It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs the alternative to oil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
With oil over $100 a barrel I find it interesting reading many UFO reports and books that witnesses do not hear an engine nor do they they see exhaust that you would see from a jet engine. There is no smell of fuel. Often the UFOs are reported as silent performing remarkable maneuvers that seem impossible by conventional aircraft. An electric field that causes interference in cars is often reported. Heat from the UFO is often reported even causing injuries.

And now I ask you? What are the odds these craft are using oil as an energy source? Do UFOs have fascination with our oil wells and oil refineries? No, they've been seen more often over sensitive nuclear areas.

Lets look at trends in human culture:

The oil cartel is making Billions in profit and you have no choice but to pay the high prices they dictate.

Major oil companies have an interest in alternative energy (and understandably so). Companies such as Exxon/Mobile have funded science and physics competitions for young up and coming talents.

The Major oil companies have connections and big money lobbyist in Washington D.C.

Arm Sales from defense contractors are reliant on equipment that uses oil. An F-16 fighter jet is going to need jet fuel.

Tremendous secrecy and deception regarding UFOs by the U.S. military (Air Force)/government.

Snubbed by the mainstream press who needs big dollar advertising sales.

"A conversation with John Hofmeister - Charlie Rose"

From watching this program it seems Mr. John Hofmeister is concerned about the high gas prices (over $3.00 a gallon and rising) creating unrest in poor urban areas. And I agree, I can see such a scenario happening where thousands if not millions of angry, deprived people start rioting and there is a rapid increase in violence. The straw that broke the camels back. Remember the million man march in Washington D.C.? How hard would it be for this angry and possibly armed portion of the the U.S. population to want what the uber rich have. Find out where they live etc. Prices go up to $4.00 a gallon and over.

Now what if this angry and deprived portion of the population with more UFO flaps like Stephenville, TX start to ask, wait a minute, sloppy cover-up, what type of energy are these UFO craft using. It doesn't seem to be fossil fuel. The government is very secretive about UFOs.

UFOs DO NOT NEED USE OIL/PETROLEUM FOR ENERGY.

Who will this angry crowed of folks be coming for?

Have you been suffering due to the high fuel prices netting Billions in profit for the oil companies? Ah but it's supply and demand they tell you. You now have China and India. No more cheap oil for the U.S.

You have no choice but to pay high energy prices making a few people uber rich.

Is it fair that a few people in the world can have a monopoly on the Earths energy resources? Isn't that a product of the turn of the 20th Century? How would you like to be charged for air? That's necessary to live isn't it? Who owns the air we breathe? Who pollutes the air we breathe?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Dude........

Whats your point? Are you asking a question? I really don't get your point....

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If "UFO technology" was made public and available to public/private sectors, the #1 industry that would suffer would be Energy. (my opinion anyway).

With the influence that these players have with our powers-that-be, I can see every reason why they would want this information and technology kept under wraps.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yes, indeed. You are quite correct. Earth suffers and people suffer under the hands of oil. The people who go along with it are Un-American and cowards for not standing up for what is fundamentally right for the world. You see history repeating itself with the rise and fall of civilizations only this time it's the end game. Only we can save us from ourselves. A system that favors the gluttony and greedy few, who hold a monopoly on Earth's energy resources will not. If you work for them the blood is on your hands. If you are helping keep the UFO secrecy, the blood is on your hands. You are like a Nazi soldier at a concentration camp turning a blind eye to genocide. There is no difference. UFO disclosure must happen. Times will only get worse if it doesn't. There is no escaping the inevitable.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ufosmart]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
take a search on hydrogen motors and generators and tesla nearing antigravity and you will find that the ufo tech is not that advanced.
i belive the energy revolution is unstopable to many geeks are doing to much all over the world and the internet is connecting them, in some places in some garages machines are buildt giving more energy than they consume,
its possible to tap energy directly from water or space, by converting water into hydrogen and by using high frequency electricity a pretty good engineer could build a pretty good ufo..
after all space is a freindly matter, no pressure, no gravity, all you need is oxygen or a co2 to o2 converter and some heating and lots of hydrogen/water..
by combining hydrogen with oxygen you have a rocket engine.. other gasses techniques could also be added.
if you stay near the sun you have the heating and electricity
a small lightweight device, like a bowling ball, controlled remotely could by built with an hydrogen jet motor converting water from the air or from a container directly to hydrogen... thats my personal dream, a device capeable of traveling to the moon and digging with a little showel, sold to everybody in the supermarket, just put it in the yard and go to your tv and take off to new horizons.,, yep. thats a bestseller of a millinium!!
anybody outthere wanna to help me!!!!??? can do the programming and have a little csh...
anyway the technology is allready here, in all areas espicially the millitary we are entering new grounds. as new as setting a foot on another planet.
i belive the game is about this, they want us to develop in certain areas, -the technology they need, but secretly they are pursuing a technology that would be supperior for any slaves to revolt against.
come on slaves...
make that h2 thing, for non hydrogren nerds, take a look on the net for what you can buy and put in your car or make your own little rocket

[edit on 9-4-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Heh! have you ever tried rubbin' a Ufo on your
chick's back at the beach?

Stick with oil, you can spell it upside-down on a calculator.

And Shell... and hello.

top topics

join