It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 Fabulous Things I have learned from the Bush Dynasty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

21 Fabulous Things I have learned from the Bush Dynasty

www.opednews.com

It's a time of reflection on the past eight years and I wanted to share what I have personally learned from Republicans and specifically, The President of the United States, George W. Bush. These are precious life lessons that I feel I wish to share.
1. Special people, depending, are above the Law, any law.
2. If you don't agree with a law that everyone else has to abide by, you can personally opt out. This one lesson learned makes everything that you could ever wish to do ever so much more easy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
LOL! The op-ed News guys are on a roll lately...This a short but sweet rundown on some of our Torturer-in-Chiefs bold faced lies and complete circumvention of law...Little did we know, The Decider is teaching all us peons valuable lessons of what it's like to be an almighty, untouchable ruler!

10. "The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --George W. Bush
I have come to appreciate the painful honesty of our President.

And a few more classics from King Chimpy...

18. "You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --George W. Bush
Here I learn that even though something is difficult to do, if you work at it, don't give up and be creative, you can get it done.
19. "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --George W. Bush
Yes, how well we know! What a lesson! Thank you, Thank you!
20. "This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the table."
From this I learn what the word "ridiculous" really means in the mind of a Bush. "Ridiculous--a realm where all things are possible and even probable." Thank you!

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well...this would all be really funny if it weren't true!

Sad to see that Americans have no say in their government any more. Does anyone else posting here from America feel betrayed by the federal government? Does anyone else besides me feel unrepresented, even though you vote? Taxation without representation...is how I am feeling lately.

I want to revoke my consent to be governed! In fact, I don't ever remember giving it in the first place...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

19. "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --George W. Bush

So the more he tells us were not in a recession the more we know its true.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --George W. Bush

I like that quote. It's pretty accurate.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The things Bush has said always makes me wonder where his brain is and never fails to cause me much laughter.
I can hardly wait for the day that America is rid of this pathetic excuse of a human being....that's if he hasn't found a way to suspend elections before then.
The maroon should be swinging from a rope for all of the war crimes and needless deaths he has caused.
Cheney should be right beside him,but this thread isn't about him.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I see we're all on the same page on this one...

Silly greed pig of war, don't ya know, war crimes are for war criminals!

The new golden rule: Fear from terror; Pre-emptive bombing; Be in denial;
Crash your country; Profit with your buddies in GOLD!!!

"Do to others what they cannot possibly get away with doing to you!"

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Uh, how is this considered breaking news? I hate to break up your hate session but this is definitely in the wrong place.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"10. "The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --George W. Bush
I have come to appreciate the painful honesty of our President."

LOL after reading the article the author brings up a good point about Bush's honesty...after all he did kind of confess to quiet a bit, but of course it was just simple case of "misspeaking" right?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
ya know, sometimes I honestly wonder whos quotes are better: The great catcher Yogi Berra or The Great Decider A.K.A fearwess weader

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Secret Shadow]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I guess this is a little bit breaking news, considering who saw it when;
even though i just learned of it a few days ago:

U.S. Seeks Exemption from War Crimes Court

Seems our "fearwess weader" DOES fear something...

new topics

top topics

join