It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dont Have Anything To Say

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think I understand your feelings and outlook DGtempe.

All I can say is: Think Positive, don't dwell on all that's wrong/bad/evil.
Why?, 'cause it does not help one bit, and what if the whole "create your own Reality" thing really has merit ( I think it does). It can't hurt to be positive.

Just so you know, I've read a few or so of your posts and I think you have provided good information and insight on subjects, whether or not intended recipients acknowledge it.

Keep spreading the word (wo)man, whatever the "word" is you feel needs spreading. Some of us do listen.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
some of you need to go smell the roses, yes there is a lot to be angry about, but there are also a many, many, people who do good things for one another everyday.

Being aware is a good thing, but it also does the heart good to see the brighter side of life every once and a while.

Force yourself.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

WE have blown any chance we ever had at repairing what is wrong, and i think its all over.

Friend, wise men learned long ago that man is limited,

Go out and do some good deeds, make "your" world a better place, be an emissary of light.

Plus, don't believe everything you read on line

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

And start feeling grateful for everything in your life. Good or bad. Feel that feeling of gratitude, because it is the most powerful feeling you can have. It will bring more things into your life to feel grateful for.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by TheBandit795]

When things do not go my way, when I want it and how I want it, I step back and get me a good dose of gratitude and I am thankful. I keep my eyes on my goal and press on. Loss of everything............i mean everything...........made me more grateful for the things I abide and endure.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh, come on.

To the OP: The world isn't a bed of roses for anyone. Everyone suffers hardships; they are a necessary and valuable part of our existance. Just because your life isn't a constant string of birthday parties and happiness doesn't make you special. The world would be a much better place if people got back into the habit of suffering in silence.

Un-freakin-believeable. A thread titled "I don't have anything to say" gets 5 pages? 5 pages! What happened to this site? It used to be great, now its just pointless.

Farewell ATS, may you rot in peace.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by josephine

Women like Condileeza Rice, Lyndie England, and Tonya Harding? It ain't gender, my friend.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephine
Men have ruined everything.
Their responsible for countless murders,rapes, tortures, wars.

The world needs compassionate people who value life.

Its time that the world was run by women.

Oh cmon theres been plenty of women doing the above as well as men, dont believe me? ok look up Myra Hindley, Beverley allitt, etc in fact blaming everything on men is just shortsighted, really men and women are capabale of just as much evil as each other!

Seriously the problem with people today is everyone is quick to admit defeat instead of making a difference, sure the world is pretty messed up but that don't mean you have to be, does it? personally I try to be as normal as i can in life, the negative world doesn't stop me thinking positive or helping people when i can, maybe some of you negative people should try to stop focusing on the negative aspects of life and start trying to focus on the positive, there ARE good people out there, there ARE good things happening out there ( of course you wont see any of this in the press), just look a little harder and focus on things YOU can make a difference on
peace out.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I agree with the op, makes me think that maybe the film "The Village" wasn't such a bad idea.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I feel much like you do too. From what people have been saying and writing about; they are looking else where to find positive vibes!
With statements like, "the material is all there is, and all that will ever
be"; the secular leaders have killed off peoples hope and inspiration.
If this stinky existence, is all their is to look forward too. Then someone
should, "push the button"!
I have high confidence, that isn't the case. As my avatar bares witness too.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
Cheer up dude,

dg is a dude-ette

DG ... the world is backwards. Up is down and left is right and everyone is going around with either rose-colored glasses or have their heads stuffed in the sand.

I agree with ya'.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodthirstyCapitalist

I like the site, personally. For some real good meat and potato science, check out the thread on the electric sun theory. Very well done. I hope the OP feels more positive soon. At least she has found an audience and some people to communicate with.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Did you ever look around you and felt so disgusted at the world that you were dumbfounded?
That's how i feel.
All our worse nightmares are coming true...and i dont know what to do.

I feel very sorry for us, for this country, for the world and the universe.

WE have blown any chance we ever had at repairing what is wrong, and i think its all over.

I'll keep looking within myself for personal answers, i will help whomever i can help, but i feel i have to say its over.

WHAT IS OVER? Everything as we knew it.

All gone.

Anyway, there's nothing else to say.

[edit: title - all caps]

[edit on 8-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

Yes of course you feel that way.

I won't tell you to minimize your browsing times on ATS.
I won't tell you to limit your internet times and do some other things.
Like others will or are advising you.
Clearly if there was somewhere better to find news you would be already there.
Clearly if you had something more interesting than spending some more time on the internet you would have done that.

I will tell that what you fell is completely natural!
It is!

It is a good thing that you share this with us.
People HAVE TO KNOW when another member of our group/society/etc is feeling disgusted, bored, can't take it anymore, etc.

What you seem that you are going through is the symptom

There is a disease responsible for these symptoms, not you but many other people are experiencing exactly the same symptoms.

(wiki links)
This is the disease: Deindividuation

and it comes from here: Stupidity

Believe it or not you are more healthy than others who don't feel what you feel, but your suffering must be interpreted like being carried over a group/society concept, you are not interacting only by yourself and you don't get feedback from only yourself but from a group either it be a family, a neighborhood, a town/city, a country, a global society.

Every one of these groups IS BEHAVING LIKE A LIVING ORGANISM and nobody can separate him/herself from this, no mater what will everyone tell us. There is always a feedback coming back to us from these groups, and there is always some level of interaction we must share with these groups because we are constructed this way!

If a group/organism is sick then parts of it will become ill, some more than others until the whole of the parts/the group feels sick.

You are just one of the parts of your/our group witnessing this earlier than others!

It is all part of a mechanism planted, in us, in nature, in the whole Cosmos to make us evolve! Become better.

You can make a difference while you wait for everyone to get sick either forcing a possitive or a negative change.

You don't need to wait for no one!
Make your own difference, preferably do something positive and let it be known, also state your reasons for doing so, you will help others this way.

Remember, extinction is not an option, do your bit of something to help our race evolve and not get extinct by this disease I described above.
If you don't want to do it for yourself, remember what I said.
You will be helping others too!

Good luck!

[edit on 9-4-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
wow. I guess I do not share the same problems nor do I have a negative view of the world and people around me. I have always worked hard and strived for quality in every aspect of my life and so far I have been pretty blessed as a result. I have a great work environment. I have a great family and friends and I enjoy life to the fullest. I’m not saying this to rub it in the faces of those who have problems. But I am pointing out that despite what many posters on this message board tend to believe the sky is not falling. And if you are falling in your own life then my only advice is to pick yourself up, get your life back on track and start moving forward in a positive manner making each day better than the last.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I know what you mean, but I also know the world isn't over, so don't behave as if you're hopeless. Even poor Chinese folks, crippled folks, and other oppressed people have hope, and they find things to enjoy during their time on earth.

You're going to enjoy life, someway. Everyone finds a way to enjoy life.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If your feeling down, try reciting this poem over & over again. It will help to improve your mood & make you feel empowered. It works for me......Feel the positive energy envelop you..
Peace..

Poem - May you always feel loved

May you find serenity and tranquility in a world you may not always understand. May the pain you have known and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with courage and optimism.

Always know that there are those whose love and understanding will always be there, even when you feel most alone. May you discover enough goodness in others to believe in a world of peace. May a kind word, a reassuring touch, and a warm smile be yours every day of your life, and may you give these gifts as well as receive them.

Remember the sunshine when the storm seems unending. Teach love to those who only know hatred, and let that love embrace you as you go out into the world. May the teachings of those you admire become a part of you, so that you may call upon them. Remember, those whose lives you have touched and those who have touched yours, as they will always be a part of you, even if the encounters were less than what you would have wished. It is the content of the encounter that is more important than the form.

May you not become too concerned with material matters, but instead place immeasurable value on the goodness in your heart. Find time each day to see the beauty and love in the world around you. Realize that each person has limitless abilities, but each of us is different in our own way. What you feel you lack in the present may become one of your strengths in the future. May you see your future as one filled with promise and possibility. Learn to view everything as a worthwhile experience. May you find enough inner strength to determine your own worth by yourself, and not be dependent on anothers judgment of your accomplishments. May you always feel loved.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Think this is bad? In latter 1980s, something happened that made the wicked, really evil side of people burst forth. Right now, we have our twin star coming back into this area of it's 3600 year orbit. We will be having a LOT bigger earthquakes, fires, burning hail, heat heat and more heat, and also either 1)America or 2) the Vatican will get nuked and be no more. The Devil thru his man, the Anti-Christ, will set up a one world government to 'ease' us thru this dung, and then three and a half years later, its' all over. Next thing to happen WILL be a nuclear war between the Arabs and Israel, and Israel won't lose. For what it is worth, our boys probably can come home. I recommend KTF website for you. ;D

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

shaddap

love~ the 'unloving ducky'~

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I wish I could flip a 'switch' that can wake everybody up all at once, but that switch does not exist. The only switch there is in existence is what we are doing now, that is talking about it, bringing an awareness to the issues, through videos, forums, protests, word of mouth, activity on the local and state levels and more.

More people are becoming aware, and that awareness is exponential.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Did you ever look around you and felt so disgusted at the world that you were dumbfounded?
That's how i feel.
All our worse nightmares are coming true...and i dont know what to do.

Anyway, there's nothing else to say.

[edit: title - all caps]

[edit on 8-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

Hey, it's all how we look at it... Yes, there are bad things but remember that there are good things too and that we can all try to do our best when we can.

You know deep down inside that you are doing your part and so are other people... as much as they can. Patience is a virtue. I promise you one thing though... you'll wake up one day knowing that you've done your part and enough is enough and you’ll simply focus on other things equally as important. This will be your Acceptance.

We all go through this no matter what the situation might be:

Denial (this isn't happening to me!)

Anger (why is this happening to me?)

Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)

Depression (I don't care anymore)

Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

Once you understood and accepted what it is that brought you to this moment you’ll finally be able to move forward.

I think in my experience Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance are the best teacher of them all. If you can control these in your life you can truly start to see a difference in yourself and your attitude and this alone will be enough for everyone around you to benefit from.

I would say this to anyone and everyone:

You are here, and no one can explain to you why you’re here. No one can answer this for you. Only you can and in order to do that you must find out for yourself why you’re here.

And as you stumble across life’s many obstacles you will one day find your purpose because that will call out to you more than anything in your life and in all your experiences.

You will be drawn to it beyond any doubt and every fibre of your being will attract you towards it. These are your true teachers they will show you how to understand the world around you. Just remember this; you are not here to change the world but yourself. Once you know and understand yourself through denial, anger, bargaining, depression you’ll always be able to accept anything that comes your way.

This truth will allow you to do what you’re here to accomplish. Don’t let anyone tell you or argue with you why you are here, find it in yourself and follow it. Change yourself and you change the world around you, all it takes is a little bit of time for your change to affect others.

These are the things in life that will never change unless everyone is on the same page… Everyone will be at some stage of these teachers in their life at any given point… Bottom line if everyone in the world was at the acceptance stage at the same time… everyone would get along and we could possibly change all the wrong. The only problem is everyone is at one of these stages in their life and everyone’s circumstances are different.

Everyone will arrive to the same conclusion that you have and once they too have accepted it they will try to do as much as they can.

Call it an epiphany, and we need one that will reach everyone world wide to be able to change humanities direction.

Epiphany: A sudden revelation of truth inspired by a seemingly trivial incident.

This is the first of many. And we need a global EPIPHANY! Soon! Send me an u2u for more info.

I hope this helps, it's just advice on my part, good or bad, take it or leave it... it's how each and everyone of you will look at it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I've been thinking about all this stuff too.
I worry about my children's future.
We have to prepare spiritually.
God is Love & Love is the only thing that is real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join