It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams broadcasting UFO documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm not a huge Robbie fan but i have always respected him as a person, and a previous thread stated that he had an interest in UFO's.

He is presenting a radio documentary about UFO's as you can see from this link:

www.contactmusic.com...

The reason i put it here was because he is such a down to earth guy (Pardon the pun) and he basically doesn't give a flying """" about what people think about his beliefs, and instead of other celebs or people of importance simply skirting around the subject who have an interest but are afraid to be ridiculed he puts it out there. It's this kind of attitude that is needed a LOT in my opinion.

Just wanted to put it out there....

Octoberx

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
As much as I hate the guy's music, I really try to emulate his reality. He knows what makes money, and is completely honest about how he makes it.

I didn't know he was doing this, but I'll definitely be checking it out, I can imagine he's got a pretty down to earth view about what goes on in the skies.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So true.

The problem with ufo sightings etc is that alot of people that have sightings etc are afraid to come out with them.
And u have the wackos with pictures of them self with rayguns claiming that they are from another galaxy.

The problem with our beliefs is not if it actually are anything, but that u have thousands of people having actual sights but dont say anything, and hundreds of people who have never seen anything, but hoax for the publicity.

Celebs like Robbie showing he is a beliver is a great step in the right direction!!

And the funny thing is that people are prob gonna make more fuzz about it than the Scientology Church that Cruise is part of.

Deny Ignorance

Zykloner

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Zykloner]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yeah that's my point exactly, i think because there are no aires and graces with him there is no hidden crap behind it, it is what it is. Not sure what he will be talking about but at least it won't be done with a smirk or "Little green men" chat. Good on him is say.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by October

What did you think about what I sent ya? Kinda fits the bill eh? Feel free to post the linky, but not the other contents; as that would go against u2u rules. Paraphrase if you wish.

PAX!

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yep Duckster!,

I think he has written most of his own stuff, i think this one is relevent too..

Angels,

Crop Circle vibe in the video too..

www.youtube.com...

Not trying to big up his music but as you say there is more to his words than first thought.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by October

I like the 'millenium' part where he tries to get off the ground, pulling a mini-space flight with those jet packs. Afterwards you see him all disgruntled...lololol...wonder if that's little way of giving us his take on the space program. Just a thought.

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Some great phrases in Tripping too

Makes you think if he means something with it.

"Why do you think
We should suffer in silence"

"When you think we're lost
We're exploring
What you think is worthless
I'm adoring
You don’t want the truth
Truth is boring
"

"I know it’s coming
There’s going to be violence
I’ve taken as much