It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS should try recruiting Dan Akroyd!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I was wondering if ATS has ever tried recruiting Dan Akroyd? He has been active in UFO and paranormal research over the years. Seems like he would be about the best addition ATS could hope for not counting experts of course. Who knows maybe he is already a member and would be willing to post under his name.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by MrsEsterhouse]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
*if you build it they will come*...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsEsterhouse

I'm gonna bet a dollar to a donut that he has been posting for years, but no way would he use his own name because then everyone would hound him.

Not sure how much he is into UFO stuff nowadays. Last I heard he was pretty busy with his blues band.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Maybe he's left clues in his posts to figure out who he posts under. maybe he's you! I think he would respond to this thread, so anyone who responds might be Dan Akroyd.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsEsterhouse

Maybe he's left clues in his posts to figure out who he posts under. maybe he's you! I think he would respond to this thread, so anyone who responds might be Dan Akroyd.

If I'm Dan , I know a couple of guys that are choking and gagging right now..

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Maybe like a reptilian shapeshifter accessdenied shapeshifts into Dan Akroyd. who knows?

I believe just about anything I read including what I've written myself. Hmm. Maybe this post needs to be upgraded to ATS.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
OK I admit it, its me,
Antar

I think you all know that is just not true what so ever especially those of you that have spoken on the phone with me, that is unless I have been using a female voice changer...

mrwupy will know this Friday as we are meeting at the UFO conference in the Ozarks...

On a more serious note, yes I would love to know who Dan is here on the forum and am certain that he follows our forums at least from time to time . I love his site too, he has put a lot of heart into it and good energy, making it interesting place to visit.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yes I was going to say, there's no telling who all is on this site in "disguise" good and BAD!

I love Dan Akroyd always have, and I was thrilled he's using his celebrity status and jumping on into the UFO arena.

Heck, Jimmy Carter might even be on here! (Looks around for a name with "peanut" in it )

[edit on 7-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsEsterhouse

Maybe like a reptilian shapeshifter you shapeshift into Dan Akroyd. who knows?

I believe just about anything I read including what I've wrote myself. Hmm. Maybe this post needs to be upgraded to ATS.

If thats true where are my damn Royalty cheques?
Thats right fellas..you can make that out to AccessDenied.
Well I'm sitting about 3 hours drive away from where he was born.
Good ol' boy from the Great White North.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Dan Aykroyd produced " Unplugged on UFOs" in 2005. It was an 80-minute interview by UFOlogist David Sereda where he discusses every aspect of the UFO phonemenon. No joking around either he was serious, as a heart attack. George Noory interviewed him also awhile back on C2C. It would be great if the ATS Mix would do an interview with him. Dan can talk about UFO's for hours, as long as he's allowed to smoke.

Let's see,,,, AD is Dan Aykroyd in reverse! LOL

Just kidding AD. ROFLMA

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Dan Aykroyd produced " Unplugged on UFOs" in 2005. It was an 80-minute interview by UFOlogist David Sereda where he discusses every aspect of the UFO phonemenon. No joking around either he was serious, as a heart attack. George Noory interviewed him also awhile back on C2C. It would be great if the ATS Mix would do an interview with him. Dan can talk about UFO's for hours, as long as he's allowed to smoke.

Let's see,,,, AD is Dan Aykroyd in reverse! LOL

Just kidding AD. ROFLMA

Aw Geez..hey Danny boy if you're online..a little assistance would be appreciated here.
Thanks..
DA..I mean..AD

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hi dan, if you are reading this I would like you to know that I watch the blues brothers regularly and I have a poster on my door. I love that movie, what happened with Blues Brothers 2000 man?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Seeing "Unplugged" and some of the nasa footage in it is what brought me to ats to begin with. Until then I never knew that DA had any interest in this at all. I was amazed. Is there a second 'Unplugged' out there? I know that there was talk of another, but never heard anymore than that.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Hi dan, if you are reading this I would like you to know that I watch the blues brothers regularly and I have a poster on my door. I love that movie, what happened with Blues Brothers 2000 man?

Your Honor..I rest my case.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Ha ha AD last time people went looking for Dan Aykroyd on ATS they accused me of being him.

Yes indeed if AD is Dan Aykroyd then I certainly would gag.

I am quite certain more than a couple celebrities are on ATS but that's the good thing about this site. The ability to remain anonymous and yet voice your theories and concerns without your ideas being either exalted or demoted based solely on ones status as a celebrity.

Of course could you imagine the press if it was leaked that a celebrity of any kind posted regularly on this site? The paparazzi would have a field day.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Of course could you imagine the press if it was leaked that a celebrity of any kind posted regularly on this site? The paparazzi would have a field day.

It's ok.. never a problem..
I just throw my Grammys at them and the cat chases them out of the garden.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Seeing "Unplugged" and some of the nasa footage in it is what brought me to ats to begin with.

You like watching him smoke cigs?

Yeah I thought Unplugged was pretty good, although he had some Billy Meier saucer footage on there. If I was him I'd stay away from putting that footage on his films due to the controversial credibility of Meier.

new topics

top topics

join