It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Former Skeptic Reveals All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
www.wanttoknow.info...

This article from the Want to Know website proposes to explain much about aliens, higher consciousness, conspiracies and a whole lot more. It must be read to grasp the significance and scope of its information. I have found this site to be very reliable on many topics and I don’t doubt that they have vetted this information.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This guy hits on all the major stuff too conveniently, don't you think? Obvious and total bunk in my opinion. Think about it, use some common sense, and tell me why I am right. If you can't complete this simple task, you are part of the problem of Ufology and will contribute nothing to the reasonable advancement of understanding.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i'm having a hard time buying this one as well. after reading the article i found it hard to believe in the idea that this guy was once a skeptic. he seems to now buy into every theory about ET's i've heard of. i don't even detect a hint of skepticism. maybe he really did change his mind. in any case there's not much new in the article.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
An interesting read, it does seem that he has all of the 'alien' bases covered. His lack of objectivity concerns me. One must retain a fair amount of objectivity when attaching him/herself to such claims as his. Because if even one of those claims is proven untrue or deceitful (sp?) then he risks being completely discredited.

My other concern is at the bottom of his page.

Your tax-deductible donations, however large or small, help greatly to support this important work.
[source is op's link]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It does seem like much of this has been covered in various threads here. I have never heard that aliens were responsible for 9/11 before. Just looking for some opinions on article.

top topics

join