It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man kills himself after receiving heart from suicide victim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Man kills himself after receiving heart from suicide victim

www.liveleak.com

HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. - A man who received a heart transplant 12 years ago and later married the donor's widow died the same way the donor did, authorities said: of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

No foul play was suspected in 69-year-old Sonny Graham's death at his Vidalia, Ga., home, investigators said. He was found Tuesday in a utility building in his backyard with a single shotgun wound to the throat, said Greg Harvey, a special agent with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'd say the widow has got some explaining to to...

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
How is there no foul play suspected? The guy died the same way, married to the same woman, that is way too big a coincidence. Now, had he been married to a different woman altogether then yeah, I would see how they would say no foul play. Investigators are stupid sometimes ya know.

apc

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Mid-nineties... shotgun "suicide"... The widow wouldn't happen to be in a band, would she?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Reminds me of that movie, The Eye. A woman receives a cornea transplant and begins to 'see' what the donor saw. This guys gets another's heart, and begins to 'feel' what he felt, evidently bad enough to want to kill himself too.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think this has less to do with the transplant and more to do with the woman. Apparently she is not much fun to be around….

new topics

top topics

join