It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA: UFO Sighting in Iran, 1976

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertdreamer

Okay, so I see that you confirm the incident. You say you have tapes of the incident, were you there? Where did you get them? If you know of eyewitnesses, can you get them to document their experiences? Also, you say that the unclassified documents are available to the public on USAF? Please provide a link.

Can you provide us with your video evidence? Also, what leads you to believe that it was not a jet based or a heat engine based device? Does your footage proove this?

I know you have asked for us NOT to ask you to share the documents, but let's be honest here.....here at ATS, we are going to ask for some proof, something to show that you are credible. For all we know, you could be some crazed spy trying to get to this General....lol.

Show us some proof, something more than just your word......that is how it works, otherwise it is all just hearsay.

Good!
Yes, I got the tapes, you asked if I was there and I should say that I was born many years after that incident and I wasn't be able to be there that time!!!!

Where did I get the tapes ??? you could search and find the tapes of that incident + Interviews with Gen. Jafari on History Channel over internet.

About the witnesses of that time, I can ask them to document their experience. As I said before, I didn't even believed in UFOs before September of 2008 when I saw it with my eyes. I knew the witnesses but when they told me the story, I thought that they saw something else and they think that it was paranormal incident. I even didn't know General Jafari before that time (But my father does because he was a close friend of my father on that time because my father is also Retired General of Iranian Airforce, not pilot but he was MD of Airforce).

About USAF documents of that time, If you search a little you could find it over Internet.
Here you are, a link of one of the documents which is also revealed on History channel TV series called UFO Hunters for the first time on medias:

1. upload.wikimedia.org...

2. upload.wikimedia.org...

3. upload.wikimedia.org...

How I am sure that it's not a Jet or Heat engine based device ?
let me say that I am not an un-educated person, I am the student of Ph.D. and I know a lot about the mechanism of jet engines. so as I told before, I took Infra-red photos, and jet and heat engines can be identified through IR photos and spectographs. I got a small lab in my house and I analysed the IRs to determine the posibility of heat engine and whether its Jet or Heat engine or not.

Let me be honest too, I am living in the country that my privacy should be kept because of my security, I am not living in the US that a person called Oscar came to Rocket Pictures studio and tell some lies about AREA 51 and its alien activites and no one could do something with him. I could not let my identity to be revealed because no-one knows what will happen to me then.
And you know, if I was spy, finding a simple US citizen called Gen. Parviz Jafari was very easy for me specially in Iranian society of California!!!!!. And I didn't need to ask anyone to help me over internet.
So I try to publish some parts of my documents if I can but I dont promis. but for now let me say that the thing that I saw was something simillar to what was seen in Tokyo but It got colored lights.
You can see Tokyo UFO here:

www.ufodigest.com...

If there is any other question, please let me know. I'll answer if I am able to...
cheers

[edit on 22-11-2008 by e.coli]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
As I said before, I uploaded a part of my footage.
You can see it here:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-1-2009 by e.coli]

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

More on this incident...

Another document later came to light revealing that that a very similar UFO was sighted in Morocco from many locations about 3 to 4 hours later, or 0100 to 0200 hours local time on September 19. The document was from the American embassy in Rabat, Morocco to the U.S. State Department, dated September 25, 1976--"Subject: Request for Info. Unidentified Flying Objects."
Wiki Source

Rabat is over 3,000 miles away from Tehran. If this was the same object it must have been moving along at roughly 1000 mph (assuming no stops till Morocco).

Scramjet, good call mate -there's a 'Citizens Against UFO Secrecy' newsletter below which also goes into more detail about the U.S. State Department documents describing UFO incidents in Morocco on the same day as the Tehran case - here is the pdf file copy of the NICAP UFO investigator and it also makes for some interesting reading.

A copy of an undated NICAP UFO Investigator was included with CAUS·Kay 8th appeal. The lead article of the Investigator, entitled "UFOs Force Government Action," indicates NICAP had access to the three documents CAUS is seeking.

The article quotes extensively from State Department documents describing UFO incidents in Morocco on the same evening (morning) as the now-famous Iranian incident, September 20.' 1976.

The NICAP publication also refers to a message sent by Henry Kissinger, then Secretary of State, to the Moroccan government in response to their query

PDF File

Cheers.

CAUS's Peter Gersten also gives a good account of the description of events in the DIA Tehran documentation in this clip for those who haven't seen it (starts around 1:15):

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Scramjet76
More on this incident...

Another document later came to light revealing that that a very similar UFO was sighted in Morocco from many locations about 3 to 4 hours later, or 0100 to 0200 hours local time on September 19. The document was from the American embassy in Rabat, Morocco to the U.S. State Department, dated September 25, 1976--"Subject: Request for Info. Unidentified Flying Objects."
Wiki Source

Rabat is over 3,000 miles away from Tehran. If this was the same object it must have been moving along at roughly 1000 mph (assuming no stops till Morocco).

Shere Khaan
reply to post by Scramjet76

Excellent find. I never heard of this possibly related event and certinaly adds another level of credibility to the tehran incident.

Just to close the circle, Molczan and Zimmer have identified this fireball/cylinder with a satellite reentry, here is their evidence:

satobs.org...
satobs.org...
satobs.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This is one of the more intense reports of a military interacting with a UFO. They got up close and personal with what ever it was and almost engaged in open fighting with it. I find it interesting the Iran Air Force planes were unable to fire on the objects. It must have been some really strong electro magnetic disturbance to shut down firing and communication abilities of the planes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join