It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Def UFO video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
"High Def UFO Video"

Found this on revver, doesn't really show much background...thoughts?

Link

(Dont know how to post a video, sorry)

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi-def has nothing to do with this (typical) UFO at night video. This video does nothing but remind us of the limitations of focusing on a light against a dark background with extreme zoom. Typical stuff that passes for UFO videos these days.

Nothing to see here, given the short video and unverifiable context, this amounts to nothing. Move along now......

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
agreed. that's not a diamond-shaped craft, it's just unfocused light. it looks diamond shaped because of the optics/iris in the camera.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It APPEARS to be an unidentified flying object flying past some trees or shrubbery. There are some interesting things that happen to the light such as when a vertical band seems to pass through it and NO I am not talking about the tree trunks.
what the heck - I flagged it!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
agreed. that's not a diamond-shaped craft, it's just unfocused light. it looks diamond shaped because of the optics/iris in the camera.

Precisely! There are far too many people who think an out of focus light equals a ufo. I think that 99 percent of these people are deliberately hoaxing. You can cut a piece of cardboard to fit your lens and cutout a ufo shaped iris in it, then whatever out of focus light you shoot will be the shape of this iris. You could shoot a string of Christmas lights out of focus and it would look like a multicolored fleet of ufos. A flock of light colored birds racked out of focus would become a fleet of ufos.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Pixel Defintion of High Definition Video

720 = 1280 x 720 pixels
1080= 1920x 1080 or 1440x 1080 pixels

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If I stood in my yard and shot that vid..knowing that it's the real McCoy...I would be freaking out..talking big talk..that was silent..like he shoots these things nightly..I have Xmas bulbs that look exactly same..There is nothing said about anything..heck..you would think ...something..
...oh well it was pretty..

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
interesting video... not much to go on... no reference points so that really doesn't give you much to work with. it sounds like its outside by a highway. it looks like its miles away and he is filming through windy reeds.

that said the quality and resolution are much better than 99% of nighttime zooms. what camera is he filming this on i would like to know.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't think it's anything special. But then again I hate night UFO videos. Without any reference point, it's impossible to comprehend what is really going on in or out of frame.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramb0

Thanks for sharing so much good information with this online-community. I appreciate your work.

top topics

join