It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects Caught by Illinois game cameras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Very interestings photos!

It almost looks like a reflection from a metal object or it could be a camera shutter issue,

I will let you make the call.

Looking at the photos with the deer the object seems to be out of place, and it's hard to judge distance?

Pretty cool and creapy, it just makes you wonder what else is out there.

www.earthfiles.com...

mods could you please post pic #2 in this thread, I don't know how to insert a photo. Thanks Sirr1

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Very interesting shots. Looks like a floating bowling pin or milk bottle.

Over the years there have been lots of reports of small floating anomalous objects and this appears to be yet another one. I'm in no position to claim the object is anything, but I think its an example of ET technology.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Milk bottle was the first thing that came to my mind as well. It almost looks as though the object is projecting a light out of the top in a few of the pics. I've never seen anything like that. Very interesting!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm curious why the person taking the picture didn't just walk over to it and investigate for himself? perhaps try and touch it or take it?

ok...oops "game cameras" ie: stand alone, remote cameras hence someone not being there to actually take the picture.

But....has anyone gone checked out the area in the day light to see if it is something actually still there (post, tree stump?)

[edit on 7-4-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The game camera has a flash on it. Anything reflective will...REFLECT...when the flash hits it.

The deer eyes, THE REFLECTIVE POST in the woods.

Look at the "bowling pin" and you can follow a post all the way to teh ground on it.

Dorian Soran

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Looks like some weird ufo to me. Its approximate size would tie in with it being of the ufo orb type. I use that phrase ufo orb as a marker for all weird lights that are very often not quite orb shaped at all. I do believe it to be real. It's a fairy light to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What about a stray light source causing a problem with the CCD. It looks a lot like a rectangle of pixels but a few are effected a bit different giving the necked effect. Then they are some below in a line.

May be kids with lasers having some fun in the area.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I can't say that I've ever seen anything like this. I'm certainly not ready to call it extraterrestrial yet, but for now I will say that they are intriguing. Here's the two pics which show the slight movement of the object.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Here's some findings / thoughts
It's close to the camera and VERY small, beam seems to be in the grass in front of the camera or on the lens. I think there's enough light reflection to light something on the lens

Here's the weather- Calm 19 Degrees F so no bugs

Oregon, Ill weather 11-16-07

It's a Friday night Saturday morning could be other hunters headed for the woods shining flashlight at the camera flash they saw?

Bow hunting season was open.

I think it is somebody spotlighting the camera flash they could be a long ways away.

I have several game cams and catch all kinds of critters but nothing wierd yet.

mikell

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
From the article:

One popular thesis from viewers has been a hanging spider web. Mid-November in Northern Illinois with cold temperatures precluded insect activity, in my opinion. Also, any breeze blowing the silk back and forth would bend the strand. Close analysis of the beam shows that it is perfectly straight. So, I and others would discount that possibility.”

So that was based on no research I suppose.

A check of the weather in that area around 4:00 show that the wind was calm. it had been light from the south but had gone calm by 3:25, was at 4:05. At 4:25 it start to change.

The temperature as about 20 degrees so may be ice could play a part. There was no recorded precipitation the day before or that day but the humidity was in the 80% plus range.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Darn you beat me to the weather research. I wonder about the hunter possibility as he seems state it is private but he does mention something about trespassers.

“For some sites around my farm, I have pure infrared cameras for both game tracking and security. For example, if we had trespassers at night...

[edit on 4/8/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In the close cropped photos it appears to be in the foreground of the picture. It is "on top of" the stalk of corn which are in the background. It could easily a smear or speck on the lens.

As for the "alarmed deer".....I would ask why it wasnt alarmed in the first couple frames. In fact at one point its back is to the "object". Its only later, and in the one frame, that is takes an alarmed posture. Maybe it is trying to figure out why the bright flash everytime it steps into that damn clearing.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
looks to me like a wind sock or some marker stuck in the ground, lighting up from the cameras night vision, whatever it is the deer isn't spooked.

looks man made

new topics

top topics

join