It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Chanology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Project Chanology, also called Operation Chanology, is a protest against the Church of Scientology by the Internet-based group Anonymous. Project Chanology also refers to a website of the same name, used by Anonymous to chronicle ongoing and planned actions by the group, who state they are "everyone and everywhere", with "no leaders". The project was started in response to the Church of Scientology's attempts to remove material from an exclusive promotional interview with Scientologist Tom Cruise from the Internet in January 2008.

Project Chanology

This is a nice resource page that should get anyone who knows nothing about the movement up to date as to what is going on.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
XENU.TV

double post

ur welcome

[edit on 8-4-2008 by SPR10]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
XENU.TV
315chan.org

ur welcome

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
CHANS ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!

4chan, 315chan, 'van, xenu.tv, and a few more
Xenu was completely changed, Anon are not terrorist, pretty obvious yeah? the page been taken over by Religious Freedom Watch. Anon is for net neutrality, but mainly luls. please read up when the sites are available, meantime im looking for alt links..
anyone knows some, please post

Knowledge is free.

The truth is free.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Let's hear this from an insider shall we?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I heard this was a positive attitude religion made based on a bet.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
yeah, I would have helped with that, but theres really no scichurch anywhere near me, thank god. but if it happens out here, you'd better believe Im getting involved.

new topics

top topics

join