It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yoo Memo Proves That The Fourth Reich Is Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yoo Memo Proves That The Fourth Reich Is Here

www.blacklistednews.com

The media some how thinks Obama's horrible bowling skills are more important than evidence that could be used to prosecute members of the Bush administration for all sorts of criminality including war crimes. That makes no sense, but of course when you consider that the corporate controlled media creates reality for people it makes perfect sense. Both of these memos were written by former Deputy Assistant Attorney General John Yoo and prove that the Bush administration sought to justify torture and ignore the Fourth Amendment under the guise of the phony war on terror. In the memos, Yoo concludes that Bush can torture and spy without a warrant if he is doing these things to protect the country from terrorists. Of course, the majority of the so called terrorists that the media and the government claims we are fighting are actually trained and funded by western governments so the whole thing is a big fraud.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yet another Fantastic read by Lee Rogers, detailing the Crimes commited by the Bush admin, and the subsequent and regular conspiracy of media 'black-outs' of such revelations. This regime is fast approaching and surpassing the third reich to become the fourth. They need to be hauled up before both international and domestic courts for their crimes against humanity.

There needs to be an immediate Congressional investigation into this matter. Adolf Hitler and the Nazis did not even have the guts to say or put this type of stuff down on paper. The torture and spying memos authored by Yoo is proof that he is not only a criminal but a war criminal. Anyone in the Bush administration military or non-military who used the memo as justification to order or participate in the torture of other human beings should also be put on trial for war crimes. This is proof that the events in Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay and in secret European prisons were authorized at very high levels in the Bush administration. These events were not the result of rogue low level soldiers, it was in fact policy.

Since we have so many militarized police running around in Darthvader outfits, perhaps they can finally be used to go after the real criminals. They can first pay a visit to Yoo’s office at UC Berkeley and then they can go round up the rest of them at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington DC. It is time to bring down the Fourth Reich.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Bush and Co will never be brought up on war crimes so long as the powers that be, and the people that support them, protect them from it.
I have met many many people that go "Well bush isn't so bad, the war on terror will never end cause we have to destroy all terrorists, and bush is a good man, the media makes him out to be stupid, he is really smart."

It is this mentality that will keep those that are guilty from being punished. Face it, the people are dumb enough to elect the man twice, and still think what he did was right? sure only 20% believe he is right, but that 20% is all it takes to keep bush and trigger happy chaney from being brought to justice.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

Good points...BUT-International Law and foreign Justice systems may well go after them...Look at what already happened to thug-criminal Donald Rumsfeld--He was nearly arrested in France for war crimes, but got tipped off and escaped by the hair on his chinny-chin-chin. They almost had him. So it shows that while our corrupted system may not hold them accountable, perhaps others not so totally polluted will.

I also feel that as there maniacs policies continue to drag the populace down, more of the masses are going to get pissed enough to wake from their slumber and DEMAND justice, no longer sitting back and letting these admins and criminal congress get away with their endless free passes to piss all over the laws.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Look at what already happened to thug-criminal Donald Rumsfeld--He was nearly arrested in France for war crimes, but got tipped off and escaped by the hair on his chinny-chin-chin. They almost had him.

Can you provide a source for that statement,I never heard that.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Sure...Here's one of the charges and investigation being filed against him by France...

NEW YORK - Donald Rumsfeld, the former U.S. secretary of defense, is facing criminal charges in France for ordering the torture of prisoners in Iraq and at the military prison at Guantanamo Bay.

Last week, some of the world’s leading human rights law groups filed a complaint before a French court charging Rumsfeld with authorizing and ordering torture.

Source
www.commondreams.org...

And one article among many that were out there at the time detailing him fleeing France in haste after discovering that he may be placed under arrest...

Former U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld fled France today fearing arrest over charges of "ordering and authorizing" torture of detainees at both the American-run Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and the U.S. military's detainment facility at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, unconfirmed reports coming from Paris suggest.

U.S. embassy officials whisked Rumsfeld away yesterday from a breakfast meeting in Paris organized by the Foreign Policy magazine after human rights groups filed a criminal complaint against the man who spearheaded President George W. Bush's "war on terror" for six years.

Under international law, authorities in France are obliged to open an investigation when a complaint is made while the alleged torturer is on French soil.

Source:
www.alternet.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

I have to agree with Finn on this one guys...Bush and his cabal will never be brought up on trial or ever be convicted of anything. Do you actually think any of us can get to him with his Praetorian Guard around him at all times and around those of his administration.(Yes the Roman Empire guard reference is accurate) Daddy Bush and people like him will never allow the "regular" people like us to bring our own leaders to court to be tried for war crimes, especially their own children. Do you think it actually happened in Nazi Germany?? Of course not, most of Hitler's scumbag friends killed themselves, including Hitler. Those who were tried at the Nuremburg hearings were put to death by a World approved body. Of course, we've all heard of Project Paperclip where Nazi scientists were helped out of Germany and brought to the U.S. to further advance our own superiority. And, a world approved body is what it will take to bring these criminals to justice. Of course, there are millions of people who support our retard of a president 100% and think he's doing well. Try to convince them that torturing prisoners is NOT a good idea, ain't gonna happen!!!! You'll hear, "but they attacked us on 9/11!"....LOL, if you hear that you might as well give up because they are so far deep into the LIE that they can't dig themselves out.

Anyway, as I've said before, it seems more and more likely that an armed revolution is the only way to stop these criminals but of course, that's not going to happen either since too many people still believe in the biggest LIE of all.......Democracy!!!

Purduegrad05

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Purduegrad05

Good post, and I agree with you that these crooks will likely never be brought to Justice here, as they have routinely proven that they are above domestic and constitutional law.

But what about on foreign territory, where the Justice Courts aren't stacked with their cronies? I have a feeling that these guys might get picked up if they step foot on foreign ground in the future. A good portion of the planet feels they are guilty of war crimes.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I once read a text on international law. The entire thing was dedicated to rules to protect the leadership from capture and prosecution.

Did you know that if a leader is in a boat on a river which is the border between a nation under seige and an other nation, he is not allowed to be captured.

The benefit of the doubt is always accorded to those who make the rules.

Leaders are only vulnerable when they violate the secret rules of their own dark brotherhood.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Good point Dimensional....I would have to say that if any of the crooks that parade around our country try to step foot in Iran, Venuzuala or any similar country, they will be in a very high danger area since our leaders are hated by there people so much, not that I blame them.

In response to your hope that the World or UN courts would work together to stop them, well I would say that they probably won't be able to since the political puppets and the residents in the White House claim, fairly publicly, that the U.S. is above International Law. We know this because there are World court rulings that are put against the U.S. which we completely ignore because we don't recognize the laws that we agreed upon years ago. Most namely, in our time, is our use of torture which is what those Yoo memos were all about. At least Hitler and his cabal didn't write this stuff down....our so called "leaders" are writing all this crap down and people are just going along with it, like they have forgotten what the Nazi's did and thinking it is complete acceptable and DIFFERENT from what we're doing today in Cuba and other prisons around the world. Not to belittle the Holocaust, but I mention this because terrorism and torture are crimes even if they are against one person, let alone hundreds, thousands or even millions of people.
Check out this link from an interview with Noam Chomsky, very respectable intellectual of our time......
www.youtube.com...

He talks about the Fallujah invasion in 2003-2004, I believe, where we violated the Geneva Conventions!!!! Since we are an empire we pretty much do what we want, like violate the laws laid out at the Geneva Conventions and don't even think twice about it. Eventually the people of the world will say enough is enough and try to stop our Roman Empire-like escapades!!!

Cheers,
Purduegrad05

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Americans need to start getting organized. Start taking real action here. Voting is NOT the extent of our political power. Public Embarrassment is the best tool we have.. When are we going to get together in one huge mass and just humiliate these guys into our will? Imagine Free Americans...Expressing the very Liberty that boils in our blood.

Better than sex.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Public embarassment, as in the upcoming Oliver Stone movie titled "W"?

Gonna rip Shrub a new one. Including his flying drunk in the National Guard....well, at least he flew there once or twice, was AWOL most of the time...and an angry altercation, not physical, but verbal, with his father who was disgusted by him and told him to go to AA.

Lil' Bush has an inferiority complex, and just craves attention and praise, you can see it. He is mentally deranged.....

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I'm going to have to look this one up. I can't wait till the general public gets a hold of Bush in his true light. With the One Fingered Victory Salute and all!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-4-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That's great stuff Purduegrad!! Chomsky kicks a**...He's a true hero for what he speaks out on IMO...

Projectvxn--At least it looks like what you are talking about is starting to happen---I see folks like Karl Rove being harassed everywhere he goes, and even General Petraeus was under fire the other day from anti-war protesters while giving his briefing. This needs to become widespread and relentless! Soon the MSM and PTB won't be able to hide our outrage any more!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

That's great stuff Purduegrad!! Chomsky kicks a**...He's a true hero for what he speaks out on IMO...

Thanks Dimensional, I thought the people on this thread would like to hear a voice of reason for once. And yes, he is a hero and patriot. It's funny, but what he says is right about trying to talk to other peope about what he discusses. Like how the U.S. is a state sponsor of terror!! Most people, almost all people, can NOT handle that type of reasoning and think the U.S. is some beacon of light to shine on the rest of the world or some other garbage! A line that spews out of Bush's mouth on a daily basis. There are many other videos where Chomsky speaks about U.S. imperialism and our own crimes that, quite obviously, are not reported in our "media" since we simply CAN NOT report our own crimes. Here are some other videos....

www.youtube.com...
this one is good......

www.youtube.com...
check out all the parts from beginning to end, great stuff!!!

There are many more and I suggest you all check this stuff out. A buddy of mine actually tried to discredit Chomsky's arguments on the basis that he supports or at least discusses ideas of Anarchism. Of course, it doesn't erase the arguments that Chomsky makes which have nothing to do with anarchism and everything to do with basic FACTS!! Enjoy!

Purduegrad05

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Look at what already happened to thug-criminal Donald Rumsfeld--He was nearly arrested in France for war crimes, but got tipped off and escaped by the hair on his chinny-chin-chin. They almost had him.

That's a bit of an exaggeration. A french judge would have to decide to arrest him. No judge is crazy enough to take the responsibility. Opening an investigation is not the same as ordering an arrest.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
John Yoo is a $%#@$%@#%!!

I've seen him being grilled by Senate Committees, he just sits all snug, defending Bush and his "legal right to detain people without trial and torture them". Psshaw .. Yoo is one of the architects, this one being a legal one, of the current debacle we have with the administration and the torture issue.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There was a thread about this recently.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interestingly, there was a less sensationalist headline.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

This seems to be a RAMPANT THEME amongst this entire administration! They all seem to think that they can make their own rules and disregard the law whenever they damn well please! Torturing, illegal detainment, warrantless spying...This list is endless with their complete contempt for the laws, both domestic and international. Every last one of them is a criminal, and all should be incarcerated.

new topics

top topics

join