It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is the new world order doing this to us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 Billion people. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

The Illuminati is the oldest term commonly used to refer to the 13 bloodline families (and their offshoots) that make up a major portion of this controlling elite. Most members of the Illuminati are also members in the highest ranks of numerous secretive and occult societies which in many cases extend straight back into the ancient world. The upper levels of the tightly compartmentalized (need-to-know-basis) Illuminati structural pyramid include planning committees and organizations that the public has little or no knowledge of. The upper levels of the Illuminati pyramid include secretive committees with names such as: the Council of 3, the Council of 5, the Council of 7, the Council of 9, the Council of 13, the Council of 33, the Grand Druid Council, the Committee of 300 (also called the "Olympians") and the Committee of 500 among others.

This is only an introduction on what i have learned about the New World Order

but im stuck with many questions..
what has the world done to deserve what is being done,
done right infront of our eyes yet we can do nothing about it?
please if anyone has any information for me or answers or just anything it would be greatly appreciated..

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The supposed reason for them doing this is, because it's better for them. I find this reasoning debateble, I'd figure they'd keep the nest and drones runing smoothly. But it does make sense to me either way.
It's easier to control a lesser population. Less people means less strain on the earth.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have started to think there is the possibility that we will be replaced for the most part by "robots" and since we are almost advanced enough to make robots do pretty much anything then they dont really need all of us do they?

It would be stupid for a depopulation plan without having massive robotics operations to replace the living workforce. Yea we are easy to control sheep but Robots dont need food, sleep and most important can me made with no need for freedom, the perfect slave class.

I personally think they are just very evil in their motivations because I truly believe the Earth could sustain HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of people if we did things correctly. Our current systems functioning around the world make that sort of progress impossible because they are extremely wastefull. There is so many technologies old and new that are not used or not used enough and instead we let these greedy, INBRED, Demon worshipping people take control so no wonder we are always talking gloom and doom.

When I was 16 I thought we would be doing so much more as as species and its the fact we arent and how much bad has been done that made me realize there is something sinister going on.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I can only assume they are trying to quench their two main thirsts: money and power.

In the end all they want is total control through some kind of NWO, and to use that control to make sure they control the world finances and remain the richest of the rich.

I think the real issue for us common folk will be if they let us live to be they're slaves or decide their better off without out us.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by GrooveCat]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
but what i still do not understand is that this is our world, the world of the people. We have obviously been put here for a reason so what gives a group of elite the right to take away from us what has been ours since the begging of time,
our lives, and our world..

humm something is not right..

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrooveCat
I can only assume they are trying to quench their two main thirsts: money and power.

In the end all they want is total control through some kind of NWO, and to use that control to make sure they control the world finances and remain the richest of the rich.

I think the real issue for us common folk will be if they let us live to be they're slaves or decide their better off without out us.

I was going to bring up these points as well, It all comes down to Money and Control. They want it all...They don't have our best interests at heart and they don't want to make it better for us. They want it better for Them. Richer and In Control...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Nothing gives them the right at all! That's why it's so outrageous!

They just keep doing it since they can, and it's in their interest. They love the power! I guess all we can do is blame those who failed to stop them when this all started (which is think was a few hundred years ago at least), though that said, I doubt anyone knew it was happening.

It's certainly a sad situation, and I have a feeling it'll only get worse over time

But hey, what can we do?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
its true.. but unfair,
day after day, they work harder to make this world something its not.
sure the world is based around money and power

but what is money anyways?
who invented it?
made it exist today, the more i hear about all this the more it makes me think how things would be if we were free,

what gives a group of greedy, gold diggers the right to mess with the world?
and why are we so blinded that its being done right infront of our eyes?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The ideology of a NWO transcends that of simple base needs such as money and power, rather - it's about securing money and power for future generations of your own family line.

Why overthrow the governments of the world if you're only going to live for another 20 years by the time you do it?

Answer: To create an Empire, with a Royal Bloodline.

The true 'elite' of the 'elite' - a return to the old days of aristocracy and pomp, while of course the rest of us toil in the pits, breaking our backs every single day for a few morsels of bread, with not a chunk of prime beef in sight.

And of course if they win, they can take our women, they can take our children, they can even take our freedom at a mere whim.

This should be more apparent to the younger ones of this generation than anyone else, as it is they who will have to deal with such a world, and raise families in it.

I truly despair when i see little f####### wan##rs run about proclaiming that they're "Fighting the NWO" when they don't even know the first thing about the motivations of a NWO.

p.s; in theory, there is already an NWO, which other NWO organisations are attempting to otherthrow.

Evil Begets Evil, my friends.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GrooveCat

as hard as it is too say we are to blame, the people, because although so many people know about what is going on and that something is not right,
we still live threw day by day and do nothing about it. And now its come the the point where its just too late.
Too much power has been consumed, they have everyone, the police, our soldiers, our bosses, our banks, our power, everything..

so what is there for us to do now?
sit and watch the world fall apart?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The majority of the people in the world have essentially been too lazy and dumb to realize what is good for them. They breed out of control. They are selfish and want ridiculous amounts of things for themselves and their babies. They want their own tribe or religion or country to rule, and want everybody else to die. They want their own kind to live well, but don't understand that these things require control and management. Most people are like selfish little children who don't realize they're part of a very integrated, global society.

So the NWO is going to make it possible for the largest sustainable number of people to live safely in the world. And that's going to take research to figure out what people require, how they move, and what the Earth can provide. It's also going to take forcing people to prepare for large-scale disasters, rather than just dumbly accepting it as "God's will," or whatever.

And it all takes control, monitoring and coordination among countries and people who hate each other on a huge scale that no one country can afford or claim right to. The alternative is to continue the mess, the mass starvations, the mass destruction of ecosystems, and so on.

The NWO is not doing this to you, it's doing it for you, but like most selfish people, you don't see it that way.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I agree. IMO I believe it started a couple hundered years ago. Its been a plan in the making for a long time....Maybe by a group of people (VERY rich familiest) etc...who want total contral and wealth....

A sucessful plan, is a well thought out plan....Why not plan for a couple hundered yeears? And have your kids' kids' kids...(etc) Carry it out? Afterall it'd be making them rich...why wouldn't they do it?

Oh dear world...what has happend?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
1) They want to do this to oppose god, and they think they are gods, for doing this. Remember god split the human race into many different parts, so we were divided. They also claim because they are the only ones who use there brains, and therefore know whats best for us.

2) They are right about our population though, it is too big. Now they have very good technologies behind the scenes, they can afford to get rid of alot of us, and still have many to do there bidding.
To answer your secondquestion simply, they think were all stupid, and most of the time, that assertion about us all is right.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
The majority of the people in the world have essentially been too lazy and dumb to realize what is good for them. They breed out of control. They are selfish and want ridiculous amounts of things for themselves and their babies. They want their own tribe or religion or country to rule, and want everybody else to die. They want their own kind to live well, but don't understand that these things require control and management. Most people are like selfish little children who don't realize they're part of a very integrated, global society.

So the NWO is going to make it possible for the largest sustainable number of people to live safely in the world. And that's going to take research to figure out what people require, how they move, and what the Earth can provide. It's also going to take forcing people to prepare for large-scale disasters, rather than just dumbly accepting it as "God's will," or whatever.

And it all takes control, monitoring and coordination among countries and people who hate each other on a huge scale that no one country can afford or claim right to. The alternative is to continue the mess, the mass starvations, the mass destruction of ecosystems, and so on.

The NWO is not doing this to you, it's doing it for you, but like most selfish people, you don't see it that way.

How can one be so blinded?
the additude of the elite is to make people feel less significant, to keep themselves secret, yet make sure that we know they are there at the same time.
you are going to sit here and tell me im selfish and that everything they are doing to the world is to help us? if it wasnt for the NWO there would be no war, there would be no poverty, there would be no religion,
these are things that put us in a position to fight with each other, and why?
because WAR is ECONOMIE and ECONOMIE is MONEY..
so now whos selfish?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I guess it could be possible that a world order could be beneficial as Nohup was saying, I often wonder if all the anti-NWO rhetoric is all relevant.

It's very true that world population is a problem, and that it would in theory be better if we could monitor and micromanage the population like a game of Sim City, but on the other side of the coin is the loss of freedom, privacy and sovereignty.

In the end, and in answer to MissConspiracy's question, there's nothing we can do now. Things were set in motion a long time ago and I think it'd take alot to stop it, but at least we can find some hope in the possibility that things will somehow be better under the NWO.

Somehow though personally I just can't see the benefits past the utilitarian ones.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
In 1992, Dr John Coleman published Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300. With laudable scholarship and meticulous research, Dr Coleman identifies the players and carefully details the Illuminati agenda of worldwide domination and control. On page 161 of the Conspirators Hierarchy, Dr Coleman accurately summarizes the intent and purpose of the Committee of 300 as follows:

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchies who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.
There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

The sheer magnitude and complex web of deceit surrounding the individuals and organizations involved in this conspiracy is mind boggling, even for the most astute among us. Most people react with disbelief and skepticism towards the topic, unaware that they have been conditioned (brainwashed) to react with skepticism by institutional and media influences that were created by the Mother of All mind control organizations: The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London. Author and de-programmer Fritz Springmeier (The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines ) says that most people have built in "slides" that short circuit the mind's critical examination process when it comes to certain sensitive topics. "Slides", Springmeier reports, is a CIA term for a conditioned type of response which dead ends a person's thinking and terminates debate or examination of the topic at hand. For example, the mention of the word "conspiracy" often solicits a slide response with many people. (Springmeier has co-authored three books on trauma-based programming which detail how the Illuminati employs highly tuned and extrememly sophisticated Mind Control (MC) training programs that begin the programming process while the intended victim is still within the womb. Mind Control is a much greater problem than most people realize. According to Cisco Wheeler, a former Illuminati mind control programmer, there are 10 million people who have been programmed as mind controlled slaves using trauma-based MC programs with names like Monarch and MK Ultra. The newer, non-trauma, electronic means of MC programming that grew out of the Montauk Project, may include millions more. Al Bielek, who played a principle role in the development of the Montauk Project, said that there likely 10 million victims of Montauk style mind control programming worldwide, the majority located in the USA. He also said that there are covert Montauk Programming 'Centers' in every major city in the U.S. )

What most Americans believe to be "Public Opinion" is in reality carefully crafted and scripted propaganda designed to elicit a desired behavioral response from the public. Public opinion polls are really taken with the intent of gauging the public's acceptance of the Illuminati's planned programs.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissConspiracy
you are going to sit here and tell me im selfish and that everything they are doing to the world is to help us? if it wasnt for the NWO there would be no war, there would be no poverty, there would be no religion,
so now whos selfish?

Not true. The wealthy people behind the creation of the NWO don't need any more money. How much gold can one person want or need? Great wealth only has value if it can be used to accomplish something useful.

And so they've been working slowly, carefully, in secret, since just after World War I, to limit the power of racist despots like Hitler or religious fanatics who want to rule the world. They're moving people slowly toward recognizing their place in a global society without old-fashioned, racial, tribal or country affiliations. But it's folks like you, who are too scared to recognize the need for such a thing, who would try to make that impossible. They don't want a lot of paranoid, misguided radicals killing them off when they're trying to accomplish something very important. Hence the secrecy.

Sometimes you have to keep some secrets from the little children, because they just don't understand what is best for them.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sorry but then NWO has been here long before WW1
im not bashing your beliefs i am just supporting my own,
its alright too not believe because that is what is expected.. if you are not willing to open your mind to new ideas and possibility then they have you right where they want you.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by MissConspiracy
so now whos selfish?

Not true. The wealthy people behind the creation of the NWO don't need any more money. How much gold can one person want or need? Great wealth only has value if it can be used to accomplish something useful.

And so they've been working slowly, carefully, in secret, since just after World War I, to limit the power of racist despots like Hitler or religious fanatics who want to rule the world. They're moving people slowly toward recognizing their place in a global society without old-fashioned, racial, tribal or country affiliations. But it's folks like you, who are too scared to recognize the need for such a thing, who would try to make that impossible. They don't want a lot of paranoid, misguided radicals killing them off when they're trying to accomplish something very important. Hence the secrecy.

Sometimes you have to keep some secrets from the little children, because they just don't understand what is best for them.

folks like me?
hehe okay,
in this situation i dont think im the one thats scared.
there would be no fear in relizing that someone is trying to help us and make things better. the fear is in know that people like you agree to it and are not only letting it happen, but supporting it also.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You say they don't need the money, but you certainly won't see them donating to good causes! I don't think it's impossible they are trying to act in the best interests of the world, but I just can imagine they'd be much more tempted to exploit their power to gain more, as we have seen in the past.

I don't see anything wrong with having different cultures within humanity, here in England we're very multi-cultural and it's interesting to have different types of people living together; though occasionally it can result in discrimination, I think it's still important for nations to retain their identities and freedom.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join