It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will change humanity forever.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hello, I am anonymous and I’m releasing the report that will change the world forever. This diagram will change humanity forever. This diagram will allow you to contact extraterrestrials beings, if this is done by millions of humans the world could receive a global contact, they would have the rights to carry out an intervention, this diagram is not government own, I’m not a Government official. You can credit this diagram to me username: AOENEAPRIL, I have discovered this very simple report an encountered a flying unidentified object on the first night of using this newfound put together. Please back this very simple put together on all servers and computers possible, it is time for the ultimate change for humanity, and I was telepathically instructed to release this very simple doing. This finding has not been experimented or discussed before.

This will change humanity forever.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is basically the law of attraction, there are a million articles, books etc on the subject, but you have to be very specific for it to work properly. just be careful what you wish for!

the way i have learnt to save my self is by learning only to think about love, and to project love into the universe, maybe this is the way forward but i'm not sure about the exact rules. it could be that by wishing and attracting love we do in turn attract some sort of positive minded e.t's that will actually intervine with our planet and help to make our situation better! who knows

still, very interesting

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Nice post!
I agree that this is along the same ways as the laws of attraction. What is the affirmation and subliminal tool you use? u2u me and I will try it myself and post my experiences.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by Kashodi]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Any questions?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest

Any questions?

It is not my craft these are pics I've got from Google.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Might I telepathically suggest you bring a camera or video camera with you next time?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I cannot U2U, am I allowed to post links...? I would like to share the affirimination page I've used and the software...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AOENEAPRIL
I cannot U2U, am I allowed to post links...? I would like to share the affirimination page I've used and the software...

yes, you may post links. I would suggest posting real pictures though.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

yes, you may post links. I would suggest posting real pictures though.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

I don't have any now unfortunately, but I am trying this again and will have my camera with me.

Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the affirminations,

www.studio-clairaudient.com...

Download Subliminal Mind from here:

www.filez.com...

Choose anyone, w/e one working.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

...I have discovered this very simple report an encountered a flying unidentified object on the first night of using this newfound put together.

You may have personally discovered the technique but the information is far from new. It is in fact extremely old and extremely dangerous. I remember the time when i was naive about all of this and those were the better days.

If you expect the beings that may come to you to be benevolent clean-cut "White people" like those in your video and the ones Billy Meir pretends to know you may be in for quite a shock. I'd advise everyone to drop the idea that the good beings of the universe look like the contestants from America Top Model or the men in the Calvin Klein ads. Even if they do or make you believe that they do they may still have an agenda that isn't in your best interest.

No one is sitting around waiting for you to say "hi come on down", they already are down. They have been down before we have. They will come in whether you want them to or not.

It's ugly out there and you have no idea what you are getting into and you should before you start calling out to the universe. I have gone beyond what you have seen and it has not been pretty. I was told and shown some very harsh and very honest things about us and some of "them" that tend tot his place and it has left me in a cold place. Sure there are many benevolent races out there but have you ever wondered why they haven't gotten involved with us yet? It's mostly because we are someone else's property.

Everything you need to know is within you. You are a very unique and powerful connection to God and the universe and this is the one thing our rulers and their rulers don't want you to know. This will all change but not after most of us here have been destroyed. It's a planned destruction specifically because of what will happen if we are all here at the end of the cycle (or while it proceeds to its end) and as usual a devastating war will come. It is because those that control us don't want s to break free and gain the true existence we deserve. To some extent it is because most of us aren't even close to ready for it but it all boils down to control. We need to be free of this prison.

You can take my advise if you like, or not and call me crazy but I do know that eventually everyone will be aware that something is out there...just not exactly what is going on until it is too late.

My two cents.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The user name he wants credit for is "AOENEAPRIL"

as is april 1st

as in......

me, cynical?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

...I have discovered this very simple report an encountered a flying unidentified object on the first night of using this newfound put together.

You may have personally discovered the technique but the information is far from new. It is in fact extremely old and extremely dangerous. I remember the time when i was naive about all of this and those were the better days.

If you expect the beings that may come to you to be benevolent clean-cut "White people" like those in your video and the ones Billy Meir pretends to know you may be in for quite a shock. I'd advise everyone to drop the idea that the good beings of the universe look like the contestants from America Top Model or the men in the Calvin Klein ads. Even if they do or make you believe that they do they may still have an agenda that isn't in your best interest.

No one is sitting around waiting for you to say "hi come on down", they already are down. They have been down before we have. They will come in whether you want them to or not.

It's ugly out there and you have no idea what you are getting into and you should before you start calling out to the universe. I have gone beyond what you have seen and it has not been pretty. I was told and shown some very harsh and very honest things about us and some of "them" that tend tot his place and it has left me in a cold place. Sure there are many benevolent races out there but have you ever wondered why they haven't gotten involved with us yet? It's mostly because we are someone else's property.

Everything you need to know is within you. You are a very unique and powerful connection to God and the universe and this is the one thing our rulers and their rulers don't want you to know. This will all change but not after most of us here have been destroyed. It's a planned destruction specifically because of what will happen if we are all here at the end of the cycle (or while it proceeds to its end) and as usual a devastating war will come. It is because those that control us don't want s to break free and gain the true existence we deserve. To some extent it is because most of us aren't even close to ready for it but it all boils down to control. We need to be free of this prison.

You can take my advise if you like, or not and call me crazy but I do know that eventually everyone will be aware that something is out there...just not exactly what is going on until it is too late.

My two cents.

- Lee

I can comprehend, what's it that you have seen... I'm pissed because we're so "primitive" and all the powerful good guys (i.e. God) are not even bothering to stop our enemy, if you want to own us at least fend for us! The control goes far beyond mental, because we're being forced with technology we have no idea of, simply put even if we want we CAN'T fend for ourselves, so who's going to do it, if you want to own us help us when we cannot (literally in a shucked position, literally) fend for ourselves, that's why I accept that there is no God, unless proven, because we're all going to have to unfairly die for something we couldn't defend. You can't own something and don't care for it, I'm fed up because they've seen faith being lost and they know we can't control it, but yet they call us unworthy and keep telling us to hold on? I wish "God" would take off that emotional blockage to feel what is being felt. "God" I think you've put the power in the wrong hands asshat, I'm seriously fed up, and don't say I'm wrong for calling "God" an asshat, because he didn't even make clear who is, Allha, Jesus, Michael, how many names can one person have...!?

[edit on 7-4-2008 by AOENEAPRIL]

[edit on 7-4-2008 by AOENEAPRIL]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I would like to hear more about Lee's theory, I tried to U2U him but I'm still under the post count.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AOENEAPRIL

So just because God has not stopped all the evil in the world, that means there is no God? What did you expect? An easy ride? Challenges are put in front of people for their growth. Putting challenges in front of humanity was the best favor God ever did us.

We need to get out of the 'victim' mentality. The law of attraction states that Victims find more victims and victors find victors. Simple.

God is the being that grows a flower and then creates a tornado to destroy it. You figure it out.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So just because God has not stopped all the evil in the world, that means there is no God? What did you expect? An easy ride? Challenges are put in front of people for their growth. Putting challenges in front of humanity was the best favor God ever did us.

We need to get out of the 'victim' mentality. The law of attraction states that Victims find more victims and victors find victors. Simple.

God is the being that grows a flower and then creates a tornado to destroy it. You figure it out.

Agreed on your level of saying, now lets walk a deeper level, you have one group of people claiming Extraterrestrials are God (Rale movement, w/e) then you have these little religions on Earth saying this saying that, if life out their exists then God being an extraterrestrial is not far fetched, and deserves to be classified as another religion here on Earth (I don’t like religions though, just saying), you have all these speculations and no feasible proof to justify if he exists, worst yet we don’t even have a name to identify him as, it could be anything, we should know now everything historical has been tampered with, and nobody can be trusted, especially the forerunners the government, so what I’m saying is, there is too much options to pin point this God, and its apparent he’s not making it easier, I’m a Christian converted to Atheism (on a mild stage, still open minded as ever, but God isn’t helping me identify him so I can worship him). If you’re not making it easier for me, I’m not going to work with you, I hate to sound so intelligent, but there’s no such thing as the person God is allowing in power is untruthful, so what am I a low profiled human who’s incapable of many feats do when I’m limited? I’ve given God a chance, but understand there’s only much I can do, I would be happy to worship a living God, to be blatant there’s none, he isn’t showing himself to me, either deprogram natural skepticism after I’ve been lied to so much of my life, (you’d expect me to be skeptical now) or show yourself! He isn’t doing any of those, and to my primitive understanding programmed in my I will remain an atheist until the real God stands up, if it takes until 2012, well so be it. I only can work with what I have, I have love, and I can create a happy environment, but there’s no living God, at least not what I can see, there’s no God who appreciates my mere efforts, or even fueling me to continue worshipping him. Either upgrade my understanding “Lord” because I don’t understand why’d you destroy a growing flower. The problem is he’s forcing us to understand something but he’s limiting our understanding, are we f**king toys of some sort? That’s the only logic sense of this whole thing, sorry.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I actually tried this like 6 months ago after reading it in a article, no reply yet though

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Fair enough, but don't you think its a bit arrogant to believe you've got it all figured out? You are applying man's definition of God to your own life, and then stating God doesn't exist because those parameters dont give you what you want. Thats fair, but God could be something completely different from what we humans understand. You have only lived but a spec of time in the vastness of eternity.

Eons have existed before you and will after you. As well you've offered no proof that ET exists. Just Google images of someone else's photos. It doesn't appear you've put much time into God or ET. What do you expect to find if you dont put more time and effort into it?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Fair enough, but don't you think its a bit arrogant to believe you've got it all figured out? You are applying man's definition of God to your own life, and then stating God doesn't exist because those parameters dont give you what you want. Thats fair, but God could be something completely different from what we humans understand. You have only lived but a spec of time in the vastness of eternity.

Eons have existed before you and will after you. As well you've offered no proof that ET exists. Just Google images of someone else's photos. It doesn't appear you've put much time into God or ET. What do you expect to find if you dont put more time and effort into it?

Another option there, and possible truth, its just too much options, and he should narrow it for us with evidence we can comprehend... I'm betting on 2012! After that, nothing...? Complete Atheist!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about your loss of faith. Good luck to you in your future endeavors. Hopefully the meditation will work. When it comes to that, I believe there's strength in numbers.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i tried to download the program but it askes for a password to extract it? do you have that password?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join