It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the biggest truth you personally have found in life?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That people need ech other - to spend time with them; to care (giving/receiving undivided attention is best). Relationships nurture the soul. It's like an energy - those who have low support systems are more often - stressed, depressed, and anxious. Those who have solid (loving and unconditional support), feel free to explore a bit more and carry a lighter burden in the world.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I am going to reply to myself here. My former self. My past being of a moment that has since past. And now I am here. 6 years can change ones views and truths.

Truth is a point of view. It is a mere perception of ones place in life. Truth in its own right is the biggest lie of them all.
Is there really any such thing as truth?
I do not know anymore to be honest, is that the truth? To some, but to others no.

The only real truth I can find that works with everyone no matter what you are, or who you are.

If you stand in the way of a moving bus, and it is moving at FAST rate. It will run you over. That is the only honest truth I have found 6 years later from all I have read, and seen in this world.

Otherwise. I do not think every person on Earth will agree on one said "truth".
And still, there might be those out there that disagree with my truth logic about standing the way of a fast moving bus.

Thus truth is nothing more than our own personal views. Which varies upon the person, and where they are and who they are.
Where they are in time/space. And what they have seen, and learned.
The moment you begin to think, you form your own truths in this world.
edit on 23-1-2014 by zysin5 because: Truth.. One F$$ED up mental loop of logic.. lol

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
2. don't # with the twilight zone, idk what kinda crazy ass # they were into in the 60s but it aint funny
1. don't # with religious people

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
My biggest truth.......people can be the most ignorant creatures in the galaxy...the lack of standard intelligence is so far pathetic it boggles even rocks...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Lord loves a working man.
Don't trust whitey.
See a doctor and get rid of it.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join