It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will change humanity forever.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeff
i tried to download the program but it askes for a password to extract it? do you have that password?

Try another one, I downloaded this program for a while now using it with other purposes, I've shown you the various files download until you get the one without the password and working, can't pinpoint it I didn't recently download it

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
reply to post by AOENEAPRIL

Sorry to hear about your loss of faith. Good luck to you in your future endeavors. Hopefully the meditation will work. When it comes to that, I believe there's strength in numbers.

I have faith but it's like loving someone and they don't love you back, i will always admire the idea of a supreme being who's out for the best of me... but I'm filled with uncertainty, I just can't worship someone I don't know, I need his real identity. Anyway, enough of that, thanks for your replies.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yeah, you guys can have at it. I'm not sending any signals to anyone. The last thing I want is to wake up in the middle of the night with "visitors" standing at the end of my bed. I'm not quite that eager for confirmation.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AOENEAPRIL

You said you used to be a Christian, why did you give up God and your religion? They are not mutually exclusive. I myself believe religion to be a useless, yet I understand why people believe in religion, it gives them hope, and teaches about the good and bad, but it also put's them on their knees, for a human, who is no more a speaker of God than my dog.

It makes them sit there, passive with the hope that an almighty being will swoop in and save the day. No omnipotent being will come down and do everything for us, ever heard of 'scaffolding'? from a developmental psychology stance? not saying it's bang on the money, but it could shed some light on why God isn't fixing all your problems.

Ever considered that you are your own god? aswell as everone else's, and vice versa? We are all here to help ad save each other, through an understanding of our collective conscious, if 'God' didn't care, then we wouldn't have people that help, and devote their life to helping others, this place would be complete anarchy.

You expect god to be some tangible entity with super powers and the knowledge of the universe and if he were, why would he save you? or me? How are we special from other people, how do we make the world a better place?

You want him to save you from death? why? is death such a bad thing, how do you know it isn't the next step in the evolution of our energy (spirit, soul etc.) and if it is, wouldn't 'life' be full of tasks to prepare us for the bigger picture, the larger playground if you will. If we went through life getting everything we want, how different do you think we'd be? The trials and hardshops in our life are what make us realise how great things can get, yin/ yang, love and hate, good and evil, how would we measure these without there counterpart as the canon?

I hope at least some of this can help you understand the possibility that you have not been left alone, just left to stand on your own 2 feet, and religion is merely a crutch that we just don't need.

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I find that those that have the need to believe in something (like religion) will drift from one idea to the next when what they originally needed to believe in didn't provide them the mental crutch they needed to get through life. That's why this world is so bad off and why we have wackos and nutjobs that try to catch a ride on the tail of a comet, or be a part of some science fiction tale while calling it divine.

I think once humanity learns to live without the crutches needed to contemplate his own existence (as a society in whole) then we will be much better off. But alas, the weak minded still need their drug to get through life. For some it's some invisible being called god, for others it's pot, alcohol....or believing in UFO nuts like Greer and Miejers, lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Sounds pretty cool. I would like to encourage you on your research. And yes, I believe you.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I have meditated for years for millions to come before me! I got nothing.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by want2believe

Check this out. Once I was trying to "remote view" mars. This went on for a few weeks with no results. One night I was having a very vivid dream and found myself in a locked room with a grey. Although only a dream, it was disturbing. No further attempts to remote view mars have been made by me.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AOENEAPRIL

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by AOENEAPRIL

...I have discovered this very simple report an encountered a flying unidentified object on the first night of using this newfound put together.

You may have personally discovered the technique but the information is far from new. It is in fact extremely old and extremely dangerous. I remember the time when i was naive about all of this and those were the better days.

If you expect the beings that may come to you to be benevolent clean-cut "White people" like those in your video and the ones Billy Meir pretends to know you may be in for quite a shock. I'd advise everyone to drop the idea that the good beings of the universe look like the contestants from America Top Model or the men in the Calvin Klein ads. Even if they do or make you believe that they do they may still have an agenda that isn't in your best interest.

No one is sitting around waiting for you to say "hi come on down", they already are down. They have been down before we have. They will come in whether you want them to or not.

It's ugly out there and you have no idea what you are getting into and you should before you start calling out to the universe. I have gone beyond what you have seen and it has not been pretty. I was told and shown some very harsh and very honest things about us and some of "them" that tend tot his place and it has left me in a cold place. Sure there are many benevolent races out there but have you ever wondered why they haven't gotten involved with us yet? It's mostly because we are someone else's property.

Everything you need to know is within you. You are a very unique and powerful connection to God and the universe and this is the one thing our rulers and their rulers don't want you to know. This will all change but not after most of us here have been destroyed. It's a planned destruction specifically because of what will happen if we are all here at the end of the cycle (or while it proceeds to its end) and as usual a devastating war will come. It is because those that control us don't want s to break free and gain the true existence we deserve. To some extent it is because most of us aren't even close to ready for it but it all boils down to control. We need to be free of this prison.

You can take my advise if you like, or not and call me crazy but I do know that eventually everyone will be aware that something is out there...just not exactly what is going on until it is too late.

My two cents.

- Lee

I can comprehend, what's it that you have seen... I'm pissed because we're so "primitive" and all the powerful good guys (i.e. God) are not even bothering to stop our enemy, if you want to own us at least fend for us! The control goes far beyond mental, because we're being forced with technology we have no idea of, simply put even if we want we CAN'T fend for ourselves, so who's going to do it, if you want to own us help us when we cannot (literally in a shucked position, literally) fend for ourselves, that's why I accept that there is no God, unless proven, because we're all going to have to unfairly die for something we couldn't defend. You can't own something and don't care for it, I'm fed up because they've seen faith being lost and they know we can't control it, but yet they call us unworthy and keep telling us to hold on? I wish "God" would take off that emotional blockage to feel what is being felt. "God" I think you've put the power in the wrong hands asshat, I'm seriously fed up, and don't say I'm wrong for calling "God" an asshat, because he didn't even make clear who is, Allha, Jesus, Michael, how many names can one person have...!?

[edit on 7-4-2008 by AOENEAPRIL]

[edit on 7-4-2008 by AOENEAPRIL]

Sorry to say but that is how make believe things work.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Wow, just wow. I have no further comment other than to say this thread needs to be moved to some sort of fantasy forum or transfered to the forum godlikeproductions or something, lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I like posts like this one and this topic in general. I am a catholic, was an altar boy, too. Like some clairvoyants historically I had a severe head injury at a young age and almost died. I am qualified to join mensa, but didn't want to give them 35 bucks. Have three cats, never married, not gay. Good education, do believe in the supernatural and ufos. Big fan of Noory's c2c show and the research work of Linda Molton Howe.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Of all the posts in this thread, yours is the only contribution with sanity and logic ITF.

To be honest - that's kinda scary! It seems the more ridiculous and counter intuitive the post, the more some people want to believe. Go figure!

Can one of you "believers" (especially the Op) provide some sliver of physical proof (other than hearsay) to give your thread at least a small amount of credibility & dignity?

I mean - how many of these threads that never amount to anything are you people going to continually believe? How many strangers are you going to accept the words of as gospel?

May I suggest a book for you all to read that I think you will benefit from?
It's called Little Red Riding Hood.

[edit on 8/4/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Har-har! Twas a good joke OP. Especially the Billy Meir picture, woo! That's sure to get you some attention but it's probably not the kind you intended to get. I think it's time folks read my Feynman quote and placed whatever belief in place of "God". You'll find the results are relatively the same as IgnoreTheFacts pointed out.

Even I understand that there's absolutely no proof for the existence of ET craft flying about in and around our atmosphere. No matter how hard I want to believe it.

That is reality and sometimes it may not be comforting.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in skunkworks...?
Adding more just so that it won't appear as a one-liner

Also I feel I must add this little bit because curiosity has gotten the best of me:
WHY! is it that people want to always contact Extraterrestrials, if I were one I sure would only come down to backhand the one who called me. They are probably beings themselves that only show when they want to, not because YOU want them to. Remember that don't be selfish now

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
Har-har! Twas a good joke OP. Especially the Billy Meir picture, woo! That's sure to get you some attention but it's probably not the kind you intended to get. I think it's time folks read my Feynman quote and placed whatever belief in place of "God". You'll find the results are relatively the same as IgnoreTheFacts pointed out.
Even I understand that there's absolutely no proof for the existence of ET craft flying about in and around our atmosphere. No matter how hard I want to believe it.

That is reality and sometimes it may not be comforting.

Not to be mean in any way, but why are you here then? I never claimed the pic was mines, don't make it out that way please, all pics came from Google as i stated. Pictures have nothing to do with my experience, I placed it there to make it simpler of what I'm talking about. There's millions of authentic UFO pics, don't know why'd you'd even be impressed if I had one.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by AOENEAPRIL]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

You make a very good point! Contact might not be what you want, and with all the secret society books and stuff i read you story seems the most plausible.

As for the Op you just might have seen a UFO and have nothing to do with your meditation stuff your doing. I have seen a UFO and didn't have a camera to capture it, this was before there were camera's on cell phones. I must say it was a calm and opening experience that i enjoyed.

Don't mind everyone else because until they see one they will have to be skeptic. Hell i believed before but was still skeptic of all the proof cause there is so many hoaxes. After my sighting though it's nice to say "yep they exsist", i've had other weird stuff happen to me but nothing in a long time. Don't get to wrapped up in what you believe, still live in a tangable world. Life must go on and all you can do is lead a positive life like the "God ones" you were talking about.

[edit on 11/13/07 by Spaxz]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I must say that this was an amazing post. Thank you for your views and I agree with you very very much.. besides, many earthlings are warlike themselves. When we can discard competition, then can we discard a lot of other things.
thank you lee..

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Of all the posts in this thread, yours is the only contribution with sanity and logic ITF.

To be honest - that's kinda scary! It seems the more ridiculous and counter intuitive the post, the more some people want to believe. Go figure!

Can one of you "believers" (especially the Op) provide some sliver of physical proof (other than hearsay) to give your thread at least a small amount of credibility & dignity?

I mean - how many of these threads that never amount to anything are you people going to continually believe? How many strangers are you going to accept the words of as gospel?

May I suggest a book for you all to read that I think you will benefit from?
It's called Little Red Riding Hood.

[edit on 8/4/08 by InfaRedMan]

Your reply seems to be a little warped.Over ONE BILLION christians believe in the Bible.Over ONE BILLION believe in the Koran.Yet no one asks for proof.Once anyone does,they say its in the bible/koran.
I suggest a better book called A history of the Jews by Paul Johnson.A national best seller in the late 1980s.The origins of Christianity AND Islam laid out from archaelogical digs.

Now about the OP ,the information isnt far fetched since all ideas are formulated from thought.All inventions,governments,religions,prophets,philosophers,time,universe,our world and how we see it,all of it began with a thought.Native americans knew this.Think about why they did a rain dance.Or why they treated animals they killed for food with respect.Or why they treated all living things with respect.Yes yes ive seen Mel gibsons movies and to tell you the truth all of them generate nothing but fear.Weve been down this road before thats why for some of us(me included),know this.Ive had OBEs , ive seen UFOs,Ive been to places in my dreams not of this world,ive saved a young child from certain death.I trust my instincts.When the time comes ill know what to do and how to act.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
"The problem is he’s forcing us to understand something but he’s limiting our understanding, are we f**king toys of some sort?"

Well well, with your attitude I would probably advise staying away from the diagram and law of attraction stuff you definitely will be picking up some MALEVOLENT one's. Careful and take it easy...lol

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by want2believe

You wanted millions to come before you!? Jesus man, that's quite a contact. I would think two or three would suffice...but you prayed for an invasion

Seriously though... you don't want that. Not the bloody Greys anyways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join