It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11 - Official Story go BYE BYE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11
by Ed Haas

Osama bin Laden’s role in the events of September 11, 2001 is not mentioned on the FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted” poster. On June 5, 2006, author Ed Haas contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation headquarters to ask why, while claiming that bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 1998 bombings of US Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya, the poster does not indicate that he is wanted in connection with the events of 9/11.

www.voltairenet.org...

Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI responded, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.” Tomb continued, “Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” Asked to explain the process, Tomb responded, “The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice then decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”

Haas pauses to ask the question, “If the US government does not have enough hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11, how is it possible that it had enough evidence to invade Afghanistan to ‘smoke him out of his cave?’” Through corporate media, the Bush administration told the American people that bin Laden was “Public Enemy Number One,” responsible for the deaths of nearly 3,000 people on September 11, 2001. The federal government claims to have invaded Afghanistan to “root out” bin Laden and the Taliban, yet nearly six years later, the FBI said that it had no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.

www.voltairenet.org...

[edit on 8-4-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Haas pauses to ask the question, “If the US government does not have enough hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11, how is it possible that it had enough evidence to invade Afghanistan to ‘smoke him out of his cave?’” Through corporate media, the Bush administration told the American people that bin Laden was “Public Enemy Number One,” responsible for the deaths of nearly 3,000 people on September 11, 2001.

LIES LIES LIES...... Busted

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
ALso ......
"Notorious international terrorist Osama Bin Laden denies his involvement in the US terrorist acts. The Pakistani Khabrein daily with reference to some Taliban sources quotes him as saying that the terrorist act was committed by some American terrorist group and that he had nothing to do with it."

"American terrorist group"?

Also see

CNN - BIN LADEN DENIES INVOLVEMENT IN THE 9/11 ATTACKS

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Go figure. They also don't seem to care that he's out there anymore.

I guess if they wanted to destroy al Qaeda, they'd invade Saudi Arabia, where most of the hijackers were from. But then again, the Saudi's practically own America.

Funny that people who live in a US supported Muslim state (ie. that is hated by extremist Muslims I might add) are the ones that attacked us.

Why would extremist Muslims be living in Saudi Arabia? They hate Saudi Arabia - bin Laden especially.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Sublime620]

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I was under the impression that Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was the actual mastermind of 911 (but it seems the general public still thinks it was Osama).

www.cnn.com...

www.globalsecurity.org...

www.september11news.com...

Police Arrest Mastermind of September 11, 2001
Attack on the United States
Saturday, March 1, 2003

Sure, he worked for Osama, But just because I break the law does not make my boss or coworkers responsible for my actions. I feel that there must be some sort of 'Osama Conspiracy' going on... the mastermind of 911 has already been captured.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

I believe he was the ring leader of the cell, but as I remember it, bin Laden supposedly set it all up. In charge of the Hamburg Cell:

Encounter on a Train Led hamburg Cell to bin Laden

HAMBURG -- Two years before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States, the ringleaders of the plot had a different destination in mind: Chechnya. But a chance encounter with a stranger on a train in Germany led the conspirators in a new direction, eventually putting them in touch for the first time with Osama bin Laden and the leadership of al Qaeda.

The circuitous path that led the group to Afghanistan is one key piece of evidence cited by the commission in concluding that members of the Hamburg cell had no intention of attacking the United States until they were recruited almost by happenstance by the al Qaeda leadership to become the field marshals of the Sept. 11 operation.

They had no intentions of attacking the US until they met with bin Laden and upper al Qaeda - supposedly.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thats interesting, I was unaware of that.

Im still a little unsure of the "osama did it" campaign.

Dont get me wrong, Im fairly sure he had something to do with it... I just think that there are waaaay too many players in this game to point fingers and say "He Did It" or "They Did It", ya know?

The list is pretty long now...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
Thats interesting, I was unaware of that.

Im still a little unsure of the "osama did it" campaign.

Dont get me wrong, Im fairly sure he had something to do with it... I just think that there are waaaay too many players in this game to point fingers and say "He Did It" or "They Did It", ya know?

The list is pretty long now...

Personally,, I think he is dead and he has been for a long time. OBL admitted to attacking the U.S. and WTC in his lawsuit when he tried sueing the U.S. for things we were doing that he claims were killing woman and children. He kept trying to get our attention and said he didn't have any choice anymore.

- Con

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
And for the unknowing - every time you see Al-qaeda mentioned... remember: CIA admits it's a fabrication.

polidics.com...

Edit: again.. nicely posted Ivan

[edit on 10-4-2008 by GhostR1der]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I was under the impression that Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was the actual mastermind of 911 (but it seems the general public still thinks it was Osama).

Yes, he admits to being the mastermind, however in his testimony directly states that he had to have, and did receive the go ahead (and resources necessary to carry said plans out) from Osama himslef.

The transcript is out there, I've posted it here several times so I wont bother posting again. Non believers can wiki Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and follow the links if they desire.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

We already covered that.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You spend so much time trying to tell people the 9/11 story is a fake. Then, when somebody tries to question you, you say to watch out for them because they may be paid agents of the government.

How do people know you are not an agent of the government trying to spread this to take the focus off something else?

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Comsence2075]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

If only you could get UBL to shut up. Funny stuff. Keep up the fantasy of what, I know not. Who did it? Oh, the NWO.

UBL debunks this OP title idea. But nice try; now how do you keep UBL from talking? Have you converted. If you do not convert you die, said UBL.

Are you new to 9/11 truth issues, this is very old stuff? Old. When did you know 9/11 was not 19 terrorist but a Clinton/Bush NWO thing?

[edit on 10-4-2008 by beachnut]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut

If only you could get UBL to shut up. Funny stuff. Keep up the fantasy of what, I know not. Who did it? Oh, the NWO.

UBL debunks this OP title idea. But nice try; now how do you keep UBL from talking? Have you converted. If you do not convert you die, said UBL.

I don't know what you are talking about. The president, the rest of the government, federal agencies, news media, police, fire, civilians, and other world leaders were all involved in a conspiracy to kill thousands of innocent Americans. They were inspired by aliens, masons, illuminati, skull and bones, the NWO, CFR, The Trilateral, billionaires, millionaires, NATO, and the rest of neo-cons.

BUT nobody has said a word

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ossama bin laden is not wanted by the FBI for 911.

You get it?

MURDER OF U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; CONSPIRACY TO MURDER U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

USAMA BIN LADEN

Aliases: Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, The Prince, The Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, The Director

DESCRIPTION

Date of Birth Used: 1957 Hair: Brown
Place of Birth: Saudi Arabia Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'4" to 6'6" Sex: Male
Weight: Approximately 160 pounds Complexion: Olive
Build: Thin Citizenship: Saudi Arabian
Language: Arabic (probably Pashtu)
Scars and Marks: None known
Remarks: Bin Laden is left-handed and walks with a cane.

CAUTION

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

REWARD

The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST AMERICAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.

www.fbi.gov...

Bin laden has nothing to do with 9/11, ask the FBI

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
To stay on the FBI most wanted list you have to be formally charged with a crime. Take that off even, how does it do us good to leave him on the list, when people can't turn him in? Unless you believe he is in the United States? The FBI considers all people on the list important; therefore are focusing attention to those they can catch in the US. Its called logic!

Get it?

The government can't prosecute a case against someone that is a citizen of another country, that we can't find.

In fact, the entire argument hurts the credibility of people that argue for this. If 9/11 was an inside job are you telling me the FBI would not be controlled?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Comsence2075

That's absolutely not true. In American, we call them warrants.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

That's absolutely not true. In American, we call them warrants.

Yes, the 4th ammd. does us alot of good in foreign countries!

From the FBI:

On what criteria is that decision made?

"First, the individual must have a lengthy record of committing serious crimes and/or be considered a particularly dangerous menace to society due to current criminal charges.
Second, it must be believed that the nationwide publicity afforded by the Program can be of assistance in apprehending the fugitive, who, in turn, should not already be notorious due to other publicity."

Does having him on the list for 9/11 help us, or just remind people that we have not captured him?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

When an act occurs between citizens of the US and a foreign state or person, it's a federal matter. The federal courts need to do what they need to do to take the next steps.

Even if there is no extradition policy where they believe the person is, that doesn't mean they wouldn't issue warrants and bounties.

**Edited to add:

That way, if something does pop up that would allow them to arrest the person, they won't have to go through the whole process of getting the warrant.

Would be kind of foolish to wait until you could arrest the person, don't you think? By then, they might have come and gone.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

When an act occurs between citizens of the US and a foreign state or person, it's a federal matter. The federal courts need to do what they need to do to take the next steps.

Even if there is no extradition policy where they believe the person is, that doesn't mean they wouldn't issue warrants and bounties.

**Edited to add:

That way, if something does pop up that would allow them to arrest the person, they won't have to go through the whole process of getting the warrant.

Would be kind of foolish to wait until you could arrest the person, don't you think? By then, they might have come and gone.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Sublime620]

Ok, maybe I was misinformed about needing to formally charged, I apologize. He has been "formally" charged for all crimes he is on the list for, like EVERYBODY Else.

That was just a ploy to make you think I do not know because I am an agent.

Seriously, one of the criteria of being on the list for a specific crime is it has to help in the apprehension, it it does not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join