It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal iniquity...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
...sin...wickedness...disrepect...whatever you wanna call it: Has it been going on? How do you know? Are you apart of it?...And from what side of the table?

I'm talking about these paranormal matters:

Astral traveler projection... Out of body experience...

^^The projection being or out of body being is as a body that's just not as a human form. Well, cant it do different sorts of harm to another person it reaches across to/to be upon?

Name all the harm it can inflict to another person and their human body. Even name all the non-living things it can effect/alter drastically.

Dont certian of you guys find it odd how always astral projections/oobs are made out to readers' attentions to only be so nice and dandy and good as if it's God-like?

Dont certain of you guys find it odd that what a human with paranormal abilities can do is far put from iniquity?

If you dont find it odd, then that's like saying those paranormal humans are God in how the dictionary defines him, correct? Ha, then if you dont I find it odd that you wont think it's odd for those certain paranormal humans to stay far put from the God of the bible (you know, the one that is no where near the God defined by a dictionary because of the bad it inflicted and states will inflict upon sinners, non-believers, non-repenters, and the alike)!

I do think there is a cover up going on which we who are not possessing paranormal capabilities must get to the bottom of. I intend to do so by asking the questions you see in this very thread for the paranormal. If they fail to answer, then that makes things clear. However, if they do answer, and state things as nice and dandy and good about what all they can do with their capabilities, then that makes things clear because we all know no man is good. And a half man half paranormal is supposed to be better than good? Ha! Dont make me laugh if you're going to be being deceptive.

Those of you who want this thread answered know to flag and star it because I got the paranormal ppl cornered.
They'll either state that they arent innocent or perfect in that they can do iniquity paranormally, or they'll try to decieve as if they are as God. And if they, in a paranormal way, are as God of the dictionary, then certain religions did warn us truthfully about an anti-Christ that would make themself out as God. Ha! I'm way on point here. It would even mean that the anti-Christ isnt one person, it's a paranormal society within normal society. And then, to say more, if they do fess up to doing iniquity/etc, paranormally, then what's in the bible about the causers of dreams is true along with the information given on who in all is being defined as the devil and his angels that only have hell prepared for them.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I leave my body quite often, lucidly. You, leave your body every night as well, just are not able to remember. Everyone enters the astral plane while we sleep - it just takes time to learn how to control and remember these experiences.

As for your question - I have never heard of anyone while out of body causing harm to another person on the physical. Its simply not possible. You are on two totally separate planes. While you can explore and find out certain things about the physical, you can not alter it. Sadly. I wish we could.

As for you, I really suggest you read up on astral travel and start trying to do it. If you are successful even once, I think you will have a totally different understanding of the ability, as well as a great desire to do it again. It is something everyone can and does do, just not everyone can remember or control it.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

So you are fessing up basically to the extent that the paranormal can intrude on the privacy of a human being on the physical plane from the paranormal plane. Some normal ppl would find that as a form of iniquity/etc to them.

Plus, the bible did state there is a great gulf fixed so that certain who would pass from thence cannnot, and that certain ppl who would pass from hence cannot. You just said you would if you could, basically.

This confirms the bible at least as a sure source of a truth inspired by a higher authorty. The only thing I noticed in the bible to that would pass connot thing is that that was/is only once the rich guy was/is in torments of a flame. That suggest to me that you are professing more there is about it that you can to me.

You mentioned you never heard of the paranormal person causing harm to a person on the physical, but is there something else to us non-parnormal ppl that only you paranormal ppl would know of from the paranormal plane that you kinds can effect/alter?

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

So you are fessing up basically to the extent that the paranormal can intrude on the privacy of a human being on the physical plane from the paranormal plane. Some normal ppl would find that as a form of iniquity/etc to them.

Plus, the bible did state there is a great gulf fixed so that certain who would pass from thence cannnot, and that certain ppl who would pass from hence cannot. You just said you would if you could, basically.

This confirms the bible at least as a sure source of a truth inspired by a higher authorty.

You mentioned you never heard of the paranormal person causing harm to a person on the physical, but is there something else to us non-parnormal ppl that only you paranormal ppl would know of from the paranormal plane that you kinds can effect/alter?

Bible as a sure source of truth? I think you need to really rethink your position on that. The bible was written by MAN, for MAN, to control MAN. There is nothing godly about it. It is full of contradictions, falsehoods, and savage behaviors.

Some people use it as a guide, which is fine by me and actually encouraged. But to use it as a book of facts is sheer lunacy.

I dont understand what you mean by non-paranormal? Everyone has the ability to see, hear, do anything someone else does - they just need to open their eyes, and sometimes their minds. You travel to the astral plane every time you dream, do you cause harm to others by what you do in your dream? Ask these questions based on your dreams, because effectively they take place in the astral.

Also to answer your question about if I would change the physical based on what I do in the astral if I could. You're damn right I would. Anyone would.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by deadline527]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Actually, I remember you from some of your lasts threads now that I think of it. You are the guy who says that people who can astrally project are the anti-christ, and worship the devil, etc.. That we are all condemned to hell because of our abilities.

I look at it in the sense that God GAVE me this ability to use for guidance, insight, and as an escape from this cruel and negative world. EVERYONE has the ability to astrally project, does that mean that everyone is the anti-christ?

You really need to get your head out of the bible and start looking at the world with more of a open mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So now I've pulled the rabbit out the hole.

So you now profess that you were being somewhat deceptive in your original reply...Since now you basically are implying that the paranormal can effect the ppl I stated as non-paranoramal who turns out as paranormal in some sense to you. So that means dreams are induced by the paranormal. I'm even meaning other paranormal ppl can induce dreams in other persons, who be stated as paranormal upon being in the state where dreams can occur. And it means there are other effects of harm that can happen by the astral aspect to the seemingly astral aspect. Seemingly because no scientist can confirm that it is only the astral that can be effected by another's astral aspect. Ha!

Though concerning a part in th ebible...that rich guy was/is in a flame...it wasnt/isnt explained scienticially whether or not that flame was/is astral (paranormal) or physical or even both or even something else. The gulf fixed was/is great is all I have to go on in whatever that can mean to the reader such as myself.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You really make no sense.. I thought I would at least try to give you some replies but everything you respond with is incoherent, and what I can understand is utterly ridiculous. Every time I have seen posts by you all you do is try to turn around everything someone says to somehow anyway possible fit into whatever cowdung you are spewing. I really do not have the time to waste with such religious fanaticism.

Go out and get some fresh air..

After trying harder to understand what you said, which really diddnt work, all I come away with is this.

No one in the astral can affect you in any way shape or form. Sorry to bust your bubble. If we could, we would, but we cant.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
Actually, I remember you from some of your lasts threads now that I think of it. You are the guy who says that people who can astrally project are the anti-christ, and worship the devil, etc.. That we are all condemned to hell because of our abilities.

I look at it in the sense that God GAVE me this ability to use for guidance, insight, and as an escape from this cruel and negative world. EVERYONE has the ability to astrally project, does that mean that everyone is the anti-christ?

You really need to get your head out of the bible and start looking at the world with more of a open mind.

Sure some of you worship who or what else, or else you are professing you all are together on things. That would suggest that if there is a cover up that you all are in on it as though with one mind connected.

You're not condemned to hell because of your abilities, but because of Who you came from was a murderer from the beginning, and is the father of lies.

So you're implying Man wrote the book... But was Man inspired or even told what to have put in the books of the bible by a higher authority? How would you know? How would you not know? I would think that someone paranormal would think there is a greater authority to all this. You even said God gave you the ability. I'm sure that higher authority would have Man in check in some way as they put things in the book. Hell, the higher authority could have came in the human form, and wrote the book over time from being different humans.

How is it that you believe I'm paranormal as you? I would be on my way to the prepared hell for the devil and his angels if I were paranormal as you. I dont dream by the way. I can tell when I'm being invaded by the paranormal awake or asleep when made aware.

You reject Christ therefore technically you are the anti-Chirst whether Christ is real or fiction or even both.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Sure some of you worship who or what else, or else you are professing you all are together on things. That would suggest that if there is a cover up that you all are in on it as though with one mind connected.

You're not condemned to hell because of your abilities, but because of Who you came from was a murderer from the beginning, and is the father of lies.

So you're implying Man wrote the book... But was Man inspired or even told what to have put in the books of the bible by a higher authority? How would you know? How would you not know? I would think that someone paranormal would think there is a greater authority to all this. You even said God gave you the ability. I'm sure that higher authority would have Man in check in some way as they put things in the book. Hell, the higher authority could have came in the human form, and wrote the book over time from being different humans.

How is it that you believe I'm paranormal as you? I would be on my way to the prepared hell for the devil and his angels if I were paranormal as you. I dont dream by the way. I can tell when I'm being invaded by the paranormal awake or asleep when made aware.

You reject Christ therefore technically you are the anti-Chirst whether Christ is real or fiction or even both.

You just made my day. I really needed a good laugh and man did I just get it, lol. Thank you for your time and hope you start being a bit open minded for your minds sake.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Consuming light of the physical world is what you've been doing when you intrude on a human being. If you can consume light in how to read it then there are senses that dwell on it. To be on something can only mean you can touch that something. If you can touch light, which is physical, then you and any other paranormal person can do more than what you've said with the astral paranormal you.

In the Gospel they were eating and drinking (which is consuming), and marrying and being given in marriage (which is joining) until the day that Noe entered into the ark... What is the ark to be understood as in the Gospel is to be understood as different than the ark in Genesis simply because only a close comparison was being drawn, not the exact same thing.

Anyhow, you, paranormally, can join the physical world is what I get by the Gospel. Your astral body can go from paranormal to close to a normal that yet in still is not as a human form, but as a form of a close physical energy feild I shall label it.

They that would pass from thence to us cannot, paranormally, but can close to normally. If the paranormal can make that kind of cross over by turning/changing/altering, then who is to say that a flame by the most High wont cross over close to the paranormal astral side so that the ones behind iniquity can get hell?

Is anyone else on to deadline? Can anyone else see through deadline?
Maybe he thinks it's all a dream, and that he can do no iniquity towards another...but the problem is is that he obviously doesnt care what another person feels and thinks and knows about his intrusions/invasions upon them whether or not they know him humanly personally.

When the parnormal part of a person enters and exists...

You know the Gospel told about two in the field. Half human, half paranormal is also what it's implying. The one taken can be the human half, but the other left can be the paranormal half (which can turn close to normal and thus be closely taken as the one taken aswell).

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You just made my day. I really needed a good laugh and man did I just get it, lol. Thank you for your time and hope you start being a bit open minded for your minds sake.

Actually all you paranormal ppl do is intrude ppl's minds to see what they are imagining that you can use (which is also stealing), and gaze/behold our bodies that are in the physical (which is invasion of privacy) and look at what they are doing, how they are feeling (which is also stealing), while also looking at what's surrounding them. Your kind looks for things as a theif and a robber. Robber because even your kind tries to get forceful to get us thinking and imagining what in hell the deal is with who we cant humanly see there while awake.

Dont you know if you use the paranormal to do wickedness or find delightfulness in wickedness of what some other person is doing paranormally, then you just as they are certainly who in all is mentioned in books of the bible? Your kind is of the devil and his angels, and truely hell is perpared for them.

The reason your kind goes to hell is because you (by way of a representative I put for you) illegally left the "I am" physically by operating paranormal wise faithfully. For as a snare it did come to pass. Now you can expect the four winds "as" literal aspect. The likened aspect which involved me is over with. The reinforced things are finished. Those that have been faithful to righteousness definded as devilishness will get hell.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You have such a misconception about astral projection its almost sad. Also, you are so wrapped up in the bible that you fail to see its only a book - a horribly written book at that. Please take the time to read on the subject, you almost come across as borderline delusional psychotic in the way you speak and in what you believe.

While in the astral:
No one cares to see what you are doing.
No one invades your thoughts.
No one watches you while you are in your house.
No one knows what you are thinking.
No one can change anything around you.
No one can effect your life in any way.

You really need to lay off the white rocky substance that has lead so many astray. Please. Your misconceptions are so horribly wrong and it is sad to see someone actually think this way. A book is your friend. Read something else for once other then the bible.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Everything we are able to do within this life has been given to us by the creator of all so to punish someone that is using a ability that is inherent to every being on this earth is a cruel act. So or the Bible is wrong at this point and in that way not the word of God but of people denounsing what they don't understand or we have a cruel god on our hands and then i choose not to follow any being that gives us abilities such as this but sends us to hell when we use it. Like putting a swing in your backyard but punishing your kids whenever they dare to use it.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You have such a misconception about astral projection its almost sad. Also, you are so wrapped up in the bible that you fail to see its only a book - a horribly written book at that. Please take the time to read on the subject, you almost come across as borderline delusional psychotic in the way you speak and in what you believe.

While in the astral:
No one cares to see what you are doing.
No one invades your thoughts.
No one watches you while you are in your house.
No one knows what you are thinking.
No one can change anything around you.
No one can effect your life in any way.

You really need to lay off the white rocky substance that has lead so many astray. Please. Your misconceptions are so horribly wrong and it is sad to see someone actually think this way. A book is your friend. Read something else for once other then the bible.

You see how you're now lieing, dont you? You basically said you do see the physical from the astral, now you've basically said you cant see the physical from the astral.

You lost all credibility.

Plus, if you claim all are paranormal then that is as saying who wrote the bible is paranormal. That then means you are saying the paranormal cant be trusted and/or are lairs. The devil is the father of lies.

And plus, for no one paranormal to know what you're thinking, if you're implying not knowing what's in a dream (which is seen inside the mind), then how is it that you (yes, you) can know what you're dreaming?

Caught you in another lie. Once you've been exposed as a devil, do you think you even have a chance in hell that ppl reading this thread will believe your contradictions and hypocritical side?

The bible said there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth for the hypocrites. Though you disreguard the bible when it is reflecting upon an obvious truth. To me, you're basically saying you know you're hellbound if you leave it up to what's in the bible which you wont accept as truth.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
Everything we are able to do within this life has been given to us by the creator of all so to punish someone that is using a ability that is inherent to every being on this earth is a cruel act. So or the Bible is wrong at this point and in that way not the word of God but of people denounsing what they don't understand or we have a cruel god on our hands and then i choose not to follow any being that gives us abilities such as this but sends us to hell when we use it. Like putting a swing in your backyard but punishing your kids whenever they dare to use it.

According to the bible there is God and plus there is the most High (Ancient of days). The two are seperate if you've paid close attention in reading. By the bible God one can tell that that God is evil (wicked, dark, etc) because it is all of it's creation, which means if the devil (or murderer) was created then that God be also that devil (or murderer). The Son of God is as God...If you paid attention to what's in Daniel you're clearly seeing that the Son left before the Ancient of days. That shows the clear seperation between God and the most High.

From my understanding and judgment, God created itself in what in all/who in all it had come to being seperate from the most High. Also the most High created itself in what in all/who in all it had come to being seperate from God.

Those of the bible God are hellbound. How? God wont send itself to hell, but the most High will send God to hell. Why? Because there is an invation that causes what is deemed as murder. The paranormal surely knocked who was supposed to become human so that they could instead. Thus I am implying we are alien to one another, the beings we are of are seperate beings that are close to why we can be touched by one another. That's why the paranormal can gain operation of the human body. The human body belonges to the most High which is of it because it is its creation.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Plus, if you claim all are paranormal then that is as saying who wrote the bible is paranormal. That then means you are saying the paranormal cant be trusted and/or are lairs. The devil is the father of lies.

Dude, really. Your reasoning skills are screwed up all wrong. What you are implying is the same as saying. A person is a pedophile so because he had two legs everybody with two legs is a pedophile. All cows are mammals but not all mammals are cows, think about that one for a bit, let it sink in.

And plus, for no one paranormal to know what you're thinking, if you're implying not knowing what's in a dream (which is seen inside the mind), then how is it that you (yes, you) can know what you're dreaming?

No he is not. He is implying that he is not able to peek in your head and see your thoughts when astral projecting. When people remember what they dreamt that is because there are memories of himself that linger in the mind. Again, dude how do you get at those conclusions you get at. It's astonishing really. You can practice dream-memory fairly easy. Look it up, or not. But please don't claim to know everything of something you clearly know so very little about.

The bible said there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth for the hypocrites. Though you disreguard the bible when it is reflecting upon an obvious truth. To me, you're basically saying you know you're hellbound if you leave it up to what's in the bible which you wont accept as truth.

My opinion is that the bible did his work beautifully with you, and that is allright but nobody can judge another besides God himself. I always love it when someone uses a holy book to try and crucify someone else while trying to assume how God will judge someone else. So if the hypocrites go to hell i'd go and buy sunblock before your time is up.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I have astral projections since I was a child . . . I don't remember ever been able to harm anybody.

I find very interesting this post it seems that you have something against the paranormal and it also seems odd that you see astral projection as an oddity bordering on evil.

Regardless of what you may think of it, at least in my recollection and experiences it has nothing to do with evil or been able to perform it in any way or faction.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Mabus

I have astral projections since I was a child . . . I don't remember ever been able to harm anybody.

I find very interesting this post it seems that you have something against the paranormal and it also seems odd that you see astral projection as an oddity bordering on evil.

Regardless of what you may think of it, at least in my recollection and experiences it has nothing to do with evil or been able to perform it in any way or faction.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by marg6043]

When you lack a sense of what's being evil, then of course you can say what you just said, correct? Otherwise you'd have to provide an example of what you do consider evil, and wether that's in the normal array and/or in the paranormal array.

In my judgment it takes another person to know whether or not a different person than themself is being evil or has been evil. Evil isnt continuous to why the devil "was" a murderer. I'm not saying astral projection is evil, I'm saying it can be used for evil, wickedness, iniquity, disrepect, darkness, and the alike. I base that can on what's in the bible and what I spot out from replies by the paranormal.

I had experience where someone basically told me what I had did, but they didnt see me humanly. Dont care what you think, to me, that is being wicked because it's an invasion of privacy which I dislike. If I didnt dislike it I wouldnt call it being of a wickedness, now would I?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Iniquity, sin, wickedness, evil, and darkness is in the eye of the beholder as an abomination. And if that beholder can punish who is causing them discust, even if it's caused paranormally by the paranormal, then that beholder is a higher authorty. The bible explains of a higher authorty which will deal with the abomination which may or may not be seen by the causer of it. In another wording, you wont be judged and sentenced based on your own understanding of what's considered an abomination. This is why you see the word "heed" in the Gospel. It's up to each of you to understand to heed what others deem as an abomination.

And anyone who wont heed what another is basically telling, even foretelling, them is fit to reach the depths of hell as the disreguarded. You disreguard, you get disreguarded likewise. That's how the sentence in hell remains about the damned. Dont worry putting someone wicked in hell wont be considered evil because disreguard wasnt considered evil by them who done wickedness.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Actually I find myself on point in declassifying wickedness and iniquity of the paranormal. Crucify? I have power over the wicked said the bible. I cant crucify who isnt wicked. And if the paranormal is being wicked, then I asure you they will testify to that of themselves, especial in how I drew up snarish questioning in this thread.

To heed means you would act to reguard whatever it is highly by the way. That means even if it mean stopping doing certain paranormal things you would noramally do. Though if the lusts of the devil is in you, you wont heed even the fairess warning about a prepared hell.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join