It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal iniquity...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Don't you guys feel a bit silly spouting all this stuff, based entirely on your own experiences and the experiences of others (which demonstrates nothing), when there are plenty of scientific explanations for dreams, out-of-body experiences, and the like? There's a distinct lack of objectivity in the "Paranormal Studies" board. It seems like people just claim whatever they want without doing any research into it. "Embrace Ignorance" more like. The field of paranormal studies will forever be laughed at by the rest of science if it keeps acting in this ridiculously unscientific fashion.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Don't you guys feel a bit silly spouting all this stuff, based entirely on your own experiences and the experiences of others (which demonstrates nothing), when there are plenty of scientific explanations for dreams, out-of-body experiences, and the like? There's a distinct lack of objectivity in the "Paranormal Studies" board. It seems like people just claim whatever they want without doing any research into it. "Embrace Ignorance" more like. The field of paranormal studies will forever be laughed at by the rest of science if it keeps acting in this ridiculously unscientific fashion.

There is no scientific instrament that can bare evidence of the paranormal. But there are scientist who can testify of the paranormal activity they've experienced or witnessed as persons. If you would take their word since they are scientist because of instraments than choose not to take their word as sceintist because of lacking instraments that bare paranormal findings, then you lack being able to be reasoned with by the only way something paranormal can be noted.

Ppl who lacking being able to be reasoned with with all those who have had paranormal experienced from which ever end are the ones that are fools at best.

An experiement can be preformed where you go to sleep and see a dream...then when you awaken up it can be told to you by someone paranormal who placed that dream in your mind who tells you just what all went on in the dream without you first telling it. Would you even call that a kind of evidence personally? Or better yet, what would you call it?

The human body/mind is as a perfect scientific instrament if you will let it be.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
That's so untrue it's not even funny. Can you experience something paranormal? If that's the case, then it can be detected. If it can be detected, then scientific hypotheses can be constructed to describe them. Then experiments can be formulated and carried out. Then evidence can be gathered, and the paranormal becomes normal.

I won't believe a scientist's personal experiences, as it's anecdotal evidence at best, and knowing how flawed humans are at making sense of such experiences, any scientist worth his salt wouldn't suggest it's evidence. It might be enough to get them to construct a hypothesis, but their experience won't enter into their evidence at all.

Your entire post smacks of new-age wishful thinking, conveniently discounting any attempt to find corroborating evidence for that which you claim.

You're embracing ignorance on a massive scale. No wonder the field of paranormal research is laughed at by the rest of the world. Ideas like the ones your post is dripping with will ensure that keeps happening for decades. Thanks a bunch.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That's so untrue it's not even funny. Can you experience something paranormal? If that's the case, then it can be detected. If it can be detected, then scientific hypotheses can be constructed to describe them. Then experiments can be formulated and carried out. Then evidence can be gathered, and the paranormal becomes normal.

I won't believe a scientist's personal experiences, as it's anecdotal evidence at best, and knowing how flawed humans are at making sense of such experiences, any scientist worth his salt wouldn't suggest it's evidence. It might be enough to get them to construct a hypothesis, but their experience won't enter into their evidence at all.

Your entire post smacks of new-age wishful thinking, conveniently discounting any attempt to find corroborating evidence for that which you claim.

You're embracing ignorance on a massive scale. No wonder the field of paranormal research is laughed at by the rest of the world. Ideas like the ones your post is dripping with will ensure that keeps happening for decades. Thanks a bunch.

Yeah, it [B]can[/B] be detected by a person in somehow since I've experienced it and witnessed it, unless only certain persons can experience and witness it (then it would be: What's the cause behind that? Is it someone or something intentionally selecting persons? Etc. And can that cause be proven?). What if the paranormal cant be detected by anything except a person's senses in somehow exclusively? That would mean that it's a matter only a person can detect. Dont underestimate as if what's paranormal, if it exists, can be detected by what only you claim it must be able to be detected by in order for you to state it exists.

You prolly think I sense what you sense based upon the senses you know you have within you as a human being. There is no person with the same senses. Or else, prove it with scientific instraments. Ha! You cant even prove with scientific intraments what you thought back in 1990. There is not even bareable physical evidence as to what we think, but for some reason we do what as human beings? We take each others words as confessions to what we thought from before. Even the persons who hear voices you take their word for it as if to say the human person is a kind of evidence. You can scan a person's brain for abnoramal things, still not see anything abnormal, and yet still take the word of the person as a kind of evidence.

The question is: Are exact worded thoughts paranormal or normal since they cant be brought out into a bareable evidence by any scientific instrament?

And why cant experience enter in as evidence? Is it because there is a such thing a lies? If there is no barable proof to one's experience, then is experience noramal or parnormal? Answer me!

You make everything that can be bared by scientific instraments as normal, but yet you do see the flaw I'm pointing out in your poor kind of judgment I hope.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
reply to post by Harman

Actually I find myself on point in declassifying wickedness and iniquity of the paranormal. Crucify? I have power over the wicked said the bible. I cant crucify who isnt wicked. And if the paranormal is being wicked, then I asure you they will testify to that of themselves, especial in how I drew up snarish questioning in this thread.

To heed means you would act to reguard whatever it is highly by the way. That means even if it mean stopping doing certain paranormal things you would noramally do. Though if the lusts of the devil is in you, you wont heed even the fairess warning about a prepared hell.

Ok, so when someone Astral Projects his head off so to say but only going where they are invited and nowhere else it should be ok in your opininion? Just to be clear. I'm trying to train the ability of astral projection and some people have already given me card blanche to check out their closets so i can say what's in them if i'm ever able to leave my body without actually dying.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Personally, no i never get tired of it but then again when i succeed in astral prajection or something like that i will have a verifiable plan in place for when it works. I have a for me unknown card on a place so when i pop out i will check the card, go back and check if it's the same. So then my experience can be checked with myself if it has been real or not. Scientifically it will be utterly worthless because i'm not going through the process of trying to convince others.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

reply to post by Harman

Actually I find myself on point in declassifying wickedness and iniquity of the paranormal. Crucify? I have power over the wicked said the bible. I cant crucify who isnt wicked. And if the paranormal is being wicked, then I asure you they will testify to that of themselves, especial in how I drew up snarish questioning in this thread.

To heed means you would act to reguard whatever it is highly by the way. That means even if it mean stopping doing certain paranormal things you would noramally do. Though if the lusts of the devil is in you, you wont heed even the fairess warning about a prepared hell.

Ok, so when someone Astral Projects his head off so to say but only going where they are invited and nowhere else it should be ok in your opininion? Just to be clear. I'm trying to train the ability of astral projection and some people have already given me card blanche to check out their closets so i can say what's in them if i'm ever able to leave my body without actually dying.

The one person wont die by leaving the human body because the paranormal are as two persons (where what makes a person up is twice) when projection is on. For astral projection the paranormal can be humanly awake and alert to something the same as and/or different than the astral projection itself. The connection makes the two actually one or rather a re-enforced Person.

Ha! Would it be OK if you place the very thought in another person's head to get them to seem to have said it's OK? And is it OK you be in anothers mind to ask if it's OK before they can even say whether or not it's OK?

The person would have to be asked humanly by the human body, not by the astral projection on whether or not something is OK to do. Otherwise it's extortion and robbery and even a cause for parania. No one likes to think they've said "No" to something that can still go through any time with or without their knoweldge. Respect is wanted universially by persons. It goes without saying that there is a univeral code of conduct at least preferred amongst persons.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The one person wont die by leaving the human body because the paranormal are as two persons (where what makes a person up is twice) when projection is on. For astral projection the paranormal can be humanly awake and alert to something the same as and/or different than the astral projection itself. The connection makes the two actually one or rather a re-enforced Person.

Ha! Would it be OK if you place the very thought in another person's head to get them to seem to have said it's OK? And is it OK you be in anothers mind to ask if it's OK before they can even say whether or not it's OK?

The person would have to be asked humanly by the human body, not by the astral projection on whether or not something is OK to do. Otherwise it's extortion and robbery and even a cause for parania. No one likes to think they've said "No" to something that can still go through any time with or without their knoweldge. Respect is wanted universially by persons. It goes without saying that there is a univeral code of conduct at least preferred amongst persons.

I think you misunderstood me. I will not take a peak in their head i will just look in their closet to see what's there and tell them what's there. Partly to convince them its realy possible to detach your concsiousness from your body, making you soul eternal and for me to train my abilities in it.

My consciousness is the only thing holding me together and it will not be a seperate entity. the people that are agreeing on this deal know me for what i am and that is a kind person. Nothing more. Some of them are my dearest friends and i would die before hurting them.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
My belief with everything I have seen while projecting regarding the physical is this..

You ARE able to go other places, see other things, and so on. BUT, to me at least, it seems that what I see is not the present. Usually its either the past or the future, but if I try to go visit someone to see what they are doing at this exact moment - it fails to render accurate results. Maybe I have not acquired such skill yet, but I am quite adept at projecting and I think if it was possible I would be able to successfully do it maybe once every so often. Maybe I just have bad luck though, I will keep trying though.

On the other hand, I have visited places that were in the past, I have visited other planets, moons, as well as this planet on OTHER planes. Everything is the same, but colors are MUCH brighter, the air sparkles with almost a prismatic quality, and usually this is where I encounter much wiser beings. Other times I may be in the exact same location, yet the colors will be darker, sometimes even pitch black, sounds are very indirect, and usually the only things I encounter seem to be lower entities that I do no converse with, but nor do they converse with me.

After reading everything Mabus has wrote though, I strongly feel he has such a pre-fabricated belief of astral projection which he somehow pulled out of the bible's wording in a very very loosely, if not misinterpreting it all together. Again Mabus, I beg you - learn to control your thoughts while sleeping, learn to enter the astral and enjoy what GOD HIMSELF has allowed EVERY living person the ability to do. You will come away with not only a different and more accurate point of view, but you will gain much insight and knowledge if you use it correctly.

Again, you cannot enter peoples dreams or thoughts - I have no idea where you get such rubbish from,

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

How would you know you cant enter peoples minds? That suggests you tried to before? If that's the case I'm sure you would have intruded. Having that intent says a lot about you being a wickedly person even if you cant enter the mind. If you can enter the air in a plane of whichever to see things, then you can enter where the mind is of another. Plus, surely if you leave your body you're leaving your mind which means you can re-enter your mind with the paranormal turned mind which then means you are a liar because you have been doing so because you can enter the mind in general. You have control in your dream which means you are not in a mind? Get out of here! You are in a mind with that parnormal plane aspect turning into certain things you will into being.

BTW, there is no future or past, there is just the present unless you're seeing someone's imagined intent drawn up in their mind with the foresight the paranormal part of you can receive.

If you claim God gave you the ability than which God? God defined by the dictionary (all knowing, all good) or God defined by the bible (mean as a dog which is god spelled backwards)?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You make NO sense whatsoever.

What part of not being able to enter someones mind do you not understand? You must watch too many movies because thats the only place I can see you getting these absolutely absurd ideas. I dont see how you are coming to the conclusion that by dreaming you are in someone elses mind. Its almost like you're trying to fit a 100 ft square inside a 20 ft circle, its never going to work and its even more rediculous to try.

Do you just like to come here and ramble about things that make no sense?

Do you like to try to make yourself feel better by making up "sins" or "evil behavior" out of nothing?

I can see no logic for what you try to explain, and trust me, I have tried very hard. You do seem pretty animate about your ideas, but sadly they make no sense at all.

And I know for a fact I cant enter peoples minds because its IMPOSSIBLE. Your mind is your mind, not one person in this world can enter it. If they can, tell me who it is because ill pay them a lot of money to prove it. How do you associate someone being able to astral project into the exact same thing as entering a mind? It makes no sense. When I am in a dream, the only mind I am in is MY OWN, which is why I can control my OWN dreams. Also, no future or past? Are you serious? Then when I remember what I did 20 years ago in my childhood.. what does that mean?

Keep spouting more crazyness....

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Ohhh boy...ok guys be nice he's a religious fanatic and sounds like he's in his early teens so cut him some slack.

I would like to clarify something....which will probably only fuel Mabus further. You can hurt someone astrally. Look at remote viewing experiments where they are only using their mental body Dimensional 3 body and they can stop someone's heart or put them to sleep or many other things. Using your Dimension 4 astral body you can hurt people even deeper because you can mess with the energy body programming that actually downsteps dimensionally eventually forming the physical elemental Dimension 2 matter body. Unhealth conditions start out in the energy body first and then make there way into the physical. I wish I could live in a happy rose colored astral world like some of you guys but unfortunately that is not the real world. If one is more skilled in astral awareness they can totally control anyone from that level because accessing a persons D-4 consciousness and body (astral) they are 1 dimension above or higher than the mental body D-3. This is of course why many people who do not understand protection and basic procedures and common sense can get themselves into lots of trouble astrally projecting without any knowledge about such things. You ever know someone who was body snatched while they were projecting out of there body? And that person couldn't get back in cause they were blocked out? Some of you folks need to utilize more discernment and please look into more protection just as standard procedure if you are attempting projection. If you don't know good protection practices then U2U me.

-peace

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
You make NO sense whatsoever.

What part of not being able to enter someones mind do you not understand? You must watch too many movies because thats the only place I can see you getting these absolutely absurd ideas. I dont see how you are coming to the conclusion that by dreaming you are in someone elses mind. Its almost like you're trying to fit a 100 ft square inside a 20 ft circle, its never going to work and its even more rediculous to try.

Do you just like to come here and ramble about things that make no sense?

Do you like to try to make yourself feel better by making up "sins" or "evil behavior" out of nothing?

I can see no logic for what you try to explain, and trust me, I have tried very hard. You do seem pretty animate about your ideas, but sadly they make no sense at all.

And I know for a fact I cant enter peoples minds because its IMPOSSIBLE. Your mind is your mind, not one person in this world can enter it. If they can, tell me who it is because ill pay them a lot of money to prove it. How do you associate someone being able to astral project into the exact same thing as entering a mind? It makes no sense. When I am in a dream, the only mind I am in is MY OWN, which is why I can control my OWN dreams. Also, no future or past? Are you serious? Then when I remember what I did 20 years ago in my childhood.. what does that mean?

Keep spouting more crazyness....

How do you know whether or not your paranormal projection is leaking what it's saying or picturing into someone's mind?

What is the mind? If you can see what it is imagining then you are classified as "in" the mind even if you are afar off in some astral sense.

Plus, according to the bible, the human body you operate isnt even supposed to be standing. Meaning who was and should still be is any of the children of the most High soul wise in that human body that you somehow have operation of instead. This is why it was said the devil "was" a murderer from the beginning. The beginning is the point where a soul takes on a 'what is to be' human body or is given a human body. You stole from the most High as the thief and liar lieing in the most Hign's name according to the bible. And also in such the sense you are in another's mind as we speak with the very human body you operate in and as.

And when you remember the past, it isnt the past no more it's just a then in the present memory of the past.

And when you are projected just how large is the astral body? Surely it is, here when you view something on the physical plane, passing through where physical bodies stand. That means it is passing through the mind whether or not you want to claim it enters the mind or not. And it's this that it's entering in that how. You seem to purposely not understand what you choose not to. And O, the parnormal aspect of you can travel through the air, but cant travel through any other objects? Ha, you've been telling see-though lies. Is there some kind of block that only you know about that makes it so you cant make that parnormal aspect sore through an object such as the human brain of another where the mind happend to be?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by azhAa
Ohhh boy...ok guys be nice he's a religious fanatic and sounds like he's in his early teens so cut him some slack.

I would like to clarify something....which will probably only fuel Mabus further. You can hurt someone astrally. Look at remote viewing experiments where they are only using their mental body Dimensional 3 body and they can stop someone's heart or put them to sleep or many other things. Using your Dimension 4 astral body you can hurt people even deeper because you can mess with the energy body programming that actually downsteps dimensionally eventually forming the physical elemental Dimension 2 matter body. Unhealth conditions start out in the energy body first and then make there way into the physical. I wish I could live in a happy rose colored astral world like some of you guys but unfortunately that is not the real world. If one is more skilled in astral awareness they can totally control anyone from that level because accessing a persons D-4 consciousness and body (astral) they are 1 dimension above or higher than the mental body D-3. This is of course why many people who do not understand protection and basic procedures and common sense can get themselves into lots of trouble astrally projecting without any knowledge about such things. You ever know someone who was body snatched while they were projecting out of there body? And that person couldn't get back in cause they were blocked out? Some of you folks need to utilize more discernment and please look into more protection just as standard procedure if you are attempting projection. If you don't know good protection practices then U2U me.

-peace

Finally someone a step above denying certain things.

There are certain things when consumed in somehow can give the paranormal an upper hand on effecting another's person's human body in a bad way. Like surely causing sorts of sores and clots which can do things to a living, breathing body.

Sure they can temporarily control the mind of another, and can influence to control the person willing to follow the sudden impulse or voice (inner mentally or outterly cause the paranormal can speak out within the dead of air which ican be heard by the human ear).

Shouldnt the paranormal know where to find Osama? They should, but wont which can mean it's because Osama is one of them or one of their kept secret experiments.

Yeah, out in the world the paranormal know who is also parnormal. Any of you parnormal know/knew which presidents were paranormal aswell?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Shouldnt the paranormal know where to find Osama? They should, but wont which can mean it's because Osama is one of them or one of their kept secret experiments.

LOL! Come on man, you cant be serious, are you? Any possible progress you may have made no matter how small, was just totally nullified by that statement.

And I say again, I highly find something saying you can stop someones heart while out of body suspect as utter cowdung. Really, don't you think if this was possible then anyone who could astral travel would be eliminating their enemies through this proposed method? I know damn well I would, it would be the perfect crime.

And when you remember the past, it isnt the past no more it's just a then in the present memory of the past

Present MEMORY OF THE PAST! how can you remember something that doesn't exist? You really try too hard, sorry.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by deadline527]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

How can you see physical planets and moons and not see physical ppl though you said basically you could? You are wishy washy and a poor liar at that.

Plus, based on you everyone is paranormal, so then why havent any of us found Osama? Certain of us cant, but certain of the paranormal can, though they obviously wont. The reason to that wont paints the picture that the paranormal are very suspect types. Choosing to reveal what you want, and not choosing to reveal what you dont want. The thing you wont reveal to us non-paranormal ppl is suspect. Though few of us non-paranormal ppl found out what much of the suspected matter at hand has been, even by the bible. And if it's in the bible, about the paranormal ppl, then that says alot: 1. That the info wasnt revealed by the paranormal because they themselves wouldnt dare reveal certain things. 2. That the info revealed about the paranormal is by a higher authority that isnt like you because if it were it would not reveal the paranormal in the aspects that were revealed in the bible.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
As for eliminating enemies, I wasnt their enemy, but yet in still I got effected by a sinister one of the parnormal searing into my brain. It hurt physically! If I didnt move it could have killed me. No telling if it could then take over my body after that.

^That one was a ghost because it no longer had a human body I found out. Why is it that the paranormal become ghosts only and not us who are not paranormal?

[edit on 12-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
No, you are just mentally special and you cannot understand what I write.

I said I can visit other planets, planes, locations, etc... BUT IT IS NOT THE PRESENT TIME. Its either in the past, or in the future - I have never seen what someone is doing right then and there. I think it goes along with the whole idea of multiple time lines and the fact that when you are projecting, you may or may not be viewing your current time line.

^That one was a ghost because it no longer had a human body I found out. Why is it that the paranormal become ghosts only and not us who are not paranormal?

Wow... just wow... you really have quite a misunderstanding of the whole idea of WHY people become ghosts so to speak. It usually has to do with a sudden death, where they have unfinished things on this plane of existence so they either choose to stay around, or stay because they are lost and cannot find the light.

I bet when you die, you become a spirit. Everyone does. EVERYONE has a soul, therefore everyone will return back to their energy state after dying. Some people just get trapped in our existence.

Well, actually the British Ministry of Defense recruited psychics to find Osama, but were forced to cut this short due to funding. I am not sure on the results but they did attempt this, so please do some research first.

You also seem to really confuse certain abilities such as telekinesis, telepathy, and psychic intuition as people with the ability to astral travel. I can astral travel, yet I have no idea how to do any of the three aforementioned abilities. I am sure I could learn, just as you could - yes, you can - but I do not have the time nor a good teacher to learn from.

And your story about someone attacking you through the mind... LOL. The more you talk the more I really think you should see a professional. It seems as if you are having delusional thoughts and hallucinations. Really, go see a professional and tell them about your irrational fears, and I think they can help you. You seem to have a extreme fear of that which you do not understand, which is normal, just you are taking it to the point where its actually destructive to your every day life.

Plus, according to the bible, the human body you operate isnt even supposed to be standing.

That makes no sense. How are we supposed to walk...?

This is why it was said the devil "was" a murderer from the beginning.

Actually, the devil - I am assuming you are referring to Lucifer, was quite a beautiful, intelligent angel. One of Gods highest actually, in the order of Seraphim. Lucifer actually translates to "Light Bringer", he who brings the light. It was only after he expressed pride in himself that he was cast down to hell. So actually, he did not start out as a "murderer", but more so one of the highest angels in heaven.

Edit: I also am curious as to why you use the word paranormal to describe NATURAL ABILITIES. Again, my belief is that you have a very warped understanding of things you know very little about, and that is what causes you to fear it so much.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
No, you are just mentally special and you cannot understand what I write.

I said I can visit other planets, planes, locations, etc... BUT IT IS NOT THE PRESENT TIME. Its either in the past, or in the future - I have never seen what someone is doing right then and there. I think it goes along with the whole idea of multiple time lines and the fact that when you are projecting, you may or may not be viewing your current time line.

Wow... just wow... you really have quite a misunderstanding of the whole idea of WHY people become ghosts so to speak. It usually has to do with a sudden death, where they have unfinished things on this plane of existence so they either choose to stay around, or stay because they are lost and cannot find the light.

I bet when you die, you become a spirit. Everyone does. EVERYONE has a soul, therefore everyone will return back to their energy state after dying. Some people just get trapped in our existence.

You also seem to really confuse certain abilities such as telekinesis, telepathy, and psychic intuition as people with the ability to astral travel. I can astral travel, yet I have no idea how to do any of the three aforementioned abilities. I am sure I could learn, just as you could - yes, you can - but I do not have the time nor a good teacher to learn from.

And your story about someone attacking you through the mind... LOL. The more you talk the more I really think you should see a professional. It seems as if you are having delusional thoughts and hallucinations. Really, go see a professional and tell them about your irrational fears, and I think they can help you. You seem to have a extreme fear of that which you do not understand, which is normal, just you are taking it to the point where its actually destructive to your every day life.

Edit: I also am curious as to why you use the word paranormal to describe NATURAL ABILITIES. Again, my belief is that you have a very warped understanding of things you know very little about, and that is what causes you to fear it so much.

Of course it technically isnt the present time to the time zone you're in. I wont allow you to distort time. Besides, time is man made, not paranomal, nor paranormal made. There is just the "now" no matter what position you're in to light or dark that may be covering you just because of orbiting and rotation between the sun and any planet.

What you see or perceive "now" you are infact recieving it presently! Not futurely, not pastly. However you paranormal ones could possible re-construct something you witnessed in the past in the now. And make up a future that you can willingly cause to happen as if what you constructed in vision was true. Though it's all a manipulation.

Plus, you said there were those who didnt wanna communicate on a lwer plane. That means they were in present time just as well as you to have sensed them with any senses. Ha!

How would you know it had to do with sudden death? Were you right there when someone suddenly died? Or did there ghost communicate with you by telling you they had a sudden death?

Judging the era in now, according to what the bible said, I prolly wont experience death. And I wont be a ghost surely ever. Spirit, as a word, can be implied to anyone existing. A ghost is just as well a spirit, but a different spirit than me. Spirit is truth. A truth of an existence being.

Destructive to my life? Ha! You're a deceptive person. You wont deceive me about me cause I wont let you or any one.

And if you lack fear of hell, then that's on your head because you will judge what hell is and been about and for all the later. Watch!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I use paranormal so you know just what I'm getting at because all of us appearently dont have the abilities you have. I confirm so. You cant tell me that I do have those abilities. I'm me to know so on whether or not I do. And I'm not a liar like you come off to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join