It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is the new world order doing this to us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
thanks for all you thoughts and answers everyone!
ive gotten a great outlook on different perspectives of the NWO,
some i belive more then others but all are greatly
miss conspiracy out

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

LOL these "illuminati" are inbred satan worshippers and they are supposed to know whats best for us? I think you are either being a troll to get a response or you are very misguided in your beliefs.

Name one time in history when stuff was done in secret for the benefit of those kept in the dark? It just doesnt work like that and its only going to be a good thing for the few and privaliged who get to watch the rest of the planet suffer and die.

There big buisness and corporatocricy that control things have EXPLOITED everything and poluted more and more because they know its the next "tool of fear" to subdue the sheep into accepting their solutions to the PROBLEMS THEY CREATED!

These people are more like a CANCER then a benefit to Earth and we would be so much better off without that type of ideology.

Noone will ever be able to convince me that educated, reasonable people cannot think and do for themselves and given the chance I think we could a lot better.

If "they" actually think by causing all this world wide suffering they are going to create some Utopia lol well go ahead and believe that and when they take your food,shelter and rights away I bet you wont be so supportive of their agenda!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissConspiracy
there would be no fear in relizing that someone is trying to help us and make things better. the fear is in know that people like you agree to it and are not only letting it happen, but supporting it also.

People are afraid of change. Always have been. And sometimes no matter what you do to convince people that certain changes are right and ultimately better for them, they don't believe it to be true. People will rail on about how their "freedom" is being taken away, or cook up some wild image of forced labor camps right out of some bad science fiction book or History Channel story on the Nazis (forgetting that it was forces organized by the 20th Century NWO that crushed Hitler and Hirohito precisely because they got up to that kind of unproductive and hateful activity). They let their fear of change and the unknown allow them to believe all sorts of nonsense, and gleefully digest the lies told to them by fear-mongers who stir them up in an effort to make a few bucks.

It would be nice if the necessity of creating a larger coordinating power to deal with complex interconnected global issues could simply be explained to people, so that they could see the reason behind it, but as you so ably demonstrate, their fear just won't allow them to hear it.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slickinfinity
No one will ever be able to convince me that educated, reasonable people cannot think and do for themselves and given the chance I think we could a lot better.

Excellent. That's exactly the thinking behind establishing a more visible, official NWO. Do you consider yourself to be an average person? How large a percentage of the world do you think is educated and reasonable? It's not as high as you think, and even with education and reason, a lot of people are still weighed down by the millstone around their necks that is their ancient tribal, racial or country affiliations.

Do you believe that the majority should be allowed to have their way, right or wrong? If everybody agrees to let the world slide into the toilet, then we should just go along with it?

Consider that you might be one of the few people who, if presented with a reasonable explanation for the need of a larger coordinating power, could see the advantages of it. Unfortunately, you are probably going to be in a minority. Most people would still prefer to fight their enemy neighbors, claiming that their God told them to do it. You may see the senselessness of that.

If so, you might consider that you're fighting on the wrong side. The side of the dopes who can't see past their selfishness and their own villages and understand that this world is constantly shrinking, and that if we're going to move into a future without mass starvations, huge damage to the ecosphere, and world wars that will make the previous ones look like a walk in the park, we will have to do something positive about it. And relatively sooner than later. Think about it.

World Population

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by MissConspiracy
there would be no fear in relizing that someone is trying to help us and make things better. the fear is in know that people like you agree to it and are not only letting it happen, but supporting it also.

People will rail on about how their "freedom" is being taken away, or cook up some wild image of forced labor camps right out of some bad science fiction book or History Channel story on the Nazis (forgetting that it was forces organized by the 20th Century NWO that crushed Hitler and Hirohito precisely because they got up to that kind of unproductive and hateful activity).

Didn't key players in the NWO support Hitler? From my research into WWII I did as part of my history work at school I found that the Luftwaffe that bombed my country was only able to fly because of fuel additives bought from American Standard Oils, a company owned by the elites which was the sister company to I.G. Farben, the company that made the Zyklon B gas used in the death camps!

Not only is that against the trading with the enemies act in the US but also shows how the elites funded both sides of the conflict for their own financial gain!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join