It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dont Have Anything To Say

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Did you ever look around you and felt so disgusted at the world that you were dumbfounded?
That's how i feel.
All our worse nightmares are coming true...and i dont know what to do.

I feel very sorry for us, for this country, for the world and the universe.

WE have blown any chance we ever had at repairing what is wrong, and i think its all over.

I'll keep looking within myself for personal answers, i will help whomever i can help, but i feel i have to say its over.

WHAT IS OVER? Everything as we knew it.

All gone.

Anyway, there's nothing else to say.

[edit: title - all caps]

[edit on 8-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Cheer up dude, this place makes alot of people depressed and if you are depressed and you know everything you know now, you are proving to them that we are not ready for the truth. Look at the positives, knowing deep in your mind you know the truth.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

That's how I feel just about every day of my life. My family is about the only thing that can truly make me smile. The rest of the world just causes a perpetual mix of anger and helplessness. I would be happy to be someone who could be a part of a group that could band together the masses and change things, but I don't see it happening. People always say that one person can change the world.... sure that's true... but if you're just an average joe that disapproves with the direction everything is headed, what the hell are you supposed to do?

Sometimes speechlessness is the only way to cope with things that are seemingly unresolvable.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Osiris1953]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The world sucks. So what esle is new. It's always sucked no matter what time period you're in.
Like Mr. Adams said, "In the beginning, God created the Universe. This has been regarded ever since as a rather bad move."
Don't worry about the world. it's to big to care about you. Car eabout your family, friends, neighberhood, school, ect. Find thingst ot laugh about, to feel good about. Meet other folks. When you're strong enough at home, then take on the world, and make it something, instead of insurmountable, just a challenge.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Well said. I can't say I disagree with you. I just don't have such a positive outlook.

Anyhow, this thread isn't about me. Hopefully the OP will post again soon.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Heh, Ihad to work for it. Sometimes the high points of the day are just making someone else smile, 'cause when you do that's helping make someone else' day just a bit better.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Men have ruined everything.
Their responsible for countless murders,rapes, tortures, wars.

The world needs compassionate people who value life.

Its time that the world was run by women.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I feel like that also.. many days. Just rember tommorw is a new day.
A post I have on BTS

dlb

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I definitely agree and don't think that everything is gloomy in my world.... but the reality of everything I see around me lurks beneath the surface and eats at me. Truth be told, I have fun when I'm at work, I have fun with my family, it's when I contemplate the world as it is or really take a look at what's out there I can't help but feel utterly disgusted in general. I love to help people, it's a wonderful feeling.... and besides being altruistic, I don't wish to be part of the problem. All our challenges as a species just seem so incredibly daunting... and I wish I had the power to change at least one major issue that we are all facing.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by josephine

Women have the capacity to be just as corrupt and evil as men. It's that at times, the evil can be somewhat more sublime. It's all relative. Power corrupts, it doesn't matter if it's a man, a woman, or a hermaphrodite that's running the show.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by josephine

Bull Women are just as bad as men, sometimes worse. They just get the benefit of of not having the male ego, tohugh their is just as effective.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Like I said, taking the world at large is a impossilbe task. You can't change it, just you little corner of it. not you're hempishpere, not your country, probable not your state or province, maybe not your city or county. But you're neighberhood and community, you can work at that. Know the people in your area, help clean up around the block. Lend a hand when it's needed.
Trying to jump out from your house and save the world ain't going to happen. No one person is strong enough. Work around your home, help other people, work with them and help make them better, then maybe you can work out from there. the worlds to big for you.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Our nightmares, this country, the world, and the universe predate near all your concerns, Dg. All of them parts of life "as we know it" and all parts that will live on well beyond our days here. I guess our choice being whether we focus on the positive as opposed to the negative. (?)

I agree that the overall outlook doesn't seem in need of shades anytime soon, but, in the meantime and while we're here, why not focus our efforts on furthering humanity as a whole... in our own personal manner and with whatever resources available to us. (?)

Doom and Gloom only win out if you let them.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
12m8

I thought you were here to close the thread.
Thanks for not throwing me into the crazy trash bin.

I just say to myself, self, what is wrong that i cant fix?
I try to be the best person i can be and anyone who knows me know i mean well...I am just having trouble with the world. I am having trouble adjusting to something i never imagined before.

I cant help but cry for humanity (sorry, not meant to be dramatic).

To think that things are so wrong, that any day could be our last by the hand of man, is very troublesome.

I dont have anything specific to say which is why i titled my thread the way i did. How can you put a title to a void in your heart?

I am sorry for all of you who are upset and suffering. I know we were meant to be happy and enjoy life.
As a human i want to apologise for the others who dont want to see us happy.

I am truly sorry.

Dg

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I was only kidding

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Any day above ground is better than a day under ground!

We live in challenging times. While other people only see it for doom and gloom, I am happy to be here. People will surprise us all, at times. People can actually be at their best, when things are worst.

People will actually wake up, I believe as to what is going on around them, since nobody escapes nowadays. Either things will improve down the road (which I believe) or they won't.

At least we are all here to be a part of it, see it, live it.

People who lived before us had trying times as well. Ask anybody who lived through the depression, or a world war. What is going on now is only a repeat of history. Hopefully we will learn one of these days!

"That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!"

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
No worries dg. Many feel your angst. It is regrettable this current reality is so toasty now, my hopes for a new one are not quite dashed yet.
Love and light.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I remember when I lost my hope for the future, a long time ago and I'm only 23.

These days I just think that I'm going to try and project only love from now on, and hopefully some more love will come back my way. There's really not much I can do, prepare myself mentally for the worst, but I don't want to add to the already negative energy consuming the world by dwelling on it any longer.

I know that in my heart I am a good person, and if I try and be better every day, then hopefully I've done some good.

Oh yeah, music helps, I love playing my trombone, I don't know what I'd do without it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
There may be trouble ahead
But while there's moonlight and music,love and romance
Let's face the music and dance

Don't worry too much about stuff you can do nothing about. Ride the ride as it comes,take what ever it is that's coming our way and act accordingly. If a NWO type thing is coming,then there will be people who will fight. They'll let us know when the time is right. There will be a job for you,if you're willing to do it. Until these times,just chillax,kick back and wait for the fireworks to start. Ain't nothing gonna happen till it happens. And even then,it might not. Live your life,be free.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Most very cool Dr Bones. It's the youth of today that may make or break us. Carry on my friend. not real hip with the 666 thing though. But that's me.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by jpm1602]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join