It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most convincing ufo evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hi folks, im wanting to catalogue all the ATS users single most convincing ufo evidence they have heard of, or witnessed. Please feel free to add links or pictures.
Im tyring to gather as much info on this subject as possible, and will post a link to this topic on my website to broaden the spectrum.
So please folks help me to prove the truth is right here.
It's about time we stopped living in the dark and opened our eyes to the belief "WE ARE NOT ALONE"
So c'mon ATSers help the world understand the truth.
IT'S YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think with me its a choice of two,

1- The Disclosure Project, all the officials from all levels of government employment coming forward.(THESE ARE CREDIBAL WITNESSES)

2- The star wars incident, where something is entering earths atmosphere, something is fired at it from earth, the object makes a complete u turn and speeds off.

If i had to choose, it would be the Disclosure Project.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think the balck and white nasa footage is definitley the smoking gun, i havnt hard the pleasure to view the disclosure project yet but will do.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
This type of thread comes up every week or so, but I will provide you with a few similar links:

You may also find the following threads relevant:

"Top 100 UFO Cases - Revealed!"

"Best cases - Rockefeller Briefing Document"

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976
Hi folks, im wanting to catalogue all the ATS users single most convincing ufo evidence they have heard of, or witnessed.

Convincing of what, exactly?

Here's my stock answer. There are tens of thousands of people who have reported seeing odd things in the sky. Using Occam's Razor, it's very unlikely that every single one of them is either wrong about what they saw or lying. So the sheer volume of reports is convincing evidence that something is going on.

What that something is, however, remains to be seen. I haven't seen or heard anything to convince me that they are anything specific. Nothing that says they're absolutely for sure alien creatures from other planets. Or time travelers. Or whatever.

In fact, the curious lack of convincing evidence in spite of all the sightings tends to make me think that these things are not simply aliens flying nuts and bolts spacecraft. So that makes me lean toward other explanations, such as time travelers, or possibly something so weird we can't quite really understand it, having to do with the limited way we perceive time and space.

In the final analysis, though, I don't know what's going on. Some people think they do. Not me.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Perhaps i was misunderstood, i apologise,
What i am asking the people of ats for, is what was the one thing that convinced "YOU" of ufos and aliens.
I dont need links showing me loads of ufo stories like above, just tell me what convinced you, that's all.
Thanks

new topics

top topics

join