It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Lawmakers Invested in Iraq, Afghanistan Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

US Lawmakers Invested in Iraq, Afghanistan Wars

www.liveleak.com

Washington - U.S. lawmakers have a financial interest in military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, a review of their accounts has revealed.

Members of Congress invested nearly 196 million dollars of their own money in companies that receive hundreds of millions of dollars a day from Pentagon contracts to provide goods and services to U.S. armed forces, say nonpartisan watchdog groups.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I guess we can start preparing our new House of Representatives after this one. I wonder if this will stick, or will this too be swept under the carpet like so many other such things. I'm a little iffy on the source. Although the content doesn't surprise me in the least. So lets hash it out! What do you think about this?

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Those people, who are investing in those wars are copying the Bauer/Rothschild family, Rockefeller family, and so many more globalists. They love profiting from the deaths of innocent people. They want to set up a central bank in every nation in the world. They use the U.S. Congress like they're disposable toys.

Of course, no one should trust or support those lawmakers/war-criminals: Globalists are well-known for funding both sides of conflicts & wars that they've intentionally started.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Excellent topic, KM, Star!

I've wondered about collusion between lawmakers & defense contracts
for some time now. It's disgusting. DISGUSTING!!!

I feel that lawmakers should only be paid a modest salary, and NOT be
allowed to have such investments, while executing their duty to the
people. It's similar to, if not identical to insider trading!

new topics

top topics

join