It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your take on polygamy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Personally, I find laws of one man and one woman together in marriage holds little weight in the way of love and life.
Now I'm not talking about the polygamy in that religious sect where 14 year olds are having babies. Thats another topic all together,
What do you think about a group of adults that have decided to live beyond the man and woman relatonship?
Do you think having a wife and girlfriend is immoral even if all three parties love and enjoy eachother?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i think it's all subjective. i think there are some people that would be perfectly fine with that. i really don't see the harm in it personally, it's just not something that would fit into my lifestyle. the only thing i could think of is that you might have a higher chance of messing up the gene pool due to inadvertent incest or something.

it may go against traditional "morals" or standards, but as long as everyone in that type of family is happy, then what's the big deal?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Consenting adults I feel can do whatever they choose!

Sign me up for a whole harem of men, but I want them all to live in a compound and do their own laundry

new topics

join