It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a real ET Flying Saucer? (Must See Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
HI, I am a 100% sure that this will debunked as some balloon, but I have brought it to your attention for you to see. Please tell me that this is a balloon and not some alien vehicle hovering in the South American Country.

See Video Here

[edit on 10-4-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Could this be a real ET Flying Saucer?

I don't know? It could be a real military flying saucer. Or jsut another balloon.

What makes you think it's ET?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'll be the first to reply.

THe UFO looks real to me. it's jumps around way to fast for it to be a balloon in the wind. also it is really reflective appears to be made of metal and also seems to be from my general estimation about 15 to 20 feet across. a little too big for a balloon. I have no real proof to say it's totally a UFO but it just doesn't seem like a mylar balloon to me.

THeir reactions seem accurate too. just because they don't freak out and are calm doesn't mean it's fake. Every time I saw a UFO I was calmand strangely quite not hystarical and afterwards I was still calm and maybe even a little reserved so their reaction and banter seems about right especially since the UFO isn't doing anything threating.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
looks pretty convincing to me....

I would like to get some of the good debunkers here to get their input on it though.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
one of the best quality video i seen so far. star n flag. good find.
it looks "floaty" to me, but who am i to judge

except for the "did you see that?", i didn't get the convo. does anyone have translations on what are they saying?
edit to insert screenie

[edit on 10-4-2008 by beastamerica]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Camilo1 started a thread about this video three weeks ago:

Video of UFO from Itaguí

top topics

join