It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV showing Holocaust reinactment commercials with police state

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
These are new commercials on MTV. They depict modern Americans in situations of a police state where they are forced into trucks by guards like in the Holocaust. The first is called "Subway Roundup" and the second one shows a family in their home being invaded. MTV doesn't have much on it's site as to why they are showing the commercials, and I thought people on here might be interested in them. They sort of point to a NWO reference of what the future might bring.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Wow, now if that ain't a sign I don't know what would be.
Seems like someone is trying to make the youth comprehend that this will happen to you!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Any publicity is good publicity.

I think MTV have touched upon a nerve that many know of, leave the audience with an enigma and then reap the reward of being talked about/ an increase in hits to their site. If asked, MTV could declare their ignorance and state they wanted to keep the holocaust in the minds of the young. Win, win situation?

Just a thought!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Atleast it might make more people aware

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
maybe the network MTV is owned by Jewish people?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Shocking and gut wrenching.

This is important stuff here. Perhaps the MTV people know what is coming and are trying to encourage the young people to resist.

I hope so.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here is their press release outlining why they did it.

mtv.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Need to keep the machine well-oiled to keep those $ rolling in.

Production costs are not free for ads like this.

Air-time for these ads are not free.

People who are involved aren't working for free.

In my eyes this has NOTHING to do with making a generation aware of history but EVERYTHING to do with keeping the cashflow moving into the industry based on the holocost.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Tyranny in charge (Haliburton Detainment facilities)

Maybe it is because they plan to use some detainment facilities soon and would be glad and ready for our fight back???Have you ever read your dollar bill in your pocket " ORDER OUT OF CHAOS" Wake up!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is serious business and I think it's time for each of us to start thinking about our options. A) Move out of the country. or B) Wrap up any loose ends and get things right with God (if you believe in God). Because this is going to happen folks, we need to accept it.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Accept it? Seems to me a better route is to manifest an alternative future. Giving up and succumbing to fear is exactly what corrupt powers feed on.

I definitely find this ads intriguing. The message doesn't seem to be "never forget".
It has more of a "beware" feel to it. It is also a little bizarre that the Posse Comitatus Act (preventing the use of military troops to police American Civilians) has been effectively disabled (www.inteldaily.com...).

Gregory

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm curious to know what the agenda is behind these commercials

are they trying to instill fear or genuinely trying to alert people to the future?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
mtv is owned by Viacom corporation, who in recent years merged wth CBS; don't know exactly who owns it, but they've had some 'musical chairs' going on with their cheif officers over the past few years..

let's put it this way: if this is prophesy staged as awareness, the people behind it know exactly what is going on, and it is intentional..

how does the saying go?.... 'if you want to hide something, put it out in plain view..'

they've been doing it for years in the media; when Americans see something in fictional form, they think, 'that could never happen in real life'

mission accomplished -- keep your loved ones close, and maybe a weapon as well..

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
getting us read for something perhaps

or making us think when something does happen, that the only one we can trust to help out is the government

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Praxilla

Nah, this has only one purpose, to desinsitize, so when it happens it doesn't seem so crazy. magine you see these type of representations of your fellow country men for a couple years then see it on tv happening in another us city, it wont seem so shocking.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The whole police state thing isn't exactly a new idea. It's been in the media especially since stuff like 1984. You have video games, like the just released mirror's edge, the AeroSmith game back in the 90's Revolution X. Movies like Network and Demolition Man. Heck I can think of two recent music videos that depict a police state. Both from Linkin Park and there Dj Director Mr. Hahn.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was alerted to this earlier. I don't trust MTV's motives.

Do you really think MTV cares about the youth, the way they rot your mind with their Illuminaughty trash?

They know this is a popular topic, especially among the youth; they're trying to be edgy.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Trace the money and you may figure out the agenda and who is pushing it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Look at the date on the original post.

It's from 2008.

There were a total of 3 or 4 commercials. All released in 2008 during the Bush terror reign. Each commercial directed you to a site, (MTVthink.com I believe) and one day these commercials just stopped cold. No word about who made them or why that I have ever heard of and MTV never offered any type of explanation.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Good catch on the date. I missed that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join