It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Intelligent Questions for Timothy Good?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hi as many of you know I will be attending the Greater Ozarks UFO convention next weekend. Timothy Good will be one of the Guest speakers at the event .
I was wondering if any here more familiar with his work have any specific questions for me to ask him on your behalf?
Although not knowledgeable with his works from a simple google search I found many interesting books available that he has written.
Ok Just wondering.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Hi as many of you know I will be attending the Greater Ozarks UFO convention next weekend. Timothy Good will be one of the Guest speakers at the event .
I was wondering if any here more familiar with his work have any specific questions for me to ask him on your behalf?
Although not knowledgeable with his works from a simple google search I found many interesting books available that he has written.
Ok Just wondering.

Hi antar, I don’t know if you find these intelligent, but I have two questions I would like to ask him.

Do you have information about the so called “secret” hold United Nations Meeting in last February in relation for a scheme of action for official Disclosure of the Extraterrestrial presence?

Is mankind in your opinion ready for such an absolute earthshaking announcement and what do you expect of the outcome of that for mankind, positive or negative?

Thanks in advance.

Spacevisitor

[edit on 9/4/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ok Just wondering.

Hi antar, how was that UFO convention?
Is their some information you want share?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hi antar, master of the New Paradigm.

You ask in this post if someone has “Intelligent” Questions for Timothy Good that you good ask him in behave of the questioner when he speaks at that Greater Ozarks UFO convention.

So, I take the time to place some questions.
But you don’t take the time to answer me.
Perhaps they where not intelligent enough in your opinion, but I wonder why you didn’t answered me in the first place.

Then I ask you how it was at that UFO convention and if there was some information you want share?
And again you give me no answer.

So, I want you to know that I find that very irritating and really bad-mannered.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Hi antar, I don’t know if you find these intelligent, but I have two questions I would like to ask him.

Do you have information about the so called “secret” hold United Nations Meeting in last February in relation for a scheme of action for official Disclosure of the Extraterrestrial presence?

He said that it was Internet BS. And was rather snooty about it.

Is mankind in your opinion ready for such an absolute earthshaking announcement and what do you expect of the outcome of that for mankind, positive or negative?

He seemed to have a pretty low opinion of the common man in general, and I wondered several times if he was a disinfo agent. imo the man acted like if it had not happened to him, it was likely anyone elses experience is bs.

He put on a long drug out 'performance' as his personality and energy level was equivelent to a wet rag off stage. He seemed to really enjoy his Brittish accent however.

At one point he said, now I cannot give you my source, or even the country for some information that was to come in the form a a 13 minutes in hell video of an abused little girl that was burned and scared beyond reccognition from an Italian village in Italy. You may have seen the video on UTube or some other common place. He said that he needed an interpretur to speak with the witnesses. His witnesses had aparently fed the poor creature. The video being like a Jerry Springer atmosphere and in Italian w/ no interpretation. He stood on the side of the stage at his podium, just majically inthralled with the 13 minute clip. The crowd started moving their buts and at the end there was almost an uprising.

This was the best he had to offer, and left it in the what if category as to how stupid does he think we are? So desperate to see an actual Alien that we would leave our logic at the door.

When the questions and answers segment began, he was rude and curt with the questioners.

All in all, it was horrible and he is a wanabe Queens Knight or something, really he acted like new money wanting to seperate from his poverty ridden past. imho...

I am SOOO very sorry to have missed your questions, I figured noone was interested. You 'would' have had the best questions asked.

Please accept my humble apologies, Antar

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
He brought only one book to the show. I walked up to his book and looked inside and said "OH Above Top Secret...dotcom?" He immediately and annoyedly snapped "NO NO Affiliation What So Ever!" I then asked him which book he would recommend for me to buy to get a better picture of 'Him' and his personal experience. He just about pooped. It took a little thought and then he said "Above Top Secret".

I suppose ATS would be his personal Nemisis, with the tripe he is peddling to the growing and yearning mainstream masses.

His 'only' experience was watching a tall good looking woman at a symphony ($5minutes of bragging) that he grabbed his temples and squinched real hard to mind meld with, and when she left the room she stopped and curtsied to him...

[edit on 27-4-2008 by antar]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hi Antar, I really appreciate your reply and I have further no hard feelings of course.

I must admit that your remarks are in a way really disappointing, but you where there so I am shore you experienced it as you said.
Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Oh I am so very sorry to dissapoint you spacevisitor, really I am, I wish I could have spoken real highly of the man. He had a tall well dressed look and was clean cut even though his hair looked kind of greasy. His tan colored suit looked like it had been worn alot and he did enjoy talking, and especially about himself and his accomplishments. At the Lone Star Bar on saturday night he did come out to have a drink, I noticed that he was conversing with the only young people at the conference, some very very hippie types that had a wild story about how they had traveled with very bad bad luck several thousands of miles to attend, they arrived too late for the conference but started grabbing beer like they were stowing it away in their hippie van. I was sitting next to a cooler when they came in and one of them reached into the cooler next to me and I said very strongly "Got I.D.? and he just hehemmmed and walked off. Mr. Good seemed to relate about as well as me, as he stood with back against the wall the whole time I saw him.

new topics

top topics

join