It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you think aliens might look like???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
Thiers thousands of web sites about the interstellar confederation, galactic confederation thiers lots of names for them.

Thats my point. How do you know if any are real? How can you tell? I need to know.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Some people claim they where in contact with them but i dont know for sure if they are real all i know is if the Interstellar Confederation is not real then Humanity will die.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Humanity has no hope. We're all going to die.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarrierAnomaly
Humanity has no hope. We're all going to die.

Yes we are all going to die but by that we'll have homes on other planets so earth might explode and crack.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
With regard to alien appearances, you have to take into account a lot of things.

If the ecosystem of their planet is similar to ours, then they're more than likely reptilian in nature; I infer this on the grounds that their planet probably didn't experience an extinction-level event whilst the reptilian was still dominant, and therefore never allowed mammals to arise to their current evolutionary status.

Otherwise, there's no telling.

Another interesting variable is gravity; if their world had a lower gravity than Earth (below 1 G), then they'd likely be significantly taller than us, and perhaps frailer... if the opposite were true, we'd be looking at squat, sturdy critters.

Of course, as has been mentioned above, there's absolutely no telling what they look like if their world is different enough from our own... perhaps a race of sentient eggplants?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
there could even be a system of planets that look just like the ones in starwars and have real jedis and sstuff that look exactly like us....they wouldnt be racist to any1 and they would all be in one harmoney with other species of humanoids no speciest or anything mean except war and stuff youd never know this universe is bigger than you think

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
Assuming of course we're not limiting the word "aliens" to mean beings that are technologically advanced enough to come to Earth in craft probably millenia
ahead of us and probe the rectums of hippies, hillbillies and supressed sexual abuse victims, I would have to say aliens may vary depending on their environment. Probably the most common forms of alien life will be bacteria and single celled organisms.

Assuming aliens have 2 feet, 2 arms, fingers, toes, 2 eyes and so on and so forth would be fairly arrogant.

i agree

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join