It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 75 – Richard Dolan PART 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

ATS MIX Show 75 – Richard Dolan

In this show we introduce our newest UFO correspondent from Canada, Tamurile. We have Richard Dolan's interview (part 1 of 2). The boys try in vain to contact two of the amigos for their segments and they decide to contact a long-time member for his take on a few of his favorite threads. And then the Rabbit's Rant turns into a Homage to one of the recently deceased.

VISIT Richard Dolan Site 1

VISIT Richard Dolan Site 2

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 89:55
file: atsmix_2895.mp3
size: 31614k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

edit on 2/2/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I listen only to the interview with Richard Dolan and really enjoyed it.
He confirms much info what is said by many other experts in the Ufo-field also.
Good interview with really good questions asked.
Thanks ATS team.

Looking forward to part 2.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
psssssssstttt,

Don't tell anyone, but Dave and Johnny are HUGE Oprah fans... Don't let them fool you...

Semper

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Great interview guys!

Can't wait for part two of the interview!

BTW, I miss CH too...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
psssssssstttt, Don't tell anyone, but Dave and Johnny are HUGE Oprah fans... Don't let them fool you...

I think what you were attempting to say was.. That Dave and Johnny think all Oprah fans are huge..
I may be wrong here..

Your a riot on and off air... "Don't taze me bro" or jack me up when Dave and I come to visit..ok?

Johnny

[edit on 4/17/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

After this, the first round is on me....

Semper

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Oh Semper...

That was too darn funny... You know for as much as I hate YouTube, I have to give it 'props' occasionally for allowing the "everyday man/woman" to express their creative side..

BTW.. Damn straight the first rounds on you.. geez... LOL

Johnny

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hello,

I am having difficulty in downloading this podcast using Itunes..... any hints?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you can PLAY it on this thread above.... then you should be able to get it downloaded through iTunes. I subscribe to our feed just to insure that everything downloads and can be played and can assure you, this one passed. Sorry that I can't be more helpful. Depending on your ISP and CONNECTION SPEED, you can always follow the instructions up by the player and try downloading it directly from ATS.

Dave

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

Lordy I laughed at that one (feel a bit guilty now).

Great interview BTW -Richard Dolan is a very wise man

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Is it possible to make a file available with just the interview and without the goofy stuff?

I'm sure you guys have great personalities and in real life I'd love to listen to you play grabass, but I bet I'm not exceptional in the desire to hear podcasts with serious topics discussed seriously and without the "morning zoo" chatter.

I mean no disrespect, but having to shuttle back and forth on my mp3 player just to get to the interesting material is frustrating.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join