It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you think aliens might look like???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I just want to know about how you guys think aliens look like. I mean we all picture them as small with big black eyes and blue skin but i dont really think all of them look like that so, different races of alines look different. Wjat's your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
They have metal jaws and they go through three stages of life. Facehugger then chestburster, then drone.

Or...

They are a hunter species and they fire plasma cannons from their shoulders and have long blades on their wrists.

Or...

Why don't you be creative?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think they would look like a bug, this is the biggest probability. Why you ask? We'll if you think about it, we are vastly out numbered by all the bugs on our planet, so I would gather that if anything, an alien of another planet would look like a bug.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Assuming of course we're not limiting the word "aliens" to mean beings that are technologically advanced enough to come to Earth in craft probably millenia
ahead of us and probe the rectums of hippies, hillbillies and supressed sexual abuse victims, I would have to say aliens may vary depending on their environment. Probably the most common forms of alien life will be bacteria and single celled organisms.

Assuming aliens have 2 feet, 2 arms, fingers, toes, 2 eyes and so on and so forth would be fairly arrogant.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I think there many different kinds and they visit our planet in waves conducting scientific expeditions. Their ships have different appearances: black triangles lately, silver elliptical saucers that flew out of cigar-shaped mother ships during the '50s. There are many different ships because there are many different entities. The ETs probably have a variety of appearances and are adapted to a variety of habitats. Some might be aquatic, for example. Consider all the different species of primates on our own planet. The universe is a big place. I bet some of the ETs out there are our relatives and look quite a lot like us. I think I've inherited their nose.

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i think it would be really amusing to see a giant walking phallus of an alien, but that's just my sick and twisted idea of what's amusing.... anyway though, i think that any of the aliens people claim to descibe here on earth already (lizards, greys, etc...), plus anything that would be in star wars too, just for variety.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think some look just like us, some look like the pictures we've seen. There's also the possibility that they're wearing a suit that's like a space suit but made just for them & the big eyes we seen mights just be the lenses of the suit.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It seems that by most accounts of people who see aliens, they are humanoid in some fashion. In that respect it does flow with how anthropologists think man became intelligent (unless we're the spawn of some alien experiment). Limbs for working with tools are required to ignite intelligence. I suspect that if this is the case, then intelligent alien species took a similar evolutionary route and likely look more like us than most would care to think.

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Here are two depictions created by separate artists. Is their similarity a coincidence? This entity is also described in one of the dubious "Majestic-12" documents. It supposedly has yellowish skin with a pebbled texture. Betty and Barney Hill met this creature.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Prb humanoid. With excetptions to size and biology seeing is how they are not from earth.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Pretty cool all of this you guys have said

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
they would look just like us...aliens dont have to be different at all

all it needs is water and have atmospshere and terrain about the same as ours and walla HUMANOIDS OF OTHER PLANETS!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Most importantly, I am sick of how people assume any other Intelligent life in Space must have a similar environment to ours, in order to survive or thrive. For all we know, there might be E.T.'s that Are Poisoned by Air and Water as we know it. Any Alien species could have developed any number of ways according to their particular environment. For example, on Earth, Eskimo's tend to be of a Shorter Stature and of a Husky Build, this is due to them having thrived in Colder Climates, and thus adapting the best body design in order to retain heat, and thus survive. In the Bush people of Africa however, individuals tend to be Taller, and of a more Slender Build, this works just the opposite, in retaining less heat, and thus allowing them to thrive more easily in such a Hot Climate. Just some ideas when thinking of where an Alien might come from, and thus might look like.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I wonder if aliens suffer from racism and elitism like humans?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
they would look just like us...aliens dont have to be different at all

all it needs is water and have atmospshere and terrain about the same as ours and walla HUMANOIDS OF OTHER PLANETS!!!

True

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The Pleidans look exactly like us almost and thiers tons more of human aliens that look similar to us.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
The Pleidans look exactly like us almost and thiers tons more of human aliens that look similar to us.

Do you have a pic? Proof?
Link?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
www.luisprada.com...

www.luisprada.com...

If those links are all a lie and thiers no such thing as the
ashtar command and the galactic confederation thiers
no hope for Humanity and we would probably all die.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
www.luisprada.com...

www.luisprada.com...

If those links are all a lie and thiers no such thing as the
ashtar command and the galactic confederation thiers
no hope for Humanity and we would probably all die.

But, anyone can make web sites with info like that. If I make you will you beleave it?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thiers thousands of web sites about the interstellar confederation, galactic confederation thiers lots of names for them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join