It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fingerprint/eyescan..Deception...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Revelation 13:16-17, King James Authorized Version of 1611.
16: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

www.youtube.com...

Have'nt seen the movie "Zeitgeist", really not interested. Because while everybody is busy debating whether Jesus "is" or "is not", the Bible is fullfilling prophecy right before our eyes.

Revelation 13:16-17, perhaps of the most famous of them all, seems is nearly upon us.

Deception...The Bible is pretty clear in it's "forecast" of events to take place in the "last days". Yet i believe we tend to read something, and then place our own perceptions of how an event is to play itself out. "Reading between the lines".

For example, it would never have crossed my mind in a million years that the "Mark of The Beast" may be a piece of plastic. A "card". I was pretty much into "the chip" theory of belief.
But when you consider the proposed national ID card, (drivers license) is to require a fingerprint and an eyescan. well, that "is" getting pretty darned close the the "right hand/forehead" mentioned in Revelation 13:16-17. Just not in the way you may have expected.
Not to mention, the card is also tied in to a global system. Just not in the way you have heard/or "not".

Anyway, the link above, (if all went well when inserting the link), "Irvin Baxter-Billions to Die", a 4 part video on youtube, explains it so much better than I. I stumbled across it awhile back.

"Deception"..as forewarned, will be a key ingredient in the misleading of most. It's good to be alert. It's good to be alerted.
Makes me wonder too of the "Believe in Jesus" popular teaching/method of salvation. Omitting the need to believe in Jesus, when from what I understand, "He Himself" said, "Repent and be Baptized".

Satan, always the ultimate conspirator, with those who will participate. Knowingly, or not.

ps., the topic begins at approx. 2:23 on the video. Then continues to pt. 4.

rs.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by dirtusbagious]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The video suggest that since a national ID will require an "Eyescan and Fingerprint", That it comes very close to the "righthand and forehead" mentioned in the Bible.

So, a microchip may not be the method of choice.

you decide.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
very valid point. I posted a comment recently about the ease of consolidating all of ones personal info into 1 implanted chip through overcomplicating (carrying ID,passport,bank card,grocery discount cards) and then providing a simple solution(implanted chip). however perhaps the overcomplication is the distraction(or deception) needed to scan eyes(forehead) and fingerprints (hand). more than likely the right hand since 90 percent of people are right handed. right?

join