of documents that are in Pandoras Box...afterall, it's all based on courthouse documents.

Also, I have to be fair to the author as well. This is her way of supporting herself, and I don't want to ruin anything for her livelihood and financial gain. I will post a couple more important ones on Sunday.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by conxposer]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

well op, this is one of the more interesting reads I've had on ATS in a long time, thanks to you and other members for your research. I've come across the Payseur name several times in reading about conspiracies.

Great job everyone!

S&F

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ye gads!
My alarum bells are just about worn out....!i SMELLED SMOKE FROM THE VERY FIRST PARAGRAPH!
great posts and fine sleuthing!
It only stands to reason,(historically)that the huge land grants for the RRconstruction would lead to a financial hegemony that would reverberate through the industrial,real-estate and resource,bases of america for a long long while...(A SIMILAR SITUATION EXISTS IN CANADA TOO VIS-A- VIS THE RROADS)
In fact there would be few other opportunities for infiltration of illuminatti
control of America as huge as this one(except through the banking-stockmarket end)
The names assosiated with the more recent history are signifigant beyond co-incidence in my humble estimation.
Thanks to the OP for his tenacious work!
Triple flagged and constellationated too!
I believe this to be the assembly of a major piece of the puzzle.
It is not hard to imagine what kind of vast influence this kind of corporation would hold over a large area of Americas interests.
The article has not only given pertinent info, but has triggered in my own mind the extrapolantion to more modern enigmas like the whitewater affair etc.
The burning of courthouses all over the south seems very much the type of operation that the Illumes are famous for being accused of.
The real history of America may someday be available to all citizens as an example of the kind of mass manipulation,and rip off of the origonal intent of the colonial rebellion ,AND WORLD REVOLUTION BEGUN IN 1776.
Your post, though complicated in nature, makes some very REAL, AND PERFECT HORSE SENSE OUT OF THE CENTURIES OLD OBFUSCATION TACTICS WHICH HAVE TO MY MIND USURPED THE SOVRIEGNTY OF EVERY CITIZEN NEARLY FROM THE START OF THE REVOLUTION.
THANK YOU SIR.
BERGLE

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What happened the other night? I spotted this post then 'viola!' it was gone! Was it my browser? Did it have to do with the topic? I thought you were spoofing Anne Rand's 'Atlas Shrugged'.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, I looked closely at a few photo's of the Golden State bridge and the Brooklyn Bridge. I found nothing suspicious in any of the photo's, but I will post the photo's for your own judgement. I didn't spend too much time doing anything special with photo's (like some of the photoshop experts like to do with UFO photo's) since I didn't see anything worth looking at more closely.

Original's

Brooklyn Bridge: i23.photobucket.com...
Golden State: i23.photobucket.com...

Area's of focus:

Brooklyn: i23.photobucket.com...
Brooklyn: i23.photobucket.com...

Blown-Up

Brooklyn, underneath the bridge: i23.photobucket.com...

Brooklyn:
i23.photobucket.com...

Brooklyn:
i23.photobucket.com...
This is the only photo I found ANYTHING suspicious in. Underneath the bridge there appear's to be a light. That could be anything from dust on the camera to uncolored spot's.

Golden State:
i23.photobucket.com...

Now, as you can see, I spent a little while on each photo and came up empty. The Brooklyn Bridge photo's are the best to look at since they have the best possible angle's (right side, left side and underneath the bridge itself). I've come to the conclusion that if there are ANY spy device's underneath the bridge then they would have to be underwater.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyde70

Good effort with the photos of the bridges and analysis, however these devices (if they exist) are probably hard to detect and hidden well.

Perhaps a tunnel wold be a better opportunity to spot a device? Tunnels are more accessible and act similarly to bridges, a great place to monitor people.

Also, I think these devices may be obsolete, with the advancement of cameras and smart recognition (license plate, facial), infrared, thermal and the like, would be all thats needed to accomplish the same effects as this device.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by battlestargalactica
reply to post by Hyde70

Good effort with the photos of the bridges and analysis, however these devices (if they exist) are probably hard to detect and hidden well.

Which is very true. For some reason, I couldn't edit my post earlier and I didn't want to double post (so thank you for posting, haha).

I wanted to add that if anybody out there lives in New York or San Fransisco, then it would still be worth taking a trip to the bridges and taking a look around (or at least getting better photo's for us to analyze, as google image search doesn't give us much to work with).

One place that I would like to take a look at is underneath the start of the bridge. It seems like an uncommon place to look. I also wouldn't be surprised that if there ARE any device's on the bridge that they would be hidden underwater.

However, if you look at the photo's, both bridge's do have security camera's attached to them that are in plain site. Now if it was said that these camera's were manipulated by GAALT, I would be more willing to accept that statement.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Anymore info on this research..
Anyone?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
NEW and FINAL Page Until further NEW research is uncovered.

The following page shows some of the lineage and family bloodline history of the Payseurs, Leroy and Elliot Springs, and the Close Family.

www.freedomdomain.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I noticed at www.secinfo.com... that "International Telecommunication Systems Inc." is one of the most valuable components of this "Dresdner Rcm Global Funds Inc."

6000 shares of said U.S. company with a market value of 147000.

www.doncasters.com... is the only Aerospace and Defense component I see listed in that particular section with 2000 shares.

More Dresdner information: www.secinfo.com...

I was trying to find more on "RCM GLOBAL SMALL CAP FUND" and found it involved in this case at: securities.stanford.edu...

Just thought that was interesting and thanks again for the great read.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My apologies to all. Upon re-uploading the main GAALT page, I reloaded it with all sorts of errors in the formatting.

I have fixed this now. I'm going to be fixing the last details of it, as I have now discovered it was only 90& finished.

At least it's viewable now.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
hi guys,
i really need to be kept anonomous on this one.
a few years back, i was heavily involved with gaalt industries and don beatty, jr. iwas heavily involved with one of gaalt industries spin-off companies that was responsible for developing the ill-fated cyberclinic.
i worked on developing a financing package presentation that was to finance the manufacture of the cyberclinics. i also provided a lot of input for the cyberclinic financing/budget manual. contrary to some information i've seen, the cyberclinic was a damn good idea. it's method of manufacture and field assembbly was really pretty basic. and the operation and function of cyberclinic was really well thought out by dr. hugh maguire. the cyberclinic was to have been been connected to a private medical database for it's patients. this network of cyberclinics was to have been connected together by it's own private computer network.

the computer network was to have operated on a militarily based frequency. cyberclinic was to have been established across the united states and then into foreign and third world countries under the auspices of humanitarian assistance. in my opinion, the only reason cyberclinic failed was because it could not generate finiancing. the initial amount we went after was USD20 million. Those funds would have allowed for the purchase of facility for manufacture of the cyberclinic modular components.

so much for cyberclinic.

i attended many meetings with the people you have identified in the minutes. I met and associated with msgt. clifford e. ray, mr. horace hayden jr. (incidently, Mr. Hayden was the architect who designed the louisiana super dome), col. joseph shannon, cdr. william m. kelly, col. glen dunlap and paul a. couch.

as an aside, col. joseph shannon was one of the pilots who flew cover for the cuban disidents who invaded cuba at the bay of pigs. the bay of pigs project was strictly a cia operation that went real bad. as this invasion progressed. the cia ordered all pilots not to fly cover. there were a few american volunteers who also flew with joe shannon. to american pilots were shot down by cuban jet fighters. these two men survived a crash landing but were killed on the ground by cuban soldiers. although the pilots were ordered not to fly the cover mission by cia officers, the american pilots felt so strongly about what these cuban disidents were trying to accomplish (kill fidel castro), the cia finally allowed our pilots to fly cover at the last minute but it was actually too late to really assist as they could have. i saw a photograph of joe shannon at the controls of one the ancient b-26's the air force supplied for this clandestine mission.
the photo clearly shows joe in the middle of an attack by a cuban fighter.
joe luckily survived thei cia sponsored fiasco. this thing was so clandestine, president john kennedy was not aware of this action.

good thing, too. then he was able to deny any knowledge of this thing.

back to don beatty. he has a military background that took him heavily in surveilence work. hence the reason for many of his devices. i'd really like to be able to tell you the reason for a lot of plans for various devices but i really need to think about it.

i've seen some of your opinions about him.
i don't think he's a nut job. he has the interest of this country in his heart.

i think this is enough for now. I have go back and pull some more information out of brain.

as in beginning, please keep this information anonomous.
just from someone who was inside gaalt industries for a few years.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
These guys are real.. The Payseur family used to also run a software company called Small World which was sold to GE... I remember the guy who owned it being a Payseur and his daughter was the receptionist.. They were very nice people..

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Very nice read, seems this has some deep roots.

great researching

and I might spit into this a little more too this week

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

well op, this is one of the more interesting reads I've had on ATS in a long time, thanks to you and other members for your research. I've come across the Payseur name several times in reading about conspiracies.

Great job everyone!

S&F

I agree! I've just spent an hour and a half poring over all the research posted at Freedom Domain, and when my eyes uncrossed and my head finally stopped spinning, I did a little light searching myself and found the same couple of references that Wu Tang found (see earlier replies on this thread).

I've also come across the name Payseur before, so this all struck a very resonant chord with me.

I've got to say, what a superb piece of research. THIS is what ATS is really for, and if all this information is genuinely kosher (Not even I can make myself believe that this is all a monumental work of art created by a lunatic with OCD!), it speaks volumes to the way that the truly powerful hide themselves from the public purview.

I'll be watching this work in progress, believe me. Excellent work!

[edit on 3/10/2008 by jupiter1uk]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I am privy to some exclusive information.
Conxposer A.K.A. (Josh) from Freedomdomain has been banned from posting on ATS. Apparently he posted something about No Planes on 911 (TV Fakery) and was banned from posting without warning.
This is the current situation, unfortunately. See my earlier thread about Alex Jones, ATS, LaRouche, and the Plan to Subvert the Patriot Movement through major disinformation campaigns and campaigns to flood the forums with trash to keep truth buried like a needle in a haystack.

It could have been related to this instead. But it happend right after the post about No Planes with a link to his page on 911 revisited.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

[edit on 4-10-2008 by truthwarrior7]

[edit on 4-10-2008 by truthwarrior7]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join