It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: No proof of moth spray ills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Report: No proof of moth spray ills

origin.insidebayarea.com

A study by state health officials released Thursday reports there is not enough data to prove a link between light brown apple moth spraying and illness complaints last fall in Monterey and Santa Cruz counties.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
cbs5.com
www.montereyherald.com

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I remember a thread that mentioned the spraying that is going to be happening. Here is an article that clearly says that they do not know if the spraying is bad for humans or not. That's absolutely rediculous. Either it's bad for us, or it's not. It seriously cannot be inbetween in my opinion. What's even worse is that the article says the spraying may go on for 5 years. !!!!!!!!!! thats incredible.

origin.insidebayarea.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Which goes to show you how much State Health Officials give a darn - there's no proof it's bad for you so we'll just keep on spraying - despite your 'alleged' illnesses.

And you local legislator's right on target with it too.

Eventually you will find that the people making this declaration of 'tacit safety' will either be employed, honored, or awarded grants, by the very interests that 'needed' to get their petrochemicals sprayed all over your habitat.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
California can't be the ONLY state t hey are spraying for these moths can it? I swear I remember reading somethign about it happening in other states too. Anyone remember that?

Tela

top topics

join