reply to post by fosdyke
Anyone of any sagacity can see right through your "polite request" for info - as I pointed out in my first reply to your initial post.
Instead of answering the points I made about your post being just a trick to spread malicious rumors and allegations about Myatt, you now just use the
tired old Usenet-type tactic of making accusations against me, of trying to shift the focus away from your factual errors, of which there are many.
So, what about the many factual errors contained in your original short post?
Thus, I repeat my points:
1) If you really are doing some serious research, then you would have found far more than the two spurious so-called "independent" items you linked
to. Items such as books by Professor Kaplan, and Professor Michael.
2) If you had done even some preliminary, elementary research you would have found that Myatt did not "announce his conversion" to the world, as you
3) What about your error that "It made quite an impact in the UK press at the time..."? It went unnoticed for almost two years.
4) What about your error that "since then I have heard nothing..." ? Like I wrote, you missed the full page story in The Times newspaper; you missed
Myatt's question and answer session on Sheikh Qaradawi's website. You missed an awful lot more.
5) What about your erroneous claim that the two sources you could find (obviously your Google or Yahoo searches are very different from mine) are
"independent"? They are not independent in any shape or form. One makes the claim - without providing any evidence - that Myatt was/is an MI5
agent), and one is a political
organization which even many on the Left in Britain find somewhat dubious because of its (alleged) links with
MI5 and its past divisive actions within the Left. The people at Searchlight are just part of The Fourth estate: they do not deal in facts, but in
innuendo, smear, allegations and assumptions.
As for the allegation that Myatt is MI5, this has now been taken further, with claims that he's a 5GW operative (wow!) - but again, proof is lacking.
It's just assumption.
So, the conclusion is - due to all these errors and mistakes - that your post is just a ruse to spread unsubstantiated allegations about Myatt. If it
was not, you would at the very least have given some other links which balanced the biased view of Searchlight - which, BTW, never
any evidence for their allegations, ever. Check out: