It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nuclear war in the middle east...its gonna happen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
its predicted in a famous book, what could lead up to such a war, given the world as it is now? also america will supposedly betray israel could this cause it? i wanna know how soon it could happen(i like mushroom clouds...they're purrty
)

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
arrrrrgggg we're living in 2004 and people are STILL believing in this!?!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I don't think a betrayal by the U.S. would have to be a requirement for Israel to start launching nukes. I imagine they'll launch them whenever they want to.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Predicting nuclear war in the middle east now that Iran and Syria are on the verge of nukes is like predicting someone in texas will chew tobbacco today. Its gonna happen and its gonna be messy and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

The reason war will happen in the middle east as WMD spread, is because unlike the US/USSR cold war, many combatants in the middle east have no problems with death or mutualy assured destruction. Palastine shows us almost weekly that they have people who would die jut to take out 3 israeli with them. Well, Hamas does, though palastine basicly supports them.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
arrrrrgggg we're living in 2004 and people are STILL believing in this!?!

We're living in 2004 with the middle east nation's having nuke's and on the verge of attacking each other, and your trying to say there's people who don't believe this?

There will be somthing big, most possibly nuclear war in the middle east, with a few missle's headed to the USA Russia, china and Japan as well ...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Predicting nuclear war in the middle east now that Iran and Syria are on the verge of nukes is like predicting someone in texas will chew tobbacco today. Its gonna happen and its gonna be messy and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

That, my friend, is a high-quality analogy.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
good thread

it's blatantly obvious that....it is, undoubtedly, guranteed that we shall probably witness israel taking the first moves when it's sugardaddy (the U.S) is delivered on a plate.
you are unlikely to see this happen anytime soon...give it a few years' time, and i might rethink this comment

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
Predicting nuclear war in the middle east now that Iran and Syria are on the verge of nukes is like predicting someone in texas will chew tobbacco today.

LOL!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
That, my friend, is a high-quality analogy.

haha, agreed! it made me chuckle...

anyway, didn't titor say that western support for israel would falter and then the surrounding powers would attack? or something like that... maybe i'm thinking of someone else. i dunno. and i'm not a big fan of his, so don't ream me for being one of those "titor said" people... please

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i totally agree with you man, there definatly is going to be war in the middle east within ten years i say

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The problem IS the people that still believe in that.

They believe that nuclear war over the middle east is Gods will so they will make damn sure it happens.

Doesnt it make any one else worried that the people in charge of our nuclear weapons profess to believe thats its gods will that the world end in nuclear holocaust and they are doing gods will?

top topics

join