It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you like Ron Paul or Mike Gravel...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I hope I am not overstepping my bounds, but I really think it is important to get this out to the masses.

Wayne Allen Root -- Libertarian

www.abovepolitics.com...

Mike Gravel just recently switched to the Libertarian Party and, for those who recall, the last time Ron Paul ran for Pres. was as a Libertarian. Please give my post and Waynes' website a look and I thank you for your time.

[edit on 4/9/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Alright, I found this cool link to compare candidate positions side by side. So you can get a look at Paul, Gravel, and Root and all the pertinent issues to 'we the people.'
selectsmart.com...
And here are Wayne's positions...
www.rootforamerica.com...

And here's another cruddy one, sans Gravel, but you see why (MSM)...
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I just really think these three can be a powerfull force for change with Wayne Root leading the way. Please take some time to look him over before November... he is nearly gauranteed the nod from the Libertarian Party, amongst 15-17 candidates. Of course he will be the underdog come Nov. but not after he get s his TV and radio time. And he will get it. You think MSM is gonna pass up on the ratings with this guy?

www.veoh.com...

[edit on 4/13/2008 by RabbitChaser]

[edit on 4/13/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just giving the thread a bump. Anyone frustrated with the choices the media is shoving down our throats, take a look at Wayne Root -- Libertarian Party. You won't be disappointed
Links above.

[edit on 4/25/2008 by RabbitChaser]

new topics

join