It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This information needs to be spread, do your part, and enjoy. = )

video.google.com...

[edit on 15-4-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
A three and a half hour video? You've got to be kidding.

Maybe some day when I have that kind of time to spare. I retire in 25 years.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am making a start on it.

Will get back to you once I've managed to watch it properly around the rest of my life...

cheers, would have been helpful had you given some more information as to what exactly you feel is important about it.

And perhaps commented upon it?

cheers.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BlakSheep

Might be a good idea to give us a bit of a synopsis to see if we're keen enough to even start downloading/watching 3 and half hrs...

Can't see many takers if you don't do this...

Welcome to ATS, BTW

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have watched this person before, on a shorter video.
He starts out by showing a video about the war.
I have seen that before, too.
All good stuff but I have to agree that you need to make a point of discussion for us to comment on.
Like, what is the central theme that you want us to tell people.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I agree, I need to make a discussion or at least give a summaryof it. The thing is, I think information is given in the delivery. Not saying all you guys aren't right. I just wanted the information out there for now, Ill be writing an entire paper on this and various other videos and information I've discovered of late. Its just that this guy delivers the best. Also most of what he says is related on history and interpretation of the bible. Some of the stuff is questionable and its up to you to decide what you want to keep as truth. I dont even know where to start, the guy does it so well in 3 and 1/2 hrs. This lecture is broken down from a 12 hour lecture. Again Id like to summarize it but, I just cant right now. Anyone else is welcome to help me out with a proper opening to this post. I can only stress that this video is very important and that I think everyone should watch it. We need to find out our TRUE nature and stop being lied too. We are powerful creatures.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'll try to watch it in a few sittings. I've just finished watching some simillar stuff by David Wilcox. projectcamelot.org...
Jordan Maxwell has some good info too.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by corusso]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This guy is interesting to listen to. However we are running out of time knocking around facts and debunking evidence. Lets take a humorous but very real look at the big picture- just ride it out for a minute and 20 seconds:

Plain simple- fun, while tragically true.

.....Any questions?

[edit on 15-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just a thought for those of us who have time at a premium.

When confronted with something like this, I'll record a portion of it, and put it on an SD card and listen to it on my MP3 player while driving or doing boring chores.

top topics

join