It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush authorized torture - see the memo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The memo that states Al Qaeda is not entitled to the protections of the Geneva Convention is signed by George Bush (with his unique illegible signature).

www.gwu.edu...

Despite all their denials and obfuscation, George Bush authorized treatment of prisoners that would not be consistent with Geneva. Given subsequent events, it would seem that George W. Bush authorized war crimes.

The next question is why? And why apply it so broadly that it was bound to get out and cause public disgust - i.e., Abu Grahib? Was it to enable Bush to show the American people that he doesn't care what we think, because he's the decider? Was it psychological warfare? Was it to give all the Nazis absorbed into the CIA after WWII another group of people to conduct experiments on?

What's your take on this little gem?

[edit on 10-4-2008 by AWingAndASigh]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I tried to edit and it didn't work, so I'll use an add on post.

Note in the memo that when Bush says prisoners must be treated humanely, he only addresses the US military. No mention of the CIA or other government entitites which, according to this memo, can legally torture prisoners.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was thinking last night that the symbol of America in the early 20th century is a guy in an orange jump suit, kneeling, with his hands tied and a bag over his head.

I mean, words really fail me. What have we started?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
1. As far as I could tell the Nazis where corraberting with the terrorist from before 911.
2. Proof is in google belgium nazi terror arrested . You can also if you look here at ATS you will see proof from a external source thata American turned them in.
3. This american is unsure from the way it turned out what the hell was going on also.
4. In the clearer translated tape from the other post here to do with a reason for all of it, you would clearly see that the nazis turned in where friends of a girl trying to make sure a american was sick... And scared as hell about malorca since that is where the renditions where based.

new topics

top topics

join