It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Why do you think the gov't began developing GM(genetically modified) garden seeds for years ago? Do you think "mad cow" disease was not a planned event? Soon, it's going to be illegal to own and possess any kind of "heirloom" seed, and you'll have to buy a permit to plant your own backyard garden. That's in the hr-865 bill I think it was that got passed.

Don't you remember the very first thing gw bush done when he became president? He signed the usa back on the eugenics program with the UN!

Now ya got Obama going to give our sovereignty away via the cap&trade bill, or better known as the "climate treaty"! The UK just lost their sovereignty this past monday after Ireland finally signed onto the Lisbon Treaty!

I am not too concerned about Obama signing anything as long as the congress and senate don't ratify it into law. Bill Clinton signed onto Kyoto, and nothing came of it because the senate and others rejected it!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Some useful info here

Codex[/u rl]
_javascript:gvid()

In fact, Article 3.1 of the Agreement goes even further than this to state: "To harmonize sanitary and phytosanitary measures on as wide a basis as possible, Members shall base their sanitary or phytosanitary measures on international standards, guidelines or recommendations, where they exist." The key word here, from a legal point of view, would appear to be the word, "shall," which could perhaps be said to make the Guidelines for Vitamin and Mineral Food Supplements mandatory for all WTO member countries. This is where possible future legal battles may arise on the international trade level in order to sort out "voluntary" from "mandatory" legal interpretation. On one side the natural health industries, practitioners and consumers and on the other side Codex, the WTO and our own government who's main interests may or may not be influenced more by international relations and trade pressure.

Again, the resultant impact of signing onto earlier trade agreements is that, even if a country decided not to follow a Codex standard within its own borders, they would remain subject to a wide range of conditions set out in detail in Article 5 of the Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures (SPS Agreement) and thereby made to comply. Therefore, countries that are members of the WTO are effectively required to implement all Codex standards by virtue of the fact that they have signed the SPS Agreement. It may not be entirely coincidental that many countries have already begun taking steps to implement stringent restrictions upon the dosage levels and availability of a number of vitamins and minerals, including the United States and Canada, in preparation for the finalization of the Codex Guidelines for Vitamin and Mineral Supplements.

In looking for the above I found this

[url=http://www.scribd.com/HARD%20PLANET]Hard Planet

[edit on 27-12-2009 by shakespear1]

[edit on 27-12-2009 by shakespear1]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think this is worth a review, perhaps a new thread. This is the source, the root, the angst of the future - we will wonder why even our local markets can only offer us substandard food. Let's get some current research going here! Unless you can go the whole distance and figure out how to uproot the nwo itself - #ry by country, taking back their governments from the PTB.

And a thousand thanks to Scarcer fo this wealth of info. Cytokine Storm was becomin a real bugbear in my mind. The bottom line there is, it's a virus that can't be fought by our immune system, and so causes our immune system to hyper-react. As I read further, it seems that the virus lodges itself - kinda like a freemason lodge! - deep in our community, I mean lungs, and our killer-T cells and other immune agents literally tear through our lungs to fight off the virus.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
[edit on 6-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Codex Alimentarious has been around for a long time, and the over loards of our planet so to speek have been enforcing it and backing it up for just as long. Over the past few years its been popping up more and more, however we do less and less. Maybe its the malnutrition already taking effect or maby we feel powerless. growing your own food is a start but fighting against it would be even smarter. The FEMA Coffins and Consentration Camps that are in place for CODEX in the United States and Canada are just the begining of CODEX because its in effect for every country that is appart of the United Nations. 3.5 Billion expected to die of preventable diseases such as malnutrition by the end of 2010. Some have higher immune systems than others they'll live longer...Those with enough money to buy "the good s***t will live much longer. However the poor, Lower, and Middle classes will be genuinely screwed. So I say again stand up fight back and DO NOT let these F@%$ERS push you around! As long as you've got two fists, a good pair o legs, a Heart and brain you can win this war. Martial Law is comming and I'm lookin' forward to it because it means when the New World police invade your country they can shoot you so we can shoot them. I ain't no hick or no gangster just a guy who cant stand to lose. I just hope there's more of you out there like me.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join