It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS too negative?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by realism

the truth is hard to swallow sometimes and when we hear answers we were not expecting it can knock us down, i remember when i first started researching certain things and it really got to me, i have suffered with panic attacks since i was 18 and i remember watching this documentary about the illuminati a few years ago and i kept panicing at the thought of how messed up the world was! it went on for days and eventually i just got a hold on my inner self and thought... i choose positivity!

i know there are many many negative things about this world and i want to understand the truth as much as possible, but in my life i will be a positive person and when i am confronted with negative things i will rise above them as best as i can, try and change it if i can and understand that the light that shines from love and positivity will always overcome the darkness of twisted and corrupt things!

Yes we must rise above negativity at all times, even if this is the hardest thing to do. ATS is becoming negative its up to the posters to try and put a little bit more positivity into their replys.
I choose positivity too

new topics

<< 1   >>

join